Xofeci - Begginer Sigs

DeletedUser106940

Hello, Im still new to making sigs and graphic designing is not my course too... its just a hobby that I like to do when I have spare time.

I just want to share what I have done so far.

Here they are:

SPOILERS:
[spoil]#1
random1r.png

random2w.png

trafalgar.png

shankst.png

paulscholes01.png

38983094.png

70082196.png

a7xx.png

random3i.png
[/spoil]

Non Spoilers:
[spoil]#1
paulscholes02.png
[/spoil]

* I am open to comments, suggestions, criticism etc... because as i've said I am new to this and will take notes to improve. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96310

they are ok but none are the 80 pixel height requirement. Are spoilers really sigs?
Make a couple with the 80 pixels limit too please as it becomes much more difficult. Maybe we can convince the mods to allow us the same 120 pixel limits that other inno games forums have? :)

DeletedUser106940

I don't like non spoiler sigs because they can't convey much of what I want to be in a sig. But maybe one day I'll make one

DeletedUser

they are ok but none are the 80 pixel height requirement. Are spoilers really sigs?
Make a couple with the 80 pixels limit too please as it becomes much more difficult. Maybe we can convince the mods to allow us the same 120 pixel limits that other inno games forums have? :)

This is general sig making, so can make whatever size they want (generally the limit of a signature is considered to be 500x400, after that it is considered to be a large art piece). The sig space limit on this forum is good though, it is tall enough to allow someone a decent signature, and with the spoiler option allowing up to 300 pixels in height you can display pretty much any signature piece you want :)

DeletedUser106940

Updated*
-added a new spoiler sig.
-added my first non spoiler sig

Last edited by a moderator: