Xankou is back!

DeletedUser

Great to see a returnee around here again!

What adam-simpkin said is an extremely abbreviated story of w21 since your departure (sorry I don't know the exact date). But if you read back through the forums, you'll find out about the destruction of tribes such as KKND (Most are in TDR now), A2A, Dust, the majority of the ~HOPE~ family, and even Navajo.

The forum will also tell the stories of the emergence of Dr. NO, ~IMP~, 47 Ron F., and even us at SW1FT family since you've left.

It's a lot, but it's been quite some fun over the past 6-7 months. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

The forum will also tell the stories of the emergence of Dr. NO, ~IMP~, 47 Ron F., and even us at SW1FT family since you've left.

You left out the rise of the pirates. And 47Ron F. are more on the way out.

DeletedUser

ARG! and Dr.NO where in the big-enough-for-themselves-to-think-they-are-awesome-but-shitty-enough-for-everyone-else-to-not-notice-them" stage.

I am disgusted to see so many families though:( When will people realise families suck?

and WHY did TW make it EASIER for families to work? i mean seriously?

DeletedUser

Great to see a returnee around here again!

What adam-simpkin said is an extremely abbreviated story of w21 since your departure (sorry I don't know the exact date). But if you read back through the forums, you'll find out about the destruction of tribes such as KKND (Most are in TDR now), A2A, Dust, the majority of the ~HOPE~ family, and even Navajo.

i was only talking about the history of iP/magnum where as you'd need a few pages to describe everything thats gone on..