XVI declares...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Conspikuous said:
K so whats next. XVI is number 1 now, does that mean they declare on WUKE? Seems all number 1 tribes want some wookie pie.

True to this quote, XVI declares on WUKE. Though relations have been going well for some time, we feel it's time WUKE met their end. We've disliked them for a while in secret, but we simply had to use them to our advantage thus far (and it's worked, admirably I might say).

38440_g0f4wvkfuw_m.jpg

We'll cut through that armor like paper.............uhm..................fur :icon_confused:?

Good luck to you, you'll surely need it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

O_O we declared war on wuke

*goes to check mail and forums*

DeletedUser

Wow. Didn;t see this one coming. Good luck I guess if its real, but as it wasn't MvvM or kamari making it, I suspect it is. :p

mvvm

Wow. Didn;t see this one coming. Good luck I guess if its real, but as it wasn't MvvM or kamari making it, I suspect it is. :p

yes, we are all preparing our 2-400h nobling runs now and keeping our fingers crossed that they stay inactive long enough not to notice

and if this op is successful... then the rest of the world might as well quit

DeletedUser

axl....just went I thought you did not act like kamari!

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

An elaborate hoax. Sorry to ruin your game.

But the real AxLThe cat note the L, has a join date of Join Date: 2008,March 22nd

Whereas you are AxIThecat note the I.

Not the same person, quite a smart hoax, fooled a few people.

I would say pretty confidently that this is not a real declaration :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Not that elaborate. Kind of obvious, or dumb. If anything, they'll declare on LOADED. But who are we kidding? XVI has yet to declare to anyone, ever. They don't like that approach. A lot of people don't, apparently.

AxlTheCat

Ah, my alter ego is back. He did a nice declaration between the world 16 tribes HRV and Plight a few months back. This PnP is not quite up to your previous effort. :)

DeletedUser

Ah, my alter ego is back. He did a nice declaration between the world 16 tribes HRV and Plight a few months back. This PnP is not quite up to your previous effort. :)

i remember that :) quite a few thought it was the real Axl back then , too. But this piece of PnP is really lousy :icon_confused: . I knew it wasn't the real Axl just by looking at it:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

So delete the thread please, Shards? Or does someone have something relevant to say...?

DeletedUser

albul said:
I knew it wasn't the real Axl just by looking at it:icon_razz:
You mean besides the fact that the poster's name isn't AxlTheCat but AxITheCat?
=P

DeletedUser

wierd that peeps go to all that work to make a hoax oh well had me fooled for a bit :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

*gasp*

Since this is a hoax thread anyway, to avoid elaborate offtopicness and the like, I'm just going to close this now ^^

Too many fake XVI declarations for me to want another thread to turn out like those ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.