XVI v. [V]

DeletedUser

By your definition, DVADER and XVI are the same, because they work together. As are [V] and WUKE. Is that what you're arguing? If so, I'll concede that point, and let the rest stand. It's not worth arguing that they are separate if that's how you view it.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [V]
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 179
Side 2: 40
Difference: 139

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,736,232
Side 2: 383,459
Difference: 1,352,773

chart
[/spoil]

Stir away, I'm sure [V] has an account for you.

DeletedUser

Pfft quitter.

Yeah because 36 sucks ass dude. I saw what was happening a month before I quit and decided eating free villages, being 2 K's away from XVI (I did grab a few villages but not enough to do real damage) was going to be a bore. You've even said yourself (V) became flat out boring. The skype room was dead and the people made it boring. If we were fighting WUKE I would've stayed, nothing against them but they were closer and I would have had AN incoming. Eating internals isn't fun it flat out sucks. A couple here and there is one thing but half of a tribe and the best half at that. Not a coincidence that once myself, Av, Oldman, Elise, Joshii quit the tribe went down hill from there. We (aside from Noreth and Davidga) were the only ones who did any kind of planning with the XVI war and it showed by eliminating XVI from 2 K's in that short period. Once I left it was a domino effect that tore that tribe apart. Theres only so many internals you guys can eat and it shows in the absolute stomping XVI is putting on the new inactive (V). But hey at least you guys are getting points and having sexy clusters...pfffft. Vader and XVI have won this world. Only way you guys can slow the inevitable is the remaining active (V) and WUKE drop the internals and merge and then fight both tribes (XVI and Vader) Conspik and Bobo love to war but Im not sure if anyone aside from Noreth and Davidga do. A lot of you have been internal/gifted whores for a long time and for that reason alone XVI is pissing on you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well , id have to say I disagree. Yeah V has their issues but so does every other tribe in the game. Nobling these inactives is a necassary evil. It will hurt the current stats but in the long run they are just doing what needs to be done.

Just because alot of people have quit and they are going through a rough patch does not mean that V sucks now, the fact that they are still trying to keep it together and not throwing in the towel says alot and it will prove to come around in the long run.

I was thinking about giving you a wuke account hehehe, but this world has enough quitters allready and its kindve astonishing how you would start dissing on V like that when the main reasons they are having issues is because of people who quit and HEY your part of the problem. Mayby if you would have stuck it out and helped them fight things would be different.. But you didnt, so enjoy your new worlds and save your propaganda for them.

All this, "Im too far away" , "I cant fight from 2 ks away" oh please. That just means youll never make in any world over a year. I feel sorry for your next tribe that counts on you. Because when the going gets tough, Power gets going..

DeletedUser

hi i finally got some respect in the external forums. power u actually made this noob sound good lol. i thought everyone thought i was a lover not a fighter :p

DeletedUser86150

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 1,244
Side 2: 919
Difference: 325

chart

Side 1: 11,638,579
Side 2: 8,882,714
Difference: 2,755,865

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 1,129
Side 2: 892
Difference: 237

chart

Side 1: 10,523,867
Side 2: 8,626,827
Difference: 1,897,040

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 185
Side 2: 534
Difference: 349

chart

Side 1: 1,718,308
Side 2: 5,165,531
Difference: 3,447,223

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 171
Difference: 135

chart

Side 1: 336,985
Side 2: 1,658,492
Difference: 1,321,507

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 25
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 76,577
Side 2: 239,947
Difference: 163,370

chart

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 11
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 48,011
Side 2: 105,990
Difference: 57,979

chart

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DeletedUser

I think my ODA tells a different story to the stats... How many players did I make quit! lol...

My goal was to reach 1,000,000 points, which I did. 5,000,000 was a bonus!

Good luck to any one individual who can beat my ODA!!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [V] Ni
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 5
Difference: 27

chart

Side 1: 294,257
Side 2: 48,858
Difference: 245,399

chart

DeletedUser

My ass comes back to bite me.

Uggh. In a previous time I acted thoughtlessly and spied for Cele. Now I am kicked b/c of that. Seems the loss of trust that caused makes tribemates fear repeat behaviour.

Moral: (1) Don't work w/ Cele, he'll burn you (2) don't spy as it impacts your future game, especially if/when you switch allegiances.

Good luck SPITE.

DeletedUser

not really but {edit} if your willing to give it a go.

8 Conspikuous 53,89 Mio. Odd
48 Bishop wasteman 16,63 Mio. Do you need help with Yours??