Xp vs. EW, SF, BOK|87 & others

fadarofthedarkblade

i got that you wernt meaning to be mean but it does sound mean. you simply meant that the tow of you are enemies and one day (your tribe hopes they will rim siad enemy) but you like his forum presence so you do not want him to leave world 24

am i correct??

DeletedUser

i got that you wernt meaning to be mean but it does sound mean. you simply meant that the tow of you are enemies and one day (your tribe hopes they will rim siad enemy) but you like his forum presence so you do not want him to leave world 24

am i correct??

:lol:

DeletedUser41659

Greetings my darlings.

Yes, it is update time with your host, diplomat of the Gods, honey of the flowers, sweetness of the chocolate ....... The Magnus! *enter the Magnus*

Hello dear citizens of the World 24 community!

It is the Magnus here, with an update of the happenings between Xp and TRIT. First, lets kick off with some stats:

*insert usual lame stats here*

Very nice. Now, we move on to an interview with Mr Twizzly Bear and the Magnus. This was just a quick little interview and Twizzner was a little drunk when we did it, well not "it" but the interview, so he may not remember it and he also may have lost his copy. But here it is for your perusal:

The Magnus: Hello Mr Twizzy, how are things going in the Xp camp fine sir?

The Twizz: Well Mr Magnus, things could be better. I realize now that I should have agreed to the NAP that you so lovingly offered to heal the love between our two tribes. I realize that I made a terrible mistake and hopefully you will find it in your heart to forgive me for overlooking such a fine gesture such as yours.

The Magnus: Well Mr Twizter, the Magnus is so dam lovely, that he is willing to overlook your momentary loss of good judgement.

The Twizzty: You're just so awesome Mr Magnus! and handsome too *winks*

The Magnus: Oh, behave yourself! *wiggles*

Mr Twizzero: Yeah. I like that. You move so well.

The Magnus: Well, the Magnus is not one to brag, but there have been a few lessons. Some latin dancing and some Ballroom tutelage has made the Magnus quite supple. Not to metion my meaty yet soft hands which make the touching experience much more memorable.

The Twizzopottomus: Yes, I should really look into some moisturizing products. Perhaps some creams could give me the edge on the bodily softness.

The Magnus: Yes, do that. There are some excellent natural creams that you could use that are also enviornment friendly. Make sure you do some research to make sure that your chosen product hasn't been tested on animals too. Let's be more earthy. The chicks love the sort of thing.

Well, that's all for now and the Magnus will of course keep you all updated. Have a wonderful day everybody and let's all try and be more and more enviornmentally friendly.

Behold!

My mighty sig!

DeletedUser

if you dnt want to read tht whole message

1. Nap? ok.
2. moisturizers

DeletedUser

Greetings my darlings.

Yes, it is update time with your host, diplomat of the Gods, honey of the flowers, sweetness of the chocolate ....... The Magnus! *enter the Magnus*

Hello dear citizens of the World 24 community!

It is the Magnus here, with an update of the happenings between Xp and TRIT. First, lets kick off with some stats:

*insert usual lame stats here*

Very nice. Now, we move on to an interview with Mr Twizzly Bear and the Magnus. This was just a quick little interview and Twizzner was a little drunk when we did it, well not "it" but the interview, so he may not remember it and he also may have lost his copy. But here it is for your perusal:

Well, that's all for now and the Magnus will of course keep you all updated. Have a wonderful day everybody and let's all try and be more and more enviornmentally friendly.

Behold!

My mighty sig!

I love you more than oxygen. Or chocolate.

DeletedUser41659

if you dnt want to read tht whole message

1. Nap? ok.
2. moisturizers

Well, yes. That was the gist of it. Thank you Mr Humpty, sir, for brevitizing that post for our fellow W24ers.

I love you more than oxygen. Or chocolate.

<3 the buttons!!!

It is also interesting to note that this thread slipped to the 4th page! Come on chaps! Lend the Magnus a hand in keeping this thing alive!

How's everyone in the Xp camp anyway? Fine? Hope so. Wouldn't want alot of your members to mysteriously disappear and the rest join TRIT now would we. Of course there will be a screening process that will involve pants.

Still warring those other tribes? They aren't as much of a challenge as good ole TRIT are they. Those Kings fellows and what's their faces ... FuG? is it? Oh, let's not forget Ayreon too. They are a tribe. Somewhere. Not as handsome as us over here at TRIT though.

So ... are we going to get that NAP now? or are you still playing hard to get? Is that it? being a tease are we. That's fine. We can wait. Just, you know, keep us informed when you guys are feeling NAP-ish.

Toodles for now.

But, check out the sig!

XenoBlade147

Still fighting them o_O Its been like 4 months. And your still going at it, Should have taken but a month 2 at tops..

DeletedUser

We are not fighting them anymore this kid has nothing better to do with his life then keep bring this thread up which I asked months ago to be closed but the forum mods here dont like to do there job

DeletedUser41659

We are not fighting them anymore this kid has nothing better to do with his life then keep bring this thread up which I asked months ago to be closed but the forum mods here dont like to do there job

Harsh words from the twizzinator.

Looks like no chance of NAP-ness. Fair enough. Chapter NAP closed.