XL punishment is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PepsiMaxLime

Reaction score
You all know the story, Lord Sama killed multiple defensive villages on Family stacks mid war and sends out a mail that he is quitting.

They ask twmods if they can internal him, they answer "if it is by force".

Like correct or not XL deciding to internal the guy instead of giving Family bunch of free villages inside their cluster is a very normal response. Especially day 38~ in the world.
2 days later and everything would be good, instead they get a billion attackable bans and are banished from this world.

Like I personally think what they did should be allowed. but even if you think it's "pushing" the punishment is a joke ( wow getting 3-4 villages when you are already at 300k points CRAZY push ).

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The way the moderator(s) has handled this is… very poor to say the least.

When this happened we made sure to send tickets to make sure it was alright, googly responds with ”if its by force” alright, it god damn is, however, he does lack alot of troops seeing as he piled his defence head first.

We did kill 2 full nukes at home , and capped as quick as we could. Family got one.

We assumed everything had been handled correctly, googly had said it was fine as long by force - force had been used.

Now we get hit with 5 fl attackable bans(ya its true, xl has quit the world) and we are told we are a bunch of liars. We all said the same thing in the tickets, so we all have to recieve attackable bans because all of us are liars.

This is not the first time we have been hit by the support team, out first ”experience” was when we internalled a 3 acc big player who quit - fair to punish, it was against the rules.

Our duke who sent the troops out 18/20 vills lost and the guy nobling them lost all 3 villages.

0/10 points

To those of you who do not care, don’t bother yourself.

To those of you who think support is just a complete mess, send in complaints regarding the support team. If you never raise your voice you will never get anything better than this.

As a side note, those of you who think us Swede’s ask SuperNova for help, to you o say this. I wish you knew how real and fair support was back on Swedish servers. If you had experienced that you would also be in flames when you get other EN moderators.

I can only hope that support actually starts giving out costumer service and not only being a horrible experience.

This is me signing off, and i do with all of my love for this game, hope you all get better and what this game deserves.

Seven

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

When this happened we made sure to send tickets to make sure it was alright, googly responds with ”if its by force” alright, it god damn is, however, he does lack alot of troops seeing as he piled his defence head first.

We did kill 2 full nukes at home , and capped as quick as we could. Family got one.

We assumed everything had been handled correctly, googly had said it was fine as long by force - force had been used.

Now we get hit with 5 fl attackable bans(ya its true, xl has quit the world) and we are told we are a bunch of liars. We all said the same thing in the tickets, so we all have to recieve attackable bans because all of us are liars.

This is not the first time we have been hit by the support team, out first ”experience” was when we internalled a 3 acc big player who quit - fair to punish, it was against the rules.

Our duke who sent the troops out 18/20 vills lost and the guy nobling them lost all 3 villages.

0/10 points

To those of you who think support is just a complete mess, send in complaints regarding the support team. If you never raise your voice you will never get anything better than this.

As a side note, those of you who think us Swede’s ask SuperNova for help, to you o say this. I wish you knew how real and fair support was back on Swedish servers. If you had experienced that you would also be in flames when you get other EN moderators.

I can only hope that support actually starts giving out costumer service and not only being a horrible experience.

This is me signing off, and i do with all of my love for this game, hope you all get better and what this game deserves.

Seven

Like I sympathize really, but he sent his D at the enemy before you guys ate him. :|

Elagabalus

Reaction score
I mean the announcement states "merging" and "if you want to play together, you should start together"
This is clearly not that kind of situation.

Although I agree it's hard for the support team to differentiate if this a case of pushing in disguise or if the events actually transpired as the XL players described I think there are a few important factors that should be looked at.

No one with a reasonable brain will risk getting 5 main accounts banned by internalling a massive account 2 days before the merging rule ends when they don't absolutely have to.
Even if this is a case of pushing, the mods have to realize that banning 5 frontline accounts of a tribe under fire and outnumbered, should be handled very carefully, which was not done here at all. In no way should this situation lead to 5 permabans when more obvious cases of much heavier pushing such as the Lite User case has led to him getting 2 villages removed and a 24-hour attackable ban.

That is just plain unfair

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Internaling is not against the rules and has nothing to do with merging.

I doubt that the players got banned for that.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
after 15 years of playing this game off and on it's become difficult to imagine ever truly quitting it for good....I mean that's almost half as long as i've even been alive!

but the mess the moderation on this world has been from the start has definitely had me very heavily leaning towards this being my last world

I guess you never truly know with addictions....but the mods may have managed to do what time has been unable to and fully sever that link

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

0/10 points

Seven

OMG haven't even read it but seeing the WALL is just hilarious lmaooooo

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean the announcement states "merging" and "if you want to play together, you should start together"
This is clearly not that kind of situation.

Although I agree it's hard for the support team to differentiate if this a case of pushing in disguise or if the events actually transpired as the XL players described I think there are a few important factors that should be looked at.

No one with a reasonable brain will risk getting 5 main accounts banned by internalling a massive account 2 days before the merging rule ends when they don't absolutely have to.
Even if this is a case of pushing, the mods have to realize that banning 5 frontline accounts of a tribe under fire and outnumbered, should be handled very carefully, which was not done here at all. In no way should this situation lead to 5 permabans when more obvious cases of much heavier pushing such as the Lite User case has led to him getting 2 villages removed and a 24-hour attackable ban.

That is just plain unfair

The mods cannot speak to the nature of the ban due to GDPR rules, however I highly doubt XL got permabanned because of pushing because that is not consistent with anything the mods have said in the feedback thread here in w125 or in the community section i forget what its called.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The mods cannot speak to the nature of the ban due to GDPR rules, however I highly doubt XL got permabanned because of pushing because that is not consistent with anything the mods have said in the feedback thread here in w125 or in the community section i forget what its called.

