xxstealthyxx Office...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

Good Day to all the TW players and staff...I'm feeling pretty good today...As i look at the world roster..I see many Players I know or have dealt with in past worlds...Very cool to see still many of you playing the game! Regardless of difference or where we all are from...The end result is always the same...We all just want to chill on TW and have some fun! This is always my first reason coming back to play the game a bit...To hang out and tell you all from time to time...To F off somewhere..lol Any ways..I hope you all are doing well and i hope some tribe out their or just your average player..get on the field of play and just kill iAm?.Anyways Cheers...lol
xxstealthyxx

DeletedUser119150

man this is awesome i took a break from tribal wars and when I came back i saw stealthy office and Ravana kirk man i guess something never changes well i last saw stealthy in 88 and then idk if in 89 or not I wasn't around much after that well I hope few of my friends like kirk and Ravana r good tho i never heard from them still wants to be friends as before and Cindy and strawberry

DeletedUser111865

Good Day to all the TW players and staff...I'm feeling pretty good today...As i look at the world roster..I see many Players I know or have dealt with in past worlds...Very cool to see still many of you playing the game! Regardless of difference or where we all are from...The end result is always the same...We all just want to chill on TW and have some fun! This is always my first reason coming back to play the game a bit...To hang out and tell you all from time to time...To F off somewhere..lol Any ways..I hope you all are doing well and i hope some tribe out their or just your average player..get on the field of play and just kill iAm?.Anyways Cheers...lol
xxstealthyxx

God, you really do have a fascinating life.

DeletedUser111865

For him to sit there and keep directing messages at me and lieing believes me to think he hasnt much fun and excitement in his life and needs to move on.

DeletedUser84793

man this is awesome i took a break from tribal wars and when I came back i saw stealthy office and Ravana kirk man i guess something never changes well i last saw stealthy in 88 and then idk if in 89 or not I wasn't around much after that well I hope few of my friends like kirk and Ravana r good tho i never heard from them still wants to be friends as before and Cindy and strawberry

I thought my last world was on 87...but anyways hope your doing well..Cheers!

lol stealthy back for another beating hahahaha

Welcome!!

Well..not sure about another beating..but i will never quit trying!...lol

For him to sit there and keep directing messages at me and lieing believes me to think he hasnt much fun and excitement in his life and needs to move on.

Stop with the crying already...your not that important of a player for anyone to care about what you think my little friend! Have a coke and a smile..and try to have a nice day! scammer!

DeletedUser120247

stealthy .. and tbh i still don't like you
I have to say we have knocked heads before. one thing i would like to say is if you put as much time into the game as you do the externals , you may learn to actual play but as it stands all you are is a semi well known troll that doesn't achieve much aside from that you appear on every world, have no serious input in game and divert the externals to just be about you.

if you want attention how about actually doing and saying stuff that is about the world forum you are on.

DeletedUser84793

I have to say we have knocked heads before. one thing i would like to say is if you put as much time into the game as you do the externals , you may learn to actual play but as it stands all you are is a semi well known troll that doesn't achieve much aside from that you appear on every world, have no serious input in game and divert the externals to just be about you.

if you want attention how about actually doing and saying stuff that is about the world forum you are on.

I always comment on the world and some of the idiots that play it..very un fair of you to be so harsh! you hurt me feelings..lol Cheers!

DeletedUser111865

Very well said, Lier and external troll - No one cares about you too pal, Enjoy the world, Oh wait,...

DeletedUser84793

Very well said, Lier and external troll - No one cares about you too pal, Enjoy the world, Oh wait,...

did you just wrote me in the other post? and posted here also? who is a troll? you seem so bent on commenting about me..do i go after you? no you come at me..im just responding to your thoughts...now be a nice troll and just go away..if you comment to me again..your words here will just be nothing..and players will hate you...remember that troll..now goodbye! I bet youll comment to me again..because im in your dreams and you think of me all the time dont you? it's ok..i know your just star struck!