Xbox 360

DeletedUser

Im looking to start up a clan for Modern Warfare 2, so if you are interested hit me up on skype @ pvilleredneck07

DeletedUser

havent played in few months and got dropped from my gb team :D but you can add me at Fatal Hax

DeletedUser

<<< always cuts Yarghhhhhhh neck from behind.. he cant stop me on MW2..Muhahahahaha

na... just kidding.. he killes me every time we play :(

DeletedUser247

my GT is RaW LandWarrior
I am very good(or so I think, pvilleredneck will say otherwise, but I crush him everytime I play with him), and I mainly play SnD.

DeletedUser91640

I don't play like I used too. I have too much baseball going on :[. But if you wanna play hit me up!

GT: DestinedEnd

DeletedUser

resisting BMX is my xbox name I play under (stole it from my son).. LMAO

DeletedUser

:) nice to see people raving about MW2. I am 10th Prestige Level 70 Legit of course :D

don't have time for gb though i'm afraid

DeletedUser

:) nice to see people raving about MW2. I am 10th Prestige Level 70 Legit of course :D

don't have time for gb though i'm afraid

im not legit 10th 70 but i am one :p i play mostly custom gb when i played, public lobbys are just so bad with lag and hacking lol.

DeletedUser

Fatal Hax - kinda guessed lol. i think i might have seen u up high on the leaderboards or in a game. the name rings a bell. no one seems to hack in the lobbies i play lol. you said u dont play often...they have fixed that Rust free for all 18 players lol.

i would like to get into GB but i dont have the time..plus for some reason all the people who play are bloody amazing.

DeletedUser

lol i do try :p play hardcore search and my gamertag is a bit of a story, nearly every game i play someone accuses me of an aimbot or one of those wall hack things where you know where people are or whatever... (dull) its never the fact that they are sitting in a commonly used spot for search its always me cheating lol

DeletedUser

lol i do try :p play hardcore search and my gamertag is a bit of a story, nearly every game i play someone accuses me of an aimbot or one of those wall hack things where you know where people are or whatever... (dull) its never the fact that they are sitting in a commonly used spot for search its always me cheating lol

But they're 1337! The only possible way they can die is because of hackers! ;p

DeletedUser

I play Search and Destroy...not hardcore one and I've been playing some team tactical with three other mates recently.

DeletedUser

<<<< plays sabatoge and mercanary deathmatch... has no "team"...LOL

DeletedUser

Dear OnEKOolMuFfiN,

I know we have had our differences on MW2. And i can't help that you seem to be a magnet for my riot shield, even if you are a team mate.

I can also ignore your long rants that span over several games about how you're so "great" with the Intervention, and how we should all join a private game so you can shove the gun into us [Shove!? o.0]. I really love that part when you leave to make the private game, and none of us join you.

Will you continue to play with me again? I need to complete the intervention headshot achievements, and you are the easiest target.

Yours sincerely,

Petert.
Your friendly team killing griefer.

PS. Sup Delta and Pville?

DeletedUser247

sup
I am also a legit 10th prestive lvl 70. I mainly play core SnD as said above. I dislike hardcore, but will play it if enough of my friends are, and I will play any other core gametype with friends/if I want to unlock somestuff for guns since SnD gives little kills.

DeletedUser

sup
I am also a legit 10th prestive lvl 70. I mainly play core SnD as said above. I dislike hardcore, but will play it if enough of my friends are, and I will play any other core gametype with friends/if I want to unlock somestuff for guns since SnD gives little kills.

Nah you suck delta.