X-mas Donkey GOH fail tribe of 2011

DeletedUser

I know I don't hope for OnFire to pull something off, if only because they bit off so much more than they could chew. Yes, some players hate on them...isn't that the nature of the PnP? I doubt it does much good to squabble though, which is why my posts are fewer and far between than some others, but OnFire wasn't the underdog to begin with; they put themselves into that position. An underdog who tempted everyone into attacking isn't an underdog, it's a rather foolish position (if only inspired by players like magnetoo). I for one prefer to see the players like magnetoo who started it receive their just desserts for their overconfidence, rather than seeing a false underdog pull through :).

DeletedUser

I know I don't hope for OnFire to pull something off, if only because they bit off so much more than they could chew. Yes, some players hate on them...isn't that the nature of the PnP? I doubt it does much good to squabble though, which is why my posts are fewer and far between than some others, but OnFire wasn't the underdog to begin with; they put themselves into that position. An underdog who tempted everyone into attacking isn't an underdog, it's a rather foolish position (if only inspired by players like magnetoo). I for one prefer to see the players like magnetoo who started it receive their just desserts for their overconfidence, rather than seeing a false underdog pull through :).

this is your second thread response statinf you want to see me rimmed why not grow your 200 point village and do it yourself?