Xvi vs Huggle

DeletedUser74958

Hissy fit because he was crying that Active 'ruined' this war by reforming, even though the fight would be with the same people. He had a target on his back the size of the moon, and his rimming was inevitible. Would I put it past him to try and get his account banned with a serious infraction to get 10k stackks in his banned villages, to give his enemies a headache? Absolutely not. And when the going gets tough, the Cele gets going, but not before trying to cause a little chaos in his wake. I'm sure he's thrilled to see us still talking about him though. Can't say he didn't make an impact on this world.

DEiiTY

Hissy fit because he was crying that Active 'ruined' this war by reforming, even though the fight would be with the same people. He had a target on his back the size of the moon, and his rimming was inevitible. Would I put it past him to try and get his account banned with a serious infraction to get 10k stackks in his banned villages, to give his enemies a headache? Absolutely not. And when the going gets tough, the Cele gets going, but not before trying to cause a little chaos in his wake. I'm sure he's thrilled to see us still talking about him though. Can't say he didn't make an impact on this world.
that really isnt the reasons but yeh keep on talking :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Mozely-I think his leaving caused an even bigger fuss than he was creating when he was here, and that's saying something. This will probably take a while to die down, plus it's definitely waking up the forums so this isn't a negative.
bobofatt-Hissy fit? He was banned, wasn't he? Or was that on purpose?.. Or was he not banned at all? Could somebody please clear up this entire Cele mess? It's fun, but very confusing...

Ok, let me clarify some;

Before Cele 'officially' left, Active declared. I think he had some sort of inkling I had something planned up my sleeve. Anyways, I came out of the woodwork 10-24hrs after he quit. Offering him to take his account off deletion and come to prove that I am only just the noob that he said I was. Did he come back, no...

We was all then happily eating his villages up... When my oh my he was banned. Another account was banned which we felt had interacted with Cele's in an underhanded way. They all went barb - The End.

Things we can conclude;

- Cele isn't the 'great' player he made himself out to be... Either that or he's a complete girl.
- Cele used underhand tactics.
- His brown-nosers won't comment, as the only thing they can do is deny it all.

that really isnt the reasons but yeh keep on talking :icon_neutral:

DEiiTY, we all know he still reads the forums, we all know he went for Willovains premade. So please do jump out of the 'he went back to RL' boat, as it just won't fly.

However, we would love to hear some more 'theories' :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54064

Celebreus isn't dead, he lives in Paris and works as a waiter, oh wait that's Hitler :icon_redface:

valk

Celebreus isn't dead, he lives in Paris and works as a waiter, oh wait that's Hitler :icon_redface:

LOL
tis so true he spoke to me yesterday :icon_redface:

On a real note

Tbh cruddy i think when you offered cele out he had already faced incomings from XVI some would have been nukes he may have been stupid but i dont think anyone would want to face somone else after getting nuked...just my opinion of course crudz :)

DeletedUser

Bottom line is he was a wanted man, He knew it, w36 knew it, it officially began and but a few days later he quit.

DeletedUser

LOL
tis so true he spoke to me yesterday :icon_redface:

On a real note

Tbh cruddy i think when you offered cele out he had already faced incomings from XVI some would have been nukes he may have been stupid but i dont think anyone would want to face somone else after getting nuked...just my opinion of course crudz :)

You forget, I took an account on that was already nuked the hell out of... Who do you think got more stacked, me or his royal arrogance? :icon_wink:

But, I don't mind. I expected more from the self-hype tbh :icon_confused:

valk

You forget, I took an account on that was already nuked the hell out of... Who do you think got more stacked, me or his royal arrogance? :icon_wink:

But, I don't mind. I expected more from the self-hype tbh :icon_confused:

Nah i didnt forget i just let it go.

Voldefart

The risen

Bottom line is he was a wanted man, He knew it, w36 knew it, it officially began and but a few days later he quit.

Hey, I'm sorry if this is a bit late lol, anyone fill me in why he was a wanted man?

DeletedUser

Hey, I'm sorry if this is a bit late lol, anyone fill me in why he was a wanted man?

Basically cus we was and has always been a egotistical tosser who thought he "Owned W36", And as soon as a little bit of pressure comes towards him and his nubpack he quits...

Nice summary if i do say so myself.

DeletedUser

Basically cus we was and has always been a egotistical tosser who thought he "Owned W36", And as soon as a little bit of pressure comes towards him and his nubpack he quits...

Nice summary if i do say so myself.

God save the queen ( or w/e it goes) , nice job ya guys done and teh dark side is gone :)