Xsynctiumx is it right?

DeletedUser

yeah thats right i can only send an 11 second train!!! /faceplam even though I haven't played for ages

DeletedUser

Xsynctiumx, Next round.
Jobson get on skype.
Swifty, up yours.

DeletedUser106356

Found out what?? I haven't played .net for ages!!! who are you?? I don't need to talk on forums I do my talking in game....

Swifty you little keyboard warrior.. please explain who my minions are??? As I have none it will be quite an interesting read! As for you ur just a little hugger who followers other lil huggers like your forum warrior friends matty and now the nub Sam who has to beg and pay people to attack me! Have you won yet??? haha nope not possible!

Little? Dont be mislead by that picture that was 8months ago add me on skype ill show you a bicep my son AS for me winning a round i could have yesterday i just did not wanna sit there for hours because i have other things to do unlike yourself and you have many minions ramirez Dorin Ohhh i could go on :D

And i admit i am a little bit of a hugger because i want to learn how to play speed again i have said this jobnut i am not good at speed and im not afraid to admit that but yet you wont give me a 1vs1? im bad never won a round so why not play me still upset you got backtimed backtimed by a guy that played only 8 Rounds ahahahahah!!! you backtimed me 3 seconds you SucK :D gomL much?

As for me being little u will see soon enough ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Swifty how many times have i beat u??? out of ur 12 rounds maybe 8 of them ive played and destroyed u... thats why I dont need a 1v1 to prove anything against someone who is terrible!!

Oh yeah cant wait for you to show up at my rugby club and beat us all up with ur huge muscles haha! Training starts this tuesday! :)

DeletedUser

Swifty -- You say your suck, Yet you come on the forums calling yourself king. You ask some of the best for 1 on 1's... Yet you still say you suck >_<.

Pick one and stick with it.

DeletedUser106356

Swifty -- You say your suck, Yet you come on the forums calling yourself king. You ask some of the best for 1 on 1's... Yet you still say you suck >_<.

Pick one and stick with it.

Alias i have no problem with you at all my friend let me explain.

When i say i am KING you can ask anyone on skype that its a JOKE i say it all the time on skype i say i am KING with the bandit icon as a laugh and i do suck and cornish wont 1vs1 e he says he will but we know cornish all mouth...

As for Jobson we have never had a real 1vs1 dont count the deffers where you got stacked your Hilarious Kid! you build for a body is shocking if you actually do play rugby its something Kronic jesus you look like uncle fester on Acid you little Mess..

You 1v1 me this x50 .net coming up ill slap you up don't get Dorin Don't get Adrian prove me wrong and ill shut my trap thats fair ain't it alias?

Ill even do you a deal Jobson right now on my mums life you beat me in a fair 1vs1 I wont post on any forums even if you rip the living hell out of me for 1 MONTH i Promise!

All the times you beat me is with help you either get stacked or either get me teamed i have witnesses even Milad and others saw the thread where i slapped u silly you got better at backtiming Btw :D?

And you do Rugby lets be serious now i have seen your rugby website if they are rugby players then im the UFC Champion of the United Kigdom your like twigs ill knock you all down like skittels im not even being sarcy you fat little mess by the end of it you will have no chin

And as for Sam you cant beat him! ahahahahahah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96141

Ill even do you a deal Jobson right now on my mums life you beat me in a fair 1vs1 I wont post on any forums even if you rip the living hell out of me for 1 MONTH i Promise!

:icon_eek:
Its just a game guys -.-

DeletedUser4682

1m n3w 2 7h15 you made an epic fail in losing your 2nd place. You were seriously lacking in defence, failed to build troops even when under attack, and your nukes were killed in their home bases. You did well to get to 2nd, though really you should of been able to hold it. All I can presume is that you did not have premium, therefore were unable to deal with multiple attacks. Stick around and try to do better next time, and thanks for giving me the number 2 spot. Could of been number 1 with another hours play.

It is customary to be gang banged in speed, though with decent allies this can help. You had 22 villages and no defence, shame on you :). If you had retained your nukes and built nobles you could of retained your position.

DeletedUser33494

actually Nunner, I was more Defense then Offense, just by the time you started hitting I had already been sniping/stacking, and had decided to give up as was very late in my time zone to deal with 80+ incomings on a speed server!! lol
Still had a lot of fun playing speed, enjoyed the banter with those that igm me, and I reckon I'll be sticking around and trying it out a bit more.

right first round out of the way, lesson learned, I need allies and watch the gang ups in the final hours.

DeletedUser

Stick around and try to do better next time, and thanks for giving me the number 2 spot. Could of been number 1 with another hours play.

Oh please... I had like 28 VILL? Have you seen 15 full idle nuke waiting to hit on nunners:) I would have gone off sleeping mode 2 hrs after round ends...

olympus

you better hope i dont join in on syncs team then we will see how well you do then

Everyone knows you're a joke, please do play nub

Remember to make another alias to hide behind along with forum accounts to self promote yourself :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser80720

Everyone knows you're a joke, please do play nub

Remember to make another alias to hide behind along with forum accounts to self promote yourself :icon_rolleyes:

haha adam you do make me laugh alot!!! your shit at speed always have and always will be let put it this way you join with that player to fight sync and il fight along side sync and rim you both within minutes we all know you talk so much shit on these forums and we aint seen you do shit on speed before all mouth no action you pathetic loser

DeletedUser33494

let put it this way you join with that player to fight sync and il fight along side sync and rim you both within minutes we all know you talk so much shit on these forums and we aint seen you do shit on speed before all mouth no action you pathetic loser

Is that referring to me? If so, Cornish, I can most deffinently say I didn't see you do anything towards me on that last world .
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

haha Cornish you do make me laugh alot!!! your shit at speed always have and always will be let put it this way you join with that player to fight sync and il fight along side sync and rim you both within minutes we all know you talk so much shit on these forums and we aint seen you do shit on speed before all mouth no action you pathetic loser

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser80720

Is that referring to me? If so, Cornish, I can most deffinently say I didn't see you do anything towards me on that last world .
:icon_rolleyes:

that might have something to do with a friend of mine was on your account when i was on and i dont attack friends

DeletedUser106356

haha adam you do make me laugh alot!!! your shit at speed always have and always will be let put it this way you join with that player to fight sync and il fight along side sync and rim you both within minutes we all know you talk so much shit on these forums and we aint seen you do shit on speed before all mouth no action you pathetic loser

Cornish you still owe me a 1vs1:)

DeletedUser

Cornish you still owe me a 1vs1:)

Noob. You'd lose 1 vs. 1 to absolutely everyone. Even to cornish. And you'd just say you got gangbanged, just like the tons of times you already lost to james.

images

olympus

Go ask any good speed player who's better, then return with skype quotes please :)

As for your challenge, i accept