XtremeGladiator looking for co-player

• Thread starter XtremeGladiator
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I'm currently looking for a co-player on W60 for any time between 8:00-19:00 server time. ACTIVITY IS A MUST.

Requirements to join:

Have to be able to:
-T-Train
-Mass Fake
-Mass Tag
-Snipe
(If you dont know these, I can teach you, you mainly just need to be active and willing to learn.)

Account name: XtremeGladiator

If you are interested, add me on skype, or PM me here.

Thanks.

-Mason

ashoka1

Hello mason...

Can I apply...you will have to teach me all except tagging.

DeletedUser

I would also like to apply, i cant really do much but im good at shouting :)

ashoka1

Application Cancel...if Louis wants to join..take him...i will rather eat his villages...His villagers also like me

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Application Cancel...if Louis wants to join..take him...i will rather eat his villages...His villagers also like me

In some villages they have erected statues and built temples to honour you :(

ashoka1

Well Yes you are right..Thats why i applied in first place to learn something from a great player like you..i am a nub you know..And you are the Boss..:lol:

But you are wrong..My war stats are perfectly alright ..its only my skirmish stats that show that i am a Nub..But you would not know..As because of a surprising reason Calm. Never attacked you in valour war.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Doesn't matter if they attacked me or not, Im not saying that I'm a great defender, Im saying that you were stacked to high hell, and you still got destroyed. You came to me, my bashers, and teguh123 a 2 mil pointer begging for support. You cant handle Calm, most people cant.

ashoka1

Well asking support is not bad..but should i post your convo with JFSMITH while you were in valour..

Spying is bad..

As for getting destroyed..i still have more villages then you ...and if u truly believe that you cant handle calm..

then either keep spying for calm. in whatever tribe you are in ..or be an upright ma..ad quit..its a shame that Players like you spy coz u r too scared ..

I never asked Your bashers for help...
I asked you as you were in Valour or TCRT ...and not in calm...

As for teguh ..why dont you scout him again like you did last time when you were in valour and Jfsmith ordered you to scout...Go lick joey's boot ..you spy

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I never spied. At least I dont have to ask small players for support because I didnt build enough D to defend myself :) I think anyone can get as much ODD as you when everyone in their tribe sent support to them. Yes you are bigger, but for how much longer? I dont wanna argue over externals, no point.

ashoka1

[9/4/2012 7:23:39 PM] jfsmith3: all k41 for ash was clear a few hrs ago
[9/4/2012 7:23:40 PM] Mason Rowe: hmm
[9/4/2012 7:23:45 PM] jfsmith3: now they all look like ^
[9/4/2012 7:24:30 PM] Mason Rowe: yeah
[9/4/2012 7:24:33 PM] Mason Rowe: ill start scouting
[9/4/2012 7:24:41 PM] Mason Rowe: would you like me to send reports in game or post links here?
[9/4/2012 7:25:01 PM] jfsmith3: what ever u feel most comfortable with
[9/4/2012 7:25:13 PM] Mason Rowe: either way works for me
[9/4/2012 7:25:25 PM] Mason Rowe: just dont wanna spam you with reports in game, I know some people get mad at that
[9/4/2012 7:25:54 PM] jfsmith3: i really dont need reports tbh
[9/4/2012 7:26:12 PM] jfsmith3: expect maybe and ennoblement showing D in ash
[9/4/2012 7:26:45 PM] Mason Rowe: ok
[9/4/2012 7:26:50 PM] Mason Rowe: ill just tell you what I see
[9/4/2012 7:32:08 PM] VT: want us to restart attacking him?
[9/4/2012 7:35:37 PM] jfsmith3: scouting for empty villes that used to be D
[9/4/2012 7:35:52 PM] VT: okay

A Valour member talking to Duke/Baron of calm. against allies..Too scared to even send reports in game as his master may get angry..Go lick Joey's Boots..

DeletedUser

Lol. That right there shows how much of an idiot you are. We were told to scout teguh villages to make sure he wasnt supporting you. Im done talking to you, your points are invalid, if I scouted my own players, where would that get me? And me saying Im going to start scouting=me spying? How does that work? Get back to tribal wars, you need to spend more time there as you are getting a royal ass kicking.

ashoka1

Lol. That right there shows how much of an idiot you are. We were told to scout teguh villages to make sure he wasnt supporting you. Im done talking to you, your points are invalid, if I scouted my own players, where would that get me? And me saying Im going to start scouting=me spying? How does that work? Get back to tribal wars, you need to spend more time there as you are getting a royal ass kicking.

so you were told by calm.

not requested....calm. was a Nap...so a nap tribe tells you to scout and find who is supporting allies isolated villages about 3 k away from any other spam villages.

As for asking support...if I can kill 100 jfsmith nukes on my 6 isolated villages without a single support troop from any of spam players except My account and support of nearby players who were either in allied tribes..or knew me from other worlds...I don't mind asking...

or should I post another of your convo with jfsmith

ok as you say I m getting a royal ass kicking...

but it's for ppl to decide which is worse

a royal ass kicking

or a Royal Ass licking..

go lick ..as that's what you do best...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Based on your war stats, I think you need to learn to tag too :)

Are you actually an idiot? Ash's ODD has risen by like 200m+ for the less of like 190 villa's not sure on the exact numbers, but its like 38 nukes per villa, i would be extremelly suprised in an overrated asshole like yourself could even manage 3.8 nukes per villa. All in all im gunna say ash is at the moment the most proven defender in w60, i think only like 10 people have over 100m ODD since w50, im not saying ash is infaliable and god, but he is a dam sight better a defender than you will ever be and a ridiculously nice guy who even though is under constant op from Calm will still do anything in his power to help his mates.

All in all

Ash = Legend of TW (atleast in my eyes)
You = scrawny little toerag who looks they have been apple bobbing in a chip pan.

ashoka1

Louis..I know you guys love me for my noobiness ...but let's keep all this to our Skype chat..

we are spam..but let's not spam this thread...this thread is about mason looking for a player.so I just highlighted what kind of a person owner of the account is...

if any one wants to join player of a spy ....well then apply...

DeletedUser

Not even worth arguing. This thread can be closed, I have found someone :) ashoka, good luck to you in the future, whatever direction you go.

ashoka1

congratulations ...now you are two players on your account...As after Paul was kicked ..you were alone...