XVI vs. Active?????

valk

Aye im just saying i know for a fact at least two of the tribes listed in the diplomacy are real.

DeletedUser

re-check the stats but include Noobish and King Jude who both left Active, and put LFAH with XVI, you might see a different story

DEiiTY

re-check the stats but include Noobish and King Jude who both left Active, and put LFAH with XVI, you might see a different story

your obviously to stupid to actually read posts already in this thread but it has been said before you can include them as much as you like but neither account was defended and both quit so we ourselves are choosing to ignore them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Stop making excuses for your trailing. King jude went yellow, booted him. Noobish is inactive too, we sent him an invite back and he didnt accept it. So stop complaining.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not from my standpoint, seeing as they have shared fourms and all :icon_rolleyes:

Dear, we have a shared forum with Ni because they are warring XVI. The other shared forum is between many tribes, tribes that are friendly toward each other. Do we have shared forum with each of those tribes? Get your facts straight, it's not hard to see.

DeletedUser

Stop making excuses for your trailing. King jude went yellow, booted him. Noobish is inactive too, we sent him an invite back and he didnt accept it. So stop complaining

wasnt making excuses i was just pointing out that during this current war both Noobish and King Jude where part of Active, and we (XVI and LFAH) took villages off them-i dont care if you kicked them an hour later we still took a load of villages off them while they were part of Active. So i think you should be the one who stops making excuses, and just admit that either you made a mistake in inviting them into your tribe (poor leadership there :p ) or it was a brillant decision but they couldnt handle the heat... up to you...i dont mind which one you pick :)

DeletedUser

You guys took vils of his because he was yellow! Of course your going to take vils off someone who has not been playing.

DeletedUser

its similar to saying 'I'm going to fight this bear! after its been sedated'

DeletedUser

wantedposterx.jpg

DeletedUser

WTF :icon_eek:

where did you get that picture?! D:

I think a better question is, whos the ninja now? :icon_wink:

I also know you logged on through the wizzydizzy account, not very nice if I may say so myself.

DeletedUser

Thank you Bryan, I truly appreciate the help. Now ; It's game time!