Stop guessing so and ask the players involved dumb dumb

Mc DaDdy

Reaction score
I play this game in hopes to find a challenge, but all I see is the challenged…

You’d think they would have learnt after being banned once..

to the mods, the bans should be In a similar manner of previous bans for similar ban reasons.. don’t let them sway you otherwise!!

ask me about my rizz

Reaction score
You have the option not to internal for the time being tho. Why not sit the account for short period of time or encourage the guy to appoint a co player or hold the account until 40 days cd is done. You guys are simply too greedy for villages.

Deleted User - 10017355

I'll be the one to say what everyone (not the mods ofc) is thinking. This makes it even for the war effort ploy. Plenty more war efforts on Casual boys!

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Literally states your tribe got caught cheating again

If you scan your items and pay at the check out and realise you didn't pay for all items, did you committ a crime? Well, yes, it is shoplifting. However you did not intend to do it, correct?

In the same way we were caught the first time, we were not aware. The second time, we had sent tickets making sure we could do this, Googly approved of this, thus we continued.

Now we get hit 8-10 days later. We have a moderator telling us, it is fine - Go ahead. But all the sudden we are called liars.

We got hit on the 40 days rule, nothing else.

I play this game in hopes to find a challenge, but all I see is the challenged…

You’d think they would have learnt after being banned once..

to the mods, the bans should be In a similar manner of previous bans for similar ban reasons.. don’t let them sway you otherwise!!

I hope you get the same treatment one day, do not call it unjustice then.

You have the option not to internal for the time being tho. Why not sit the account for short period of time or encourage the guy to appoint a co player or hold the account until 40 days cd is done. You guys are simply too greedy for villages.

If the account is throwing all of its troops and suddenly all defence on the enemy in FL position and saying "I will be quitting" or some dumb shit like that, would you be like "Ya, we will wait 2 more days. I mean, the enemy will also get hit by the 40 days rule if they noble them before us" ?

This wasn't a internal, this was a forced internal on some dude who wouldn't even listen.

To all of you above, you miss the point. I get it, you are in family and are hoping you will get a shitload of villages, and you will. But we will fight you for them to the end while giving them away to other tribes. Now that is beside the point.

My point is, we as a community - Should we accept poorly handled support tickets? It was XL this time, who say it can't be someone else the next time? I am sure other tribes and players have had a pretty bad experience with the support. We should demand better and more fair support.

Well Seven, they are doing their best. IT AINT GOOD ENOUGH. We had GREAT customer support on the Swedish server - That was NEVER an issue, why is it now so difficult to keep the same level of support here?

No, to those of you who agree with me regarding better support - Demand it. Don't just settle and agree to take any BS from support.

Deleted User - 10017355

1648018473193.png
The account gained more ODA than ODD during the "forced internal". The argument for this being legal is "We're saints we'd never cheat. Look we killed 2 nukes at home", the evidence for sub 40 day pushing is sending majority of the accounts troops at the enemy then nobling the (probably near) empty villages. To me it seems clear that the numbers outweigh the credibility of XL to not break the rules (provided you "accidentally" broke them earlier).

On the osrs reddit (there is no used forum) people moan about their bans and sometimes the mods come and destroy the cheaters life (given sometimes incorrectly). It would make my week to see this style TWmod smackdown in this thread, but we can't :(

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
View attachment 10472
The account gained more ODA than ODD during the "forced internal". The argument for this being legal is "We're saints we'd never cheat. Look we killed 2 nukes at home", the evidence for sub 40 day pushing is sending majority of the accounts troops at the enemy then nobling the (probably near) empty villages. To me it seems clear that the numbers outweigh the credibility of XL to not break the rules (provided you "accidentally" broke them earlier).

On the osrs reddit (there is no used forum) people moan about their bans and sometimes the mods come and destroy the cheaters life (given sometimes incorrectly). It would make my week to see this style TWmod smackdown in this thread, but we can't :(

with a planned noble attempt on the stack that was cleared by the attackers suicided troops

Tueur De Roi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you scan your items and pay at the check out and realise you didn't pay for all items, did you committ a crime? Well, yes, it is shoplifting. However you did not intend to do it, correct?

In the same way we were caught the first time, we were not aware. The second time, we had sent tickets making sure we could do this, Googly approved of this, thus we continued.

Now we get hit 8-10 days later. We have a moderator telling us, it is fine - Go ahead. But all the sudden we are called liars.

We got hit on the 40 days rule, nothing else.

I hope you get the same treatment one day, do not call it unjustice then.

If the account is throwing all of its troops and suddenly all defence on the enemy in FL position and saying "I will be quitting" or some dumb shit like that, would you be like "Ya, we will wait 2 more days. I mean, the enemy will also get hit by the 40 days rule if they noble them before us" ?

This wasn't a internal, this was a forced internal on some dude who wouldn't even listen.

To all of you above, you miss the point. I get it, you are in family and are hoping you will get a shitload of villages, and you will. But we will fight you for them to the end while giving them away to other tribes. Now that is beside the point.

My point is, we as a community - Should we accept poorly handled support tickets? It was XL this time, who say it can't be someone else the next time? I am sure other tribes and players have had a pretty bad experience with the support. We should demand better and more fair support.

Well Seven, they are doing their best. IT AINT GOOD ENOUGH. We had GREAT customer support on the Swedish server - That was NEVER an issue, why is it now so difficult to keep the same level of support here?

No, to those of you who agree with me regarding better support - Demand it. Don't just settle and agree to take any BS from support.

The player griefed you no different than if he had left and joined Family, your best option was to surrender the vills.

Status
Not open for further replies.