xxstealthyxx Office...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

You aint going to gain anything interacting with stealthy. He's one of the biggest, biased, hypocritical gobshites you will ever meet and he actually believes all the stuff that comes out of his mouth ;D

Silly stealthy!

this made me laugh..now come on im not that bad..you silly i think..:rolleyes:

If everything I say has no merit why do you come begging to me for an alliance every world?

did i ask you for an alliance in this world? dont think i ever did considering your accross the world from me...got anymore story's you would like to add..lol and besides whats so wrong if i did? after all i like to be with good players..your an ass but you are a decent player i think..o_O

DeletedUser120069

I finally discovered another acc of Commander. Now Commander i'm so sorry to see your another acc has also been rimmed. Well what to say,more luck next time friend and i hope to have you for aneighboor on some other world. Seems like you are good at building villas for others.

Hope you will not get too pissed, have a good day. ;)

DeletedUser120069

And stealthy as i know you are long seasoned player. You play this for long time right?

dont get me wrong but i dont think i ever saw you to go up 50k points.

Man would expect you are kick ass player with that much experience. So what is happening here Stealthy?

DeletedUser118892

I finally discovered another acc of Commander. Now Commander i'm so sorry to see your another acc has also been rimmed. Well what to say,more luck next time friend and i hope to have you for aneighboor on some other world. Seems like you are good at building villas for others.

Hope you will not get too pissed, have a good day. ;)

i quit tw for a few months because of exams in university

DeletedUser120069

i quit tw for a few months because of exams in university

LOL.
You know i have love for you commander. But you are king of excuses. You gaved up when you got rimmed. No shame in that. Just dont came up with some excuses every time that happens.
Hope your RL and exams passed well tho.

DeletedUser118892

LOL.
You know i have love for you commander. But you are king of excuses. You gaved up when you got rimmed. No shame in that. Just dont came up with some excuses every time that happens.
Hope your RL and exams passed well tho.

nahh i had like 30k points then i had exams pretty soon so i started selling PP. I was going to get rimmed by so! at some point to be fair

DeletedUser84793

just came back..had to have another open heart surgury..to bad to was doing pretty well on this world..seems to always happens to me..get a good run..real life steps in and kicks your ass!..but this world was very cool indeed..sorry to see my team mates go on this world..wish i could have finished it. now on 94 just making premo..but glad im still kicking and getting back.

anglar

Fascinating.

But if you are recovering from surgery, best of luck and hope you stay well! You'll get em next time tiger, I'm sure.