For their suffering will be eternal in the depths of hell
Which side are you on?
There's a war being raised,
We must rise up, overcome, and take back what's ours
Ladies and Gentleman it gives me grave pleasure
To bring to you....

Xp

Vs.

F.O.T. - Federation of Tribes (as they call themselves)

SF
EW
BOK|87
KV
TRIT

These tribes have been conspiring against us trying to work to take us out and we have been aware of this for a few days now and now would like to make this public.

BOK|87 - You should have held your diplomacy with us rather than turn on us the last day of our TPL war and support a tribe that was falling.

EW & SF - You guys have a grudge or something as you never let the war go and continued to attack and then expected us to stop.

KV - Dont know you but your wasting my time you wont even be around in 24 hours probably

TRIT - I guess I upset your leader when I ignored there request for a alliance you must not have read the profile for my tribe.

Xp - Blue
F.O.T. - GREEN

image.php

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides..

Looks like it will be interesting.

DeletedUser

Can you zoom in on that map a bit? Perhaps center on K77 or something?

Also, stats for all tribes involved?

DeletedUser

Ahah

You get your support by being a tyrant and a manipulator Twiztid.

Never would I have kept a NAP with a self centered ego-maniac like you.

Our "Nap" between BoK and Xp was a web of lies. You spent those months bullying our members, recruiting who you wanted from our tribe and never respected the terms of our agreement knowing very well that we "could" not do anything about it.

Again now you try and scare off other tribes that you will eventually just noble or assimilate. You did it with ~IND~ recently and you would have probably done it with us eventually. You know very well that you would be overwhelmed by all those tribes that presently fear you.

Yeah you're good players, very good in fact. I hope to see just how good you guys are in the very near future. You have very noble members by your side and luckily for you, you got a spy within Bok feeding your ego.

Neathertheless, you won't see Bok disbanded like KV just did. You'll have to rim me and a buntch more before I will be a BoK member stop their attack on Xp.

To our northern neighbors ran by a ego-maniac, I salute you, and will see you on the battlefield.

attacker69
Founder of BoK|87

Fiercegoldfish

i have to say, i want to see F.O.T win. never seen one of those alliances of small tribes put up a decent war. ive got nothing against XP, just think it would be cool to see this.

Ponds186

Well..at this stage in W24, Something like this is bound to happen isn't it.
Now that it is public, I hope atleast this WAR reaches the climax.

The fact remains simple.

XP wants more control on the RIM and was waiting on on opportunity to attack. Now they have a valid reason.

The FOT or the rest were continously bullied by this South Eastern Heavy weight and this had to happen sooner or later. so XP wants control. Fight and take it. I am not going to keep bragging about our strengths and weaknesses and blah blah blah.

So the party starts and good luck to all involved and the RIM King will emerge in some time

DeletedUser

I was talking with a good friend of bok, and i see, a long a very long and fatigued war, but i belive the FOT will have a very good chances to do something, but, is only if the HOLE FOT stick togeher.

one thing: XP has only 100 real and excelent players, nothing more
second thing: FOT has about 1000 continius players but they are not so good

equal 1 to 10 sounds to me a very good war.

One thing leader of Xp, dont be so confident, for that thing of ego, many, i mean the 75% of the wars with egocentric leaders LOSE the war,

FOT leaders i salute you the bravery, and the courage you are demostrating now.

BUT other one thing, i bet in every sides has they own spies, and the war will be change the wind at middle of the confortation by BoK.

Thats that i see, in the middle of the war, BoK will change the wind only if, all the Fedetation stick together

Akhin Alvalon

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

also even though we are up against one of the largest tribes in points that says nothing about troops. that secret still remains within the tribes.

DeletedUser

TRIT - I guess I upset your leader when I ignored there request for a alliance you must not have read the profile for my tribe.

Not really upset, just taken back by what a complete arrogant ass you are.

DeletedUser

Go F.O.T. Take them heads on.

My props to you guys for standing against a strong tribe. An alliance of many will prove formidable.

Keep that in mind.

DeletedUser

I actually want Xp to win, just because I don't like coalitions of tribes trying to team up, unless they admit to being a family. Still, good luck to both sides.

DeletedUser

I'm actually siding with F.O.T, good on them for waging war on a larger and more experienced tribe :)

DeletedUser54967

I want Xp to win, they are a good tribe and has been climbing up the world ranks very fast. I hope that the other tribes will put up a good fight too. This must have bound to happen sooner or later.

Anyways, good luck to both the tribes!