xxstealthyxx Office...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

Greeting to all known players here on tribal wars....

Well seems as if my vacation is up and im back on the spot...But this time i will tone down the rants or getting my self into trouble for a while...I would like to start off by thanking the Tribal Wars Staff For Their Understanding.
And i guess if anyone on here who played on my last world..think it was 87..I might be wrong..but i would like to start off with..If we had a heated discussion..I would like to extend my hand and apologize for the hardship...I can be man enough to move on and forgive.

As always i like to have my little spot here on the externals..this way players of the game can come in and have a good chat...Haters please tone down the hate talk..I always seem to get into trouble from personal attacks..so please have fun..but lets not have a stroke over anything. Now with that being said..I like to make a comment about this world..I see some interesting players back at it again! I'm excited to work with old friends and maybe work with some I went to war against in the past worlds.

To me I like most everyone and give most much respect for their strategy ability and the fun and sometimes rough talk here on the forums. I look forward to maybe working with you as well in the future. The first question that comes to mind is..how am i doing? ive got plenty of email asking that..well here goes! My health is holding up no new major events so for that i'm good. I just kicked wife number 3 out and she can spend time with wife number 2 and they should both realize i'm never leaving tribal wars..lol A week after my 3rd wife and i split..I moved in another girlfriend..so far..I'm having some fun!

I can truly say..I needed a good rest from the game..took some time off..But now i'm back and it feels good to be here! so i'm very happy..as you notice i'm not in yet Top ODA in the ranking..maybe is because i'm to happy..lol i'm sure one of you guys will come in here and get me on a killing spree all over again..I guess in due time..lol

But im having a blast! Lets rock the forums here and lets have some fun on the field of play! It's good seeing some of my all time greats.. my fans,my enemy's..but mostly my good friends.

Lets rock!
Thanks For reading...
xxstealthyxx

DeletedUser117086

I dont recognize you but welcome back and hope u have fun on the world.

DeletedUser115558

Welcome Marios, I saw you 2 days back when i was searching top 25 tribes for review, and i was surprised that you playing this world and still not introduced yourself on external, good to see you again.

DeletedUser118892

Even though I do welcome more messages to the externals - I don't know how high your ego must be if you make your own office, like lol come on

deja vu3

Hey, welcome to this world.

I am sorry I don't recognize you, but hope to get to know you.

DeletedUser119841

Even though I do welcome more messages to the externals - I don't know how high your ego must be if you make your own office, like lol come on

You have spent the entire time here on the forums gloating about your tribe, you also made a 'bounty' on the forums like you are some bad ass. I don't know this guy but welcome back threads are always good :)

DeletedUser118892

You have spent the entire time here on the forums gloating about your tribe, you also made a 'bounty' on the forums like you are some bad ass. I don't know this guy but welcome back threads are always good :)

I made a bounty because he made fun of my dead dog you inconsiderate arsehole.

If you think that saying stuff like that is trolling - you're just as bad as the person who said in the first place.

I may not be the nicest guy about - but I sure as hell wouldn't say anything about someone's personal life. Even drowngod and duke of pop said their condolences to me.

DeletedUser84793

nice to see their still lots of love to go around here on TW externals...lol Good stuff!

hurod

I made a bounty because he made fun of my dead dog you inconsiderate arsehole.

If you think that saying stuff like that is trolling - you're just as bad as the person who said in the first place.

I may not be the nicest guy about - but I sure as hell wouldn't say anything about someone's personal life. Even drowngod and duke of pop said their condolences to me.

Don't bring up your personal life so much if you get offended so easily. This is internet.

TheChimpyHD

Hey up stealthy, glad to see you're making the forums even more lively!

DeletedUser84793

well seems as if my take over to stop some lame players kinda back fired on me..so..looks as if i'm a free agent again..i could run a tribe here..but its kinda cramped..so i think i will just join the highest bidder for my 24/7 service..lol...know one thing..all that matter to me is tribe mates..anything else will not be tolerated..im loyal to the core..even if i die in the world doing just that..defending my tribe and keeping things right.

DeletedUser84793

the forums went dead...not to many players on the externals....wake up everyone!..lol

DeletedUser84793

You ever get excited to play a world only to find out the tribe you had joined was crap! and now you got to go into over time to find a good home?..lol I wish one day i can join a tribe and find that one perfect duke that i can work with....I mean I get along as far as team play and everything..but when i see a lame duke i feel as if i got to step in and change it up..I mean sometimes it work's and sometimes it don't. Over all I miss the old days where tribal wars use to be filled up with pro-players and great all time leaders..Now a days..it's rare to find that one team that sticks together on every world..A good team! anyways thats my short rant for tonight..lol
peace everyone!
xxstealthyxx