x360key Who's getting one?

File Not Found

So, given I'm very late to update consoles (still running a softmodded xbox 1 with 640gb hdd (about 200 games, a tonne of music, some videos, several versions of linux, and a win98 build mod for xbox)), I've started preparing to purchase an xbox360 (yes, I know next gen is just around the corner), and have been utterly depressed, that the only way to protect my discs, is to flash the dvd drive, rather than a simple softmod like xbox1. (I knew they were going to fix that issue, but, Im not happy about it).

So, after scouring the interwebz for days, I came across the x360key, and decided that seems to be the solution to my problem.

So, I wanted to know, who else plans on getting one (or has an early version of it), and who thinks it's a hoax.

http://x360key.com/

http://x360key.com/news/x360key-in-hairy-pussy-outrage

DeletedUser

Umm...I have no opinion on that above bit :icon_biggrin:, but what's your gamertag? PM me if you want :)

File Not Found

I dun have one...

Read again, no 360 atm. All my online awesomeness was on pc..

DeletedUser

Okay, well when you do get one: cardsfan328 is my gamertag. If you do add me, just please send a message along with your friend request telling me who you are.

Also, did you ever get Supreme Commander 2?

File Not Found

I'll have something that will play it in a week or two, I'll look into it then.

Sboh

Bloody Xboxer's... I got Ps3 on a deal of about £210 + CoD black ops so I took that :)

DeletedUser

I'll have something that will play it in a week or two, I'll look into it then.

Cool, just let me know if/when you do get it. AHL, you, and I can play it online together then. Maybe the AI won't kill us with you on our team :D

Bloody Xboxer's... I got Ps3 on a deal of about £210 + CoD black ops so I took that :)

Yeah, too bad for you the PS3 sucks in comparison :icon_biggrin:

All the cool people hang out in my friends list on Xbox Live :icon_wink:

DeletedUser97887

Your opinion is invalid ;)

and @FnF
200 games ?!
i never knew there were so many for the first xbox.
i had about 6 then gave up with it
fable ftw!

I do a fair few modding projects on xbox 360's
for example fans fitted to the outer case (both for cooling and looks sweet if they have lights in) and i do the RRoD fix alot ;)

I also had xbox live free for about 5 years (registered my account using a 3 month gold card and it continued to work so i'm assuming it was a glitch in their system) but with some of the new updates it seems to have stopped me from using it so be careful with modding the software/firmware on them.
But i'm sure you already knew that :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

and @FnF
200 games ?!
i never knew there were so many for the first xbox.
i had about 6 then gave up with it
fable ftw!

I do a fair few modding projects on xbox 360's
for example fans fitted to the outer case (both for cooling and looks sweet if they have lights in) and i do the RRoD fix alot ;)

I have a box in my basement with about 150 original xbox games :icon_eek: I've only actually played a couple of them on the 360 though (Morrowind is the only one I can remember at the moment though).

My only question to you about your RRoD fixes is: Do you send a free month of Xbox Live Gold back after you're done repairing? :icon_razz:

Your opinion is invalid ;)

Soooo true!

DeletedUser97887

I have a box in my basement with about 150 original xbox games :icon_eek: I've only actually played a couple of them on the 360 though (Morrowind is the only one I can remember at the moment though).

My only question to you about your RRoD fixes is: Do you send a free month of Xbox Live Gold back after you're done repairing? :icon_razz:

Soooo true!

never new there were so many :S
but i'm guessing because Microsoft are lazy they won't have created patches or updats so you can run all of those :p

now while I'd love to be able to offer that freebie with my service I'm sadly a poor student at uni and need the money i make from it :p

DeletedUser

never new there were so many :S
but i'm guessing because Microsoft are lazy they won't have created patches or updats so you can run all of those :p

now while I'd love to be able to offer that freebie with my service I'm sadly a poor student at uni and need the money i make from it :p

I totally feel for that man. Stupid money...

But on the topic of original Xbox games: You have to also think of all the "different" sports games there were. Year after year of those.

DeletedUser97887

yeahh acctualy
fifa 2003!
:D
still have that to this very day hahah

and thanksss :)

DeletedUser

I used to be a pro CoD4 player. On the site gamebattles.com. MLG player right here. I played MW2 for awhile and was a top10 player there. But then i sold my xbox because too much time went to there instead of things that needed to get done.

DeletedUser

I used to be a pro CoD4 player. On the site gamebattles.com. MLG player right here. I played MW2 for awhile and was a top10 player there. But then i sold my xbox because too much time went to there instead of things that needed to get done.

lol, don't you think it would have been more reasonable to just sell CoD4 and MW2? No need to get rid of the system itself, especially when great games like Skyrim are about to come out!

DeletedUser97887

Like Tribal wars ?
:p

DeletedUser

Yea i regreted it after i did it. Don't rub it in. :icon_cry:

Rumor has it that JamesFBA wants to donate to this cause: GETTING W.B.B. and FNF both their very own Xbox 360's.

Also, James wants to buy Peter the Red the Gears of War 3 Xbox 360 bundle.

How very generous of you James!

Repinski

Okay, well when you do get one: cardsfan328 is my gamertag. If you do add me, just please send a message along with your friend request telling me who you are.

Add me also FNF. Hells Lumberjak here. Will accept whenever I get net back.

All the cool people hang out in my friends list on Xbox Live :icon_wink:

Bama and I are nubs and we are on it..... then again so is Fraser.....

PS3 is gay. Just a last ditch attempt for Sony to try and stay in the gaming bizz instead of just TVs. Xbox all the way. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

FnF your question.
I doubt it would work properly as chipped xboxs/j-tag xboxs can't connect to xbox live anymore due to frequent updates released by microsoft. And you can't play full games unless your xbox is one of these two so i'd research it lots before buying one because you might not be able to connect to xbl AND play games... =/

File Not Found

Firstly... Xb live, isn't that important to me.

Second, given it is update able, that isn't going to be a problem anyway. I've been keeping an eye on it. They released a few beta boards for it a few days ago, so, I'm watching that intently