Xvi vs Huggle

DeletedUser

That really doesn't make sense, eating all those inactives, saying that would make his account more competitive, and when asked to use the villages, he hits delete. Plus the fact that the account is now banned.

DeletedUser54064

Yeah I kind of didn't understand the whole quitting thing either, so many villages that could be utilized :(, isn't this type of situation the whole reason why you grow the account in the first place?

DeletedUser

ive found that those who boast the most tend to have the least reason to boast at all. though u must admit, he was very active here, and one of the few that actually posted. for that alone ill miss him a bit, i enjoy reading what others think and he had a way of getting people to post good or bad.

DeletedUser

Queue celebredouche's minions coming in saying he quit for other reasons and all that blabla.

He quit becus he knows the rimming was coming and ran away.

DeletedUser53562

"If you once forfeit the confidence of your fellow citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem. It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time."
-Abraham Lincoln

DeletedUser

In defence of Cele, for the short time I was in Huggles he was quite different one on one then here on the forums. Polite and helpful, he found the time and energy to give me pointers and the like. Course, I also quit and donated my villages to his cause (well, I continued to manage them until Huggles was ready to noble them) so he had an interest in keeping me on his side, but still I found my time with him and his tribe to be useful.

Quite disappointed in the way that he has run from the challenge now presented but whatever, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and allow for the possibility of good reasons.

Now that I am returning I wish more of my villages had gone to ctn players then where they ended up but whatever. I made my bed and I'll lie in it. Heck, I'll even import some Swedish mud and roll around in it but good.

DeletedUser74958

Got an account banned in the middle of an op... hmmmm... hasn't he used this tactic before? ;)

DeletedUser

I love me!! :icon_biggrin:

On a serious note, MvvM got buggered for being a bad bad baaaaaaaad boy... But, oh wait a sec... Why can't I attack Cele anymore? And Chrisownz? -a player that used to be in Celes tribe and was thought to of being a bad boy also-...

Tsk tsk guys... Tsk tsk:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Thses guys are both smart enough to know what they are doing. Something smells in Denmark...

DeletedUser54064

Side 1:
Tribes: XVI
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: IDLE
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 9,633
Difference: 9,633

image.php

Fighting seems to have ceased now that the bear is gone

lucas hope

Are you guys saying that "top" players would get themselves banned on purpose?

DeletedUser53562

He's helped do it before.

You referring to my ban back in August? I really don't think he was behind that. Although at this point there's not much that would surprise me. :icon_neutral: It would just mean the backstabbing started much earlier than I realised. :icon_confused: