Xsynctiumx is it right?

DeletedUser33494

I'm not complainig, far from it,
but would like to know what others from the speed community think

Im a fairly well know known player from .net ( richardfrancia / Obseleet? / Noobs On Ice ) ( not speed tho ) new to speed worlds
playing as 1m n3w 2 7h15 ( rank 2 )

Rank 1 Xsynctiumx hit top spot by a long way early on then hit sleep mode.
during this time I have grown to rank 2 and am close to taking top spot.

Xsynctiumx gets worried and start to call on everyone he can to attack me, those not in his tribe and those not even near him.
He then brags to me how hes getting other to attack me while he is in sleep mode.

Now heres my question,
how are these tactics considered to the speed players community?

I personally don't mind as I am not a regular speed player and so think good luck to anyone who can win,
But my second thought is, Does this happen on every speed world now, and if so, how does this not ruin the competitiveness of the speed worlds?

Xsynctiumx today at 21:50
I m having my minions nuke 1m n3w 2 7h15

Thanks very much

Richi :icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser106356

I'm not complainig, far from it,
but would like to know what others from the speed community think

Im a fairly well know known player from .net ( not speed tho ) new to speed worlds playing as 1m n3w 2 7h15 ( rank 2 )

Rank 1 Xsynctiumx hit top spot by a long way early on then hit sleep mode.
during this time I have grown to rank 2 and am close to taking top spot.

Xsynctiumx gets worried and start to call on everyone he can to attack me, those not in his tribe and those not even near him.
He then brags to me how hes getting other to attack me while he is in sleep mode.

Now heres my question,
how are these tactics considered to the speed players community?

I personally don't mind as I am not a regular speed player and so think good luck to anyone who can win,
But my second thought is, Does this happen on every speed world now, and if so, how does this not ruin the competitiveness of the speed worlds?

Xsynctiumx today at 21:50
I m having my minions nuke 1m n3w 2 7h15

Thanks very much

Richi :icon_cool:

Pointless attention whoring thread :icon_redface:

No one Cares...

DeletedUser33494

as stated, just want to know how others think about these tactics, Im not complaining at all.
and Swifty same could be said about you.

DeletedUser106356

Welcome to speeds That's how things work around here ;)

If you think this is bad go to .Uk and eet Lionheart123 he has many Minions known as the "Jobsons Deffer Squad" :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

And yes it could be also said about me but i am KING

DeletedUser

If you think this is bad go to .Uk and eet Lionheart123 he has many Minions known as the "Jobsons Deffer Squad" :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

And yes it could be also said about me but i am KING

And who are you?

DeletedUser

I am Swifty..:icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:
Whats up Mr Coyote:icon_redface::icon_redface:

Sorry you must be a king of a small town o_O never heard of you.
Nuthin checking how much the standards of TW has fallen from way back of the real Pro's

DeletedUser106356

Sorry you must be a king of a small town o_O never heard of you.
Nuthin checking how much the standards of TW has fallen from way back of the real Pro's

And your so SicK at the game right? you don't have to be Known to be good you Plant Pot. your name is wild CoYoTe SnM:lol:

And who you calling a nuub you little Gremlin ill Hit u once u mug

olympus

Long time no see Richi :p

Most people in speed will have a group with them to gang others and then brag how they are good *cough jobson cough*

Best thing to do is just play a bit and get to know some better players so if you get ganged you always have someone to help you as well.

Note: Richi is a cool guy so you nubs should help him and not flame (SWIFTY)

DeletedUser

And your so SicK at the game right? you don't have to be Known to be good you Plant Pot. your name is wild CoYoTe SnM:lol:

And who you calling a nuub you little Gremlin ill Hit u once u mug

Yadidadi da......... the powerless nuubs sure have gotten big mouthed these days. Nothing to back up their worthless insults :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser106356

Most people in speed will have a group with them to gang others and then brag how they are good *cough jobson cough*

Best thing to do is just play a bit and get to know some better players so if you get ganged you always have someone to help you as well.

Hey i only said i was King as a Joke...:icon_rolleyes:

Wild CoYoTe i have a question

Do you even play speed?
Who are YOU
And you called me a Nuub Ohhh dearrrr :D

DeletedUser

Yadidadi da......... the powerless nuubs sure have gotten big mouthed these days. Nothing to back up their worthless insults :icon_surprised:
pretty sure they have always had big mouths regardless of which days :lol:

DeletedUser33494

Hey Olympus :icon_surprised: very long time.
I'm not doing too badly, I'm certainly pushing him all the way with this one, but have been doing this with no help or gang of people fighting my corner.

Just wanted to know if this situation was the norm now in speed worlds.

btw, good to see you again.