~X~ Formally Declares War On Slek

DeletedUser

In the name of Lord Natix & Co, retribution must be served.

Henceforth ~X~ and all its' holdings formally declares war upon this blight and sad excuse of leadership.

For the sake of a fair warning: I prophesize Slek won't make it to the endgame.

Furthermore, any members still part of Slek 7 days from this public decree won't make it to the endgame as a player. For they will be considered refugees against the Empire.

Slek of course, being as predictable as they are, will accept this challenge.

But Slek--- being as predictable as they are, have already failed.

Yours Truly,
Da' Self-Declared God-King
:icon_cool:​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser83995

Although I like the attempt to make the forums more active, this is just a poor post. Only thing worth anything I got from this post is that Lord Natix 0 is being rimmed by a tribe that likely betrayed him considering he was in WET for a while, joined Slek for not even a day and now getting rimmed with high ODD.

DeletedUser

Although I like the attempt to make the forums more active, this is just a poor post. Only thing worth anything I got from this post is that Lord Natix 0 is being rimmed by a tribe that likely betrayed him considering he was in WET for a while, joined Slek for not even a day and now getting rimmed with high ODD.

Keep going.... after all the externals is basically my tribal forum.

And for that matter, I don't post more PnP than I need to, nor to appease other parties.

If the amount of info you get from a post is the degree of which you measure a post--- regardless of making a forum active--- then let me make this clear: I don't serve you. Nor do I care to serve you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser66411

Pretty sure the main Player on Lord Natix quit and the account went yellow multiple times. The account was accidentally invited to Slek and was never meant to be invited to the tribe. The account was then separated from its villages with no resistance. Either way the Lord Natix account was part of the accounts running scared to WET right before a war was about to happen. They were on many peoples hit lists and would have been removed regardless of going inactive.

DeletedUser66411

May have been under the impression that someone had the sit which I guess was not the case. Also with this declaration Slek looks like they have already began the process of surrendering to the elusive ~X~.

mvjgvj

And if it was by mistake you can withdraw the invite (if you dont know this info ):icon_eek::icon_razz::lol:

DeletedUser

For the love of Balian, I project three days.

Live Report:
image.php

mbaxx

don't try to lie here. before disbanding your tribe changed named to AoF, assasins of faith or something like that. Basically, an academy for a rim tribe: Assasins of Destiny.
So congratz, yuou achieved a new level of low

mvjgvj

don't try to lie here. before disbanding your tribe changed named to AoF, assasins of faith or something like that. Basically, an academy for a rim tribe: Assasins of Destiny.

whoa man!!

I really dont like tonytiger09 acc they promise something happens some thing else but what you are saying looks like a really bad info unless you have some proof ofcourse but i dont think they will become academy tribe of some other rim tribe but if what you say is true then they really have got the achievement you mentioned and they would have got a flag from it too- " 100% looser "

DeletedUser70389

Ok you moron. Sardarji both changed the name and disbanded the tribe. But good try though. Just another person trying to make himself look good.

mbaxx

https://gyazo.com/e4395965d4a1b8255fd453e5e673d62b

i dont believe you. However, its funny how tell us that a newcomer got the privs to change the tribe's tag and name. Even I, as a moron, find this disturbing. No point in trying to make me look good. i have almost no presence in the externals and wont post anytime soon, but your explanayion its pure gold.

Enjoy the world

DeletedUser70389

https://gyazo.com/e4395965d4a1b8255fd453e5e673d62b

i dont believe you. However, its funny how tell us that a newcomer got the privs to change the tribe's tag and name. Even I, as a moron, find this disturbing. No point in trying to make me look good. i have almost no presence in the externals and wont post anytime soon, but your explanayion its pure gold.

Enjoy the world

Believe it or not it's true. Ask any of the others that were there when we were kicked out. If I could upload a picture of it directly from my phone I would. Just another punk ass running his mouth for no reason.