xxstealthyxx Office...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser111865

did you just wrote me in the other post? and posted here also? who is a troll? you seem so bent on commenting about me..do i go after you? no you come at me..im just responding to your thoughts...now be a nice troll and just go away..if you comment to me again..your words here will just be nothing..and players will hate you...remember that troll..now goodbye! I bet youll comment to me again..because im in your dreams and you think of me all the time dont you? it's ok..i know your just star struck!

Bro, just shutup - I reply as you give me something to reply to you helmet, Ya boring, Bye,

DeletedUser119150

I thought my last world was on 87...but anyways hope your doing well..Cheers!

87 was where u tried to go big I know but in 88 u came again stayed in warpigs and left again due to something I dont know the cause but I was around yr villa

DeletedUser84793

87 was where u tried to go big I know but in 88 u came again stayed in warpigs and left again due to something I dont know the cause but I was around yr villa

oh ok...well i hope your doing well. Cheers!

DeletedUser84793

I wonder if some of my old pals are still around? Ok Kirk...step into my office...How The Hell Are Ya?:cool:

DeletedUser84793

I see some great players in the world playing this game...How come most of them is not posting on the externals? Sissy's!:cool:

DeletedUser111865

Nothing to do with that, you just literally are... talking to yourself.

DeletedUser84793

Any decent player wants to build up a good solid team..hit me up in-game I might add you to our roster for world 93. The Name is the same...Just Hit me up...Open Recruitment Just Started....hurry if you want a spot...it never last long. this is of course me looking at your best stats and exp...we will go from their..Cheers!

DeletedUser84793

Well it's a done deal..Commander aka KingLloyd1 Is now added to the w93 roster...comes on guys..send me those request..lets get this roster filled and ready to go. All defensive players welcome! And as always..True Die Hard Killers..can always sit at my round table! Join Me!..Cheers.

DeletedUser84793

Even though I do welcome more messages to the externals - I don't know how high your ego must be if you make your own office, like lol come on

For those who know me knows i except nothing less then the best! so having my own office..seems rather fair..since however i'm most likely the most active player in this game. What can i say ONLY that i am a dedicated player not one of these week end warrior...And most likely one day work for this company...lol

Just to be clear my office by no means is better then any other poster..it's just that..this is the spot to contact me or in-game!
Every great leader should always make him or her self available 24/7. Im that guy! Cheers:D

deja vu3

Well it's a done deal..Commander aka KingLloyd1 Is now added to the w93 roster...comes on guys..send me those request..lets get this roster filled and ready to go. All defensive players welcome! And as always..True Die Hard Killers..can always sit at my round table! Join Me!..Cheers.
Oh boy, it will be fun to see you two in the same tribe.

Externals will literally blow up.

DeletedUser84793

Oh boy, it will be fun to see you two in the same tribe.

Externals will literally blow up.

well who knows how it will go..but i see no problem in him joining me..others will be welcome in also..it will be a different world..so hurt feelings needs to heal..has no room for the upcoming world...level playing ground and new story line. my advise to some..let the passed world 92 drama end when 93 opens up..i see good players on both sides of the field that i would love to have teaming up with us...I take nothing personal to no one here....well some I will never work with but that's low percentage..:rolleyes:

DeletedUser84793

New warpigs? lol

No..solid name i think...But something new..I want as close as i can get to building up a pro team. I want another world win under my belt..if nothing else..want to play a few worlds get to know who i want when w100 opens..Im putting everything into that world for sure! Lots of old players suppose to come back and play one more time! World 100 I think will be epic!

I just looking for mature game players! No Punks no lamers..Just good solid respectable team..Professional style play. Thats what i want....:cool:

24/7 active players and great team work! I'm going in to hopefully coach this team into a world victory! If your active..and respect leadership and show skills that not only make you grow but as long as you grow with the team at the same time...all for one and one for all...A botherhood. Thats all...That's all i ever wanted in this game...good solid vet pro players...out for one thing..a world victory! A team that starts the world..and ends with it...No Mergers!

The best intel
The best diplomacy dealings! One that can be trusted.
Up and coming players to be next on the world stage! The world championship.
A Tribe To Be Worth Dying For! All Members are required to bond and communicate with each other...Team Play!
24/7 updated stats

Mission is simple...To be the best...period! That's my goal and that's what we want...
  • :D

Last edited by a moderator: