Xp vs. EW, SF, BOK|87 & others

DeletedUser41659

those nubs.

weren't enlightened enough to be lead by the great Magnus

Yes.

Apparently some "Rukoh" fella is calling the shots over there. They'll soon be drafting their merge agreements anyway. By then of course, TRIT may not be so forthcoming.

DeletedUser

Rukoh? Never heard of him before.

He seems like a fool for putting down your generous offers and join the mighty TIT empire

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

huh...i don't see any of those around..here , but TriT on the other hand..

DeletedUser41659

Rukoh? Never heard of him before.

He seems like a fool for putting down your generous offers and join the mighty TIT empire

Lol @ TIT

huh...i don't see any of those around..here , but TriT on the other hand..

Yes, thank you Mr Whitknight, sir, for correcting The King of the Zealous ones unforunate spelling. It is refreshing to see that some Xp members have some manners.

Oh and Good Luck to you and your horrible tribe in the war with KINGS. Even though you don't deserve it and the Magnus hopes you all die.

DeletedUser41659

Hello friends.

The Magnus here with an update on the mighty and all powerful F.O.T.

First, it has been noted now that FuG are a part of the F.O.T and there are a couple of other tribes who aren't naming themselves for one reason or another (the main reason being the cursed Xp tribe) thus making it near impossible to define.

It has also been noted that FuG were supposed to be joining the Xp filth but due to the Xp scum nobling the FuG members, the FuGgers told them to get FuGged and are now FuGged off.

There is also a large amount of Xp hating going on, which the Magnus approves of. Let's all just start hating them more and more.

Well, that's all for now my lovelies and the Magnus shall return to keep you all informed about the mystery of the F.O.T. If any other tribes wish to join the epic F.O.T, feel free to send the Magnus a message.

Good bye for now and have yourselves a smashing day.

Except for Xp. You can have yourselves a miserable day.

DeletedUser41659

Would be nice if some of you could at least try and keep this thread alive.

Especially YOU, Mr Twizzy. This is, afterall, YOUR thread. All the tiring hours that the Magnus has put into this thread. SLAVING for you sir, only to be mocked and shamed. How lovely.

And of course what public humiliation would be complete without a stab from Mr Buttons. Grading the Magnus. Lovely.

Anyway, here's my new sig.

DeletedUser41659

yeah magnus your letting me down man

That was harsh.

Especially seeing as your tribe have made my tribe refugees. It's not cool. Being a refugee is much like being homeless. People look the other way when they see you and there is no real expiration date. Not cool.

Recently someone wanted to join my wonderful tribe but he said he was a refugee and we probably wouldn't let him in. Because of your tribe, he fit right in. Why? ... refugees. Not cool.

Anyway, what do you think of my new sig?

abezyana

Hello friends.

The Magnus here with an update on the mighty and all powerful F.O.T.

First, it has been noted now that FuG are a part of the F.O.T and there are a couple of other tribes who aren't naming themselves for one reason or another (the main reason being the cursed Xp tribe) thus making it near impossible to define.

It has also been noted that FuG were supposed to be joining the Xp filth but due to the Xp scum nobling the FuG members, the FuGgers told them to get FuGged and are now FuGged off.

There is also a large amount of Xp hating going on, which the Magnus approves of. Let's all just start hating them more and more.

Well, that's all for now my lovelies and the Magnus shall return to keep you all informed about the mystery of the F.O.T. If any other tribes wish to join the epic F.O.T, feel free to send the Magnus a message.

Good bye for now and have yourselves a smashing day.

Except for Xp. You can have yourselves a miserable day.

hahaha i enjoyed that

DeletedUser

lol, your always gunna be good in my book man...no matter what your sexuality is...lol..jkin yeah your new sig is cool man...pat pat

DeletedUser41659

ahhh...your a rat bastage....​

A rat?

A RAT!

How DARE you sir! accuse the Magnus of Rat-ness!
The Magnus is FAR from Rat-ty! The Magnus is a wonderful, beautiful person! Filled with love for mankind and awesomeness!

That was harsh Mr Whitknight. HARSH.

Is the sig cool or not?

DeletedUser41659

hahaha i enjoyed that

Thank you Mr Abezyana, sir, for your encouraging words.

Nice to know there is SOMEONE around here who appreciates the long hard :)icon_wink:) work that the Magnus has put into this thread to make it such a success.

Yummy.

And you are an Ayreonite. Must be nice to not be a refugee. Pity we can't all enjoy non-refugee status.

Anyway, the Magnus has a very important question for you.

Do you like the new sig?

DeletedUser41659

lol, your always gunna be good in my book man...no matter what your sexuality is...lol..jkin yeah your new sig is cool man...pat pat

Hey thanks Mr Whitknight!

The sig came to me just today. It was an epic moment. It's definitely the best sig to date, except for that w33 guy who posted in the Kinky thread. His sig was pretty close in awesomeness. Mine is still better though.

DeletedUser

Just admit it, Xp rules, everybody else sucks.

EDIT: Apart from Mousey & The Great Willie.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey thanks Mr Whitknight!

The sig came to me just today. It was an epic moment. It's definitely the best sig to date, except for that w33 guy who posted in the Kinky thread. His sig was pretty close in awesomeness. Mine is still better though.

Lies, You can't come to the greatness that beholds my sig. nice try thou ;)