[V] terminate

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
WUKE terminate
LFAH terminate

Enemies
XVI terminate

For all those wanting a spy in ACTIVE, pm me :icon_wink:

Aren't you cool. :O

You've posted the tribes we mark on our map. Hooray!

DeletedUser

Extremely! Do I sense that someone is threantened that there fourms have been compromised?!

Threatened? Funny thing is the only way you could damage us is if you had privileges to the hiden forums, which you obviously don't because you are trying to scare us by showing our fake diplomacy list. (giggle)

Tis' a good one, I'm proud.

DeletedUser

Threatened? Funny thing is the only way you could damage us is if you had privileges to the hiden forums, which you obviously don't because you are trying to scare us by showing our fake diplomacy list. (giggle)

Tis' a good one, I'm proud.

Lmfao! I'll hold you to that carlito. Brb!

Edit: Back :3

[spoil]
12044376.png
[/spoil]

And as for your aligation I posted a fake diplomacy list... if I can get into your Council fourms, then obviously, your diplomacy list is what I said. :D Oh and another edit to this post... sorry for the abysmal editing, didn't want to reveal stuff...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lmfao! I'll hold you to that carlito. Brb!

Edit: Back :3

[spoil]
12044376.png
[/spoil]

And as for your aligation I posted a fake diplomacy list... if I can get into your Council fourms, then obviously, your diplomacy list is what I said. :D Oh and another edit to this post... sorry for the abysmal editing, didn't want to reveal stuff...

Hope you got plenty of screenies. ;)

Well anyhow, it's an embarrassment that you call yourself a spy. The exchange of the villages is going a lot better for us. I guess XVI don't like their positions?

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Timeframe: 21/01/2010 00:00:00 to 25/01/2010 01:40:16

Total conquers:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 159
Difference: 58

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 22
Difference: 35

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 919,666
Side 2: 1,434,542
Difference: 514,876

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 539,171
Side 2: 208,127
Difference: 331,044

image.php

[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Hope you got plenty of screenies. ;)

Well anyhow, it's an embarrassment that you call yourself a spy. The exchange of the villages is going a lot better for us. I guess XVI don't like their positions?

[SPOIL]
Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Timeframe: 21/01/2010 00:00:00 to 25/01/2010 01:40:16

Total conquers:

Side 1: 101
Side 2: 159
Difference: 58

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 22
Difference: 35

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 919,666
Side 2: 1,434,542
Difference: 514,876

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 539,171
Side 2: 208,127
Difference: 331,044

image.php

[/SPOIL]

Lmao you think I play this world? LOL

DeletedUser

Lmao you think I play this world? LOL

Well, let's see. You come in, showing details about things in ACTIVE. Cele makes his return and of course tries to put everyone under his illusion again. This all in the same day. I believe Cele wants payback simply because he couldn't destroy ACTIVE all by himself. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Well, let's see. You come in, showing details about things in ACTIVE. Cele makes his return and of course tries to put everyone under his illusion again. This all in the same day. I believe Cele wants payback simply because he couldn't destroy ACTIVE all by himself. :icon_redface:

Carlito, seriously man boy. It doesn't make you look any better than you already don't, by making stuff up. Trying to put people under illusions? :icon_rolleyes: I was invited back thank you very much.

I will also admit, I cannot take Active down alone. Is that some thing to be ashamed of? You should think before you open your mouth and start spewing diarrhoea all over the place.

DeletedUser

Carlito, seriously man boy. It doesn't make you look any better than you already don't, by making stuff up. Trying to put people under illusions? :icon_rolleyes: I was invited back thank you very much.

I will also admit, I cannot take Active down alone. Is that some thing to be ashamed of? You should think before you open your mouth and start spewing diarrhoea all over the place.

I've gotten to that point. Where I just ignore your post completely. :)
*kiss*

DeletedUser

Ninja nonsou reportin' for duty guises!!!

DeletedUser

I've gotten to that point. Where I just ignore your post completely. :)
*kiss*

Really? Only been posting for a couple hours. You seemed pretty keyboard-happy when the tables were turned. Although when the chips are down, what is there to do, but sit in a corner with your head down, ignoring the big bad wolf.

I'ma getcha :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Yeah, considering he was arrogant enough to think that I wouldn't have access to his council fourm, then pass off the diplomacy list I posted was fake. Laughable :lol:

DeletedUser

Really? Only been posting for a couple hours. You seemed pretty keyboard-happy when the tables were turned. Although when the chips are down, what is there to do, but sit in a corner with your head down, ignoring the big bad wolf.

I'ma getcha :icon_redface:

Keep posting, I see nothing happening though. What's wrong big bad wolf? Did the hunter shoot you? :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Keep posting, I see nothing happening though. What's wrong big bad wolf? Did the hunter shoot you? :icon_redface:

Well you wouldn't.. considering... he said his only be back a few hours? LOL...