• Nitendo Ds

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Wii

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Canibal 1080-New System lol

Votes: 5 22.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

PS3, imo the best system available, but Xbox360 has some nice titles and I'm told the online experience is good. Wii is great if you have kids and get the Wii Fit thing (lots of fun)

As for Nintendo DS, I don't think they even bother selling them out here in South Africa, why would anyone want one?

DeletedUser

should have included PC's. i'm definatly a console gamer, but i hate the community online, their all so immature, and complete idiots. i find PC gamers to be much more enjoyable to play with.

DeletedUser

PS3, imo the best system available, but Xbox360 has some nice titles and I'm told the online experience is good. Wii is great if you have kids and get the Wii Fit thing (lots of fun)

As for Nintendo DS, I don't think they even bother selling them out here in South Africa, why would anyone want one?

I agree.

PS 3 graphics are amazing, better play, and its worth the extra bucks, compared to Xbox.

DeletedUser

Lol

I know what console wars is lol =D

But the name of the members?

DeletedUser

Lol

I know what console wars is lol =D

But the name of the members?

No idea, I'm not keeping track of that. But since I've seen endless arguing about this in the OT area, there are at least a few in these forums.

DeletedUser

i use to be sony boy, now i'm niether really although i have a 360. to much effort to argue against some one elses opnion.

DeletedUser

Canibal... You have opened the gates to internet hell.

Ha ha ha. Too right Reiko. As much as I'm happy to give my opinion on the matter, there are fanboys of all the consoles that seem to take things a little too far.

I'd like to see a BetaMax vs VHS poll though.