XVI > n@me < ACTIVE

DeletedUser

We all know XVI and ACTIVE will eventually meet each other. Chances are it will be in K43. Being the face (not leader) of n@me, I purpose a few questions.

1. What would you do if you where me
2. What are you predictions for the outcome of my tribe
3. How should n@me prepare for the meeting of these two giants.

DeletedUser

well, in my suggestion my friend..

1. join either of the tribe for protection or allied with 1, and suggest to be allied and attack 1 tribe..
2. well, in my opinion, sooner or later, if you're still in that tribe, and against XVI and ACTIVE, you'll get rimmed..
3. noble and get strong within 2 weeks time

DeletedUser

Not post on the forums asking for advice. :icon_confused:

It shows that you, the tribe, are afraid of both tribes. :icon_rolleyes:

Not saying you shouldn't be, but posting it on the forums is a bit foolish imo.

HeftySmurf

You could message simz and ask for butsecks, it helps with them Active lot ;)

DeletedUser

1. I doubt an alliance would be possible with either tribe. Afterall why would either Active or XVI give up the option of themselves nobling into K43. If they have light blue villages there preventing themselves from nobling into K43 they (being either XVI or Active) would be handing the advantage to the other tribe as they would be able to begin nobling into k43. I can't see it as being particularly beneficial for either XVI or Active to ally with you so I would consider this as unlikely.
However if either wishes to buy time and use you guys as a buffer to the other then I can see XVI or Active approaching you guys for diplomacy. In either case though I can only see you guys getting used.
In your position I would be trying to merge into Active. As they have the space in their tribe and the need to expand into other continents. Because lets face it XVI does not need to act to secure more continents at this immediate stage. So I don't see how recruiting you guys is as beneficial for them as it is for Active.

2. Can't see there being too many positive outcomes for you guys if a conflict eventuates and you are stuck in the middle.

3. Send a noble train to the other side of the world. Or merge into one of the two tribes.

Bit morbid, sorry. One way or another I can see you guys copping it like Poland in WW2. Best of luck :)

DeletedUser

You could have stayed in COOKEE and maybe had a chance to repell the tribes? oops sorry forgot that options out the window :)

Seems RoT is trying to join in the party party recruiting Ex-Cookee members :) just got an invite this should be fun :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You could message simz and ask for butsecks, it helps with them Active lot ;)

this seems to be your only viable option if u want my expert opinoin and if u really promise to butsecks me first ill put in a good word to simz too ;) lol

DeletedUser

this seems to be your only viable option if u want my expert opinoin and if u really promise to butsecks me first ill put in a good word to simz too ;) lol

Noble speaks the truth my friend!

Buttsecks is the only way forward for your tribe i feel :icon_eek:

You need to IGM VPCCR he will give you advice on how to be both a postman and the letter box! He is the only buttsecks Noob i know!

Hope you enjoy the ride of K43!

Good luck :lol:

DeletedUser

Huh ... Looks like we will have a party on board :icon_rolleyes: ...
Can I know when and where ?

Huh ... To be honest Merge sound good :icon_eek: ...

DeletedUser

Make me leader :icon_razz: that will make everything better somehow

DeletedUser

1. as many have said, butsecks simz, i shall give the free lessons on the art of seduction and poll dancing dear, its hot stuff

2. become a slave labour tribe, and offer sacrifices for actives pagon gods so they may feel happy enough to leave you alone

3 quit <3?

Nauzhror

well, in my suggestion my friend..

1. join either of the tribe for protection or allied with 1, and suggest to be allied and attack 1 tribe..
2. well, in my opinion, sooner or later, if you're still in that tribe, and against XVI and ACTIVE, you'll get rimmed..
3. noble and get strong within 2 weeks time

I highly doubt ACTIVE or XVI are looking for allies.

DeletedUser

@ Snectarc

Wasn't looking for advice. I know what I am going too do, trust me. I was just opening up a discussion so I could hear opinions. Since the forums are flooded with either, Top opinions, or one of the three Virus gets bumped. I figured It would be fun to hear some comments on this situation.

@ Everyone else,
Thanks for keeping with the spirit of the thread :p

DeletedUser

You know what would be the biggest irony? the agreement of an alliance between Active and XVI :lol:. that would make a boring world for XVI (and maybe for Active,too. )

Your our BUFFET

I have a friend in XVI (one of the top players), I might be able have him, instead of a full nuke, send a nuke with 1 troop less of lc, axe, and rams. You might win then!

DeletedUser

I have a friend in XVI (one of the top players), I might be able have him, instead of a full nuke, send a nuke with 1 troop less of lc, axe, and rams. You might win then!

You're soooo funny.

They're not noobs. I think they'd easily backtime whatever they send.