XVI declare war....

Nudist

Could be worse, I could be AxlTheCat..

ugly-cat-760912.jpg

DeletedUser

So....is this topic going anywhere, or does it need to be closed? (my assessment is it's not going anywhere, but if someone has a valid purpose might as well give them a chance to speak up first)

Further spam in this thread shall be met harshly ^^

DeletedUser

So....is this topic going anywhere, or does it need to be closed? (my assessment is it's not going anywhere, but if someone has a valid purpose might as well give them a chance to speak up first)

Further spam in this thread shall be met harshly ^^

I dont thin kit had much of a valid purpose to begin with:icon_rolleyes:

Id say lock it

DeletedUser

Kamari,your PnP skills are like no other..none could possibly fail harder. Has I told you how much I <3 you?

DeletedUser53562

Awww, Shards, surely one spam thread won't kill anyone?? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Hey excuse me I'm from RSM tribe the small two man tribe on K12, we are way to peaceful to be a threat anyway we need a little help. F.T.E has moved into the area and is threatening anyone with a noble attack if they don't join them. While I know the point of the game is war forcing someone like that seems a little wrong in my book. Anyway we need a little help if it contiunes F.T.E will gain power quickly and with (V) moving keeping ROCK busy me and my allies aren't sure who else to turn to. I got a NAP with F.T.E, but I can't get more than three members and if i get any more vilalges or try they will take me out even though i only take barb villages and I'm trying to stay out of the way. Yes we are a bit desprite.

DeletedUser

Hey excuse me I'm from RSM tribe the small two man tribe on K12, we are way to peaceful to be a threat anyway we need a little help. F.T.E has moved into the area and is threatening anyone with a noble attack if they don't join them. While I know the point of the game is war forcing someone like that seems a little wrong in my book. Anyway we need a little help if it contiunes F.T.E will gain power quickly and with (V) moving keeping ROCK busy me and my allies aren't sure who else to turn to. I got a NAP with F.T.E, but I can't get more than three members and if i get any more vilalges or try they will take me out even though i only take barb villages and I'm trying to stay out of the way. Yes we are a bit desprite.

Can you make a new thread for this please.

That way I can laugh at you and not derail this already derailed thread.

DeletedUser

Not really, I was asking for help you don't have to reply or give it. If your gonna be rude go do it to someone who actually cares.

DeletedUser

But you do care, otherwise you would not be posting.

Besides, your entire post failed from the very beginning because F.T.E isn't even a K12 tribe, they are situated in K15.

DeletedUser

Why not check K12 cause at the moment they forced TOC to merge with them and are currently forcing any other tribe to merge as well. I don't care where else they are, but in K12 they aren't ven helping their allies. We just want help in that area, but whatever. I asked for help and now I'm done.