XVI > n@me < ACTIVE

Nauzhror

Cut those times to 1/8 :icon_eek:

Then know that evil has my smexy guide to dodging backtime, good for .2 seconds:icon_wink:

Reading a guide does not mean you can actually do it when under pressure. Practicing something and reading about it are not the same thing.

mattcurr

Reading a guide does not mean you can actually do it when under pressure. Practicing something and reading about it are not the same thing.

I disagree, personally the first time I tried to do any sort of timing I was able to do it in this game, sure I have gotten better, but I have not gotten that much better through practice, I sniped a 1 second noble train the first time I ever tried it

DeletedUser

yeah yeah... Ive back-timed and split noble trains in W16 more then once :p With some help from a nameless friend, im practicing splitting some 150ms trains to dust the cobwebs off for W36. Thanks arvanlaa for giving some legitimate input.

DeletedUser

ILTR split a 2-noble attack few days ago that looked like this:

1st noble May 18, 2009 17:20:40:096
2nd noble May 18, 2009 17:20:40:115

19 ms gap.

And he split it. Let's spread the fame:)

DeletedUser

19 ms gap.

QFT this. Like athanthuy said, it was like splitting an atom...
He can do it...
He is now officially the Sniper :D

themonkey

Cut those times to 1/8 :icon_eek:

Then know that evil has my smexy guide to dodging backtime, good for .2 seconds:icon_wink:

It's ok, presuming I know what it is it's nothing that XVI collectively won't be doing if and when the need arises :icon_wink:

Last edited:

mattcurr

19 ms gap.

Yep, he split me once .015 seconds, he couldnt kill my troops but I was surprised none the less:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh, and I forgot to mention, he did it with troops from a village under attack, by canceling.

That's just mental. Glad to have him in XVI lol

DeletedUser68429

Oh, and I forgot to mention, he did it with troops from a village under attack, by canceling.

That's just mental. Glad to have him in XVI lol

That makes me feel ill. Even with a support train from another village, I would still have been bloody impressed! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Haha this made me wonder, and went to check his post to make sure, and it was sniped by support from second villa, I made a mistake.

Glad to hear that, ha, now we can all get back to our normal TW lives hehe

Sorry for making this mistake

DeletedUser

Bit morbid, sorry. One way or another I can see you guys copping it like Poland in WW2. Best of luck :)

LOL. A French reference works equally well here.

Either stay and get pounded on either end like Poland, or grab some nobles, settle down on the rim and puss out like the French.

The way I see it, you're going to end up on the rim either way. You can have a voluntary rimming now or a compulsory rimming later.

DeletedUser

ouch maybe a little hard there on the last comment but quite true cant argue that one.

DeletedUser

QFT this. Like athanthuy said, it was like splitting an atom...
He can do it...
He is now officially the Sniper :D

easy way to avoid this is send 10-15 cats first and take out the rally point.....no more sniping village is gone :lol:

DeletedUser

easy way to avoid this is send 10-15 cats first and take out the rally point.....no more sniping village is gone :lol:

not if he's sniping from another village though, in that case the support would still arrive.