XVI vs. Active?????

valk

kind of poor the carly to let anyone know the pass to the duke of active.Very poor :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

kind of poor the carly to let anyone know the pass to the duke of active.Very poor :icon_neutral:

The man has spoken,
I'm sure the pass got changed as soon as Carl read the forums though :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

But of course Valk. I've told just about everyone the wizzydizzy password this whole month and 2 weeks I've been on it. Really, I have. Tis's all my fault. Non was actually a co player of the wizzydizzy account on W20, which obviously has the same password. Now she's Cele's pet, which wants me and the rest of ACTIVE destroyed. Do you not think it's coincidental?

Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE Ni
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LFAH XVI
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 136
Side 2: 92
Difference: 44

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,280,991
Side 2: 869,101
Difference: 411,890

image.php

Yes, that is including the 23 conquers LFAH got off of King Jude while he was inactive. Yes, those are the few conquers XVI got off of Noobish Idiot while he was inactive and no longer in ACTIVE. We our selves have found a small inactivity breach, hopefully they do as well.

valk

But of course Valk. I've told just about everyone the wizzydizzy password this whole month and 2 weeks I've been on it. Really, I have. Tis's all my fault. Non was actually a co player of the wizzydizzy account on W20, which obviously has the same password. Now she's Cele's pet, which wants me and the rest of ACTIVE destroyed. Do you not think it's coincidental?

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

Yes, that is including the 23 conquers LFAH got off of King Jude while he was inactive. Yes, those are the few conquers XVI got off of Noobish Idiot while he was inactive and no longer in ACTIVE. We our selves have found a small inactivity breach, hopefully they do as well.

Yeah mate i kind of forgot about the account on W20 which i heard a rumour it got hacked.

DeletedUser

How very interesting this war is turning out to be. I thought I would join this world with the promise of war upon war and be disappointed. So far? Not so much.

If getting people from other worlds playing the same account to log into our dukes account is the only way you can beat us XVI and co, then I pity you for it will not work. But by all means, feel free to continue to try.

DeletedUser

Yeah mate i kind of forgot about the account on W20 which i heard a rumour it got hacked.

Last I heard Nonsou, Active's little spy was co playing it. She can admit that her self.

DeletedUser

To be completely honest that many people have played on the wizzydizzy account in the past the pass word was always going to be an issue.

now from w36 alone we have

Carl
Karl
VP
Deb
Montressors
hickz (not sure about that alias)
and the originals.

Now that is excluding the people who have access to the pass from the other worlds that account has been on, so all in all what approximately 12 or more people have access to the pass. I owuld not be at all surprised if there were more names to add to the above list from this world even.

Point is, hopping between accounts passes are never going to be secure. Now if someone did log onto wizzy you are lucky that they did not disband your tribe, although fixable you lose all your stats.

DeletedUser

i wonder if this will end just like huggle xvi war......:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

image.php

image.php

Lol I was extremely bored and was hoping to cause some trouble, which I did :p

I actually don't know any XVI or Cele, it was just me being troublesome. :3

Oh, and guise, XVI know all about your tribal ops in your general area. I would change them. Oh and that guy who asked for sitter cause he has internet issues or w.e, dead PC and stuff, they know about that too.

Last you'll see of me on W36 PnP, I hate the settings, would never take an account even if offered, lol. Goodluck guise :3..

DeletedUser

Last you'll see of me on W36 PnP, I hate the settings, would never take an account even if offered, lol. Goodluck guise :3..

You're shizzing right?

This world has almost perfect settings.

The 3 tier system is tactical

e.g. reducing the techs before you're village gets nobled then retaking etc

But after a certain point, most pople get anoyed about it. Well I do.

But
No Moral
No Church
No MA, A

What more could you want?

DeletedUser

Oh, and guise, XVI know all about your tribal ops in your general area. I would change them. Oh and that guy who asked for sitter cause he has internet issues or w.e, dead PC and stuff, they know about that too.

that was fail seeing as it's been sorted out and i was active anyway :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Lol I was extremely bored and was hoping to cause some trouble, which I did :p

I actually don't know any XVI or Cele, it was just me being troublesome. :3

Have fun with some unplayable accounts dear. ;). They knew about our Op's, doesn't mean they did anything about them. The stats are still sad from their side. And that account dear did not need an account sitter, the problem was solved quickly and up to this date, no big losses have accoutered. Yet again, sad from XVI's part.

DeletedUser

Oh yes lets all look at war stats only guys yup shows how wonderful yall are doing.:icon_rolleyes:

Stats show nothing. A tribe can be winning stats but lose the war.

DeletedUser

We here in w36 welcome you into our home (W24 people come in and stand next to the giant pit thingy)....... See the problem here is, THIS IS W36AAAAAAAAA (kicks w24 people into pit)

/crazy moment off

DeletedUser

Oh yes lets all look at war stats only guys yup shows how wonderful yall are doing.:icon_rolleyes:

Stats show nothing. A tribe can be winning stats but lose the war.

although i agree with you on what you said that simply is not the fact in this case.

i think this below shows just how badly xvi are doing at this moment in time.

Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Side 1: 150
Side 2: 62
Difference: 88

image.php

Side 1: 1,419,167
Side 2: 584,071
Difference: 835,096

image.php

for a rank 2 tribe with over twice the amount of members to us i am frankly suprised....:icon_rolleyes: