Xvi vs Huggle

DeletedUser

I know I've probably been under a rock all my life not knowing this, but what did Celebreus do that offended Active so much? Was it the inactive Active accounts he ate or something?

DeletedUser

I know I've probably been under a rock all my life not knowing this, but what did Celebreus do that offended Active so much? Was it the inactive Active accounts he ate or something?

The public knowns nothing about the real Celebreus. He's done much more then anyone would ever imagine he would ever do. He's extremely disrespectful and a simple arrogant noob.

DeletedUser

The public knowns nothing about the real Celebreus. He's done much more then anyone would ever imagine he would ever do. He's extremely disrespectful and a simple arrogant noob.

...And I thought Celebreus was cool. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i also thought santa claus was real... turns out he was not :icon_redface::icon_redface::icon_redface:

I mean yes he is kids ;)

Do you know how many 11 year old annoying children visit this forum?

You just ruined their childhoods :O

DeletedUser

Do you know how many 11 year old annoying children visit this forum?

You just ruined their childhoods :O

My nine year old doesn't believe in Santa, I bet most eleven year olds have left Santa long behind.
Half on topic, can someone please tell me what Celebreus did?

DeletedUser

My nine year old doesn't believe in Santa, I bet most eleven year olds have left Santa long behind.
Half on topic, can someone please tell me what Celebreus did?

Just because you wanted to crush your child's spirit doesn't mean every parent does :D

And I gather he was just arrorgant, cocky and hated by all

DeletedUser

Would be nice to keep holiday discussions to general discussion and topic on topic :p

Just a thought ^_^

DeletedUser

Anyway, sorry, Back on topic. I suspect Cele has not left us. He lurks here. Perhaps he has a new account on w36 too?

DeletedUser

Yarric-I searched that on the Rankings and came up blank.. Are you just guessing what is username will be when he returns?

DeletedUser

*yawn* I'm pretty sure this thread is finished since we are not at war with XVI any longer and Celebreus is no longer on world 36.

I doubt he will be coming back EVER so can we please find something else to talk about. IF he comes back by all means carry on the petty arguments and Cele discussions, but for now he is irrelevant in world 36 discussions isn't he. I won't be posting on the subject again anyway.

DeletedUser74958

Bitter much? I have little doubt that Cele continued to lurk the forums after he left. Probably still is. Unfortunately, hearing nothing from him doesn't prove it either way.

But either way, his sudden departure is like a hissy fit. A spoiled child not getting his way so he gets angry and leaves.

Just my opinion, of course.

DeletedUser

Mozely-I think his leaving caused an even bigger fuss than he was creating when he was here, and that's saying something. This will probably take a while to die down, plus it's definitely waking up the forums so this isn't a negative.
bobofatt-Hissy fit? He was banned, wasn't he? Or was that on purpose?.. Or was he not banned at all? Could somebody please clear up this entire Cele mess? It's fun, but very confusing...