xxstealthyxx Office...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

Greetings again my fellow players! Hope all is well and you're days is filled with fun...
I just think world 95 is gonna be a huge long world. looking at the victory conditions...I would say it will take a very long time to complete the victory conditions...So if you all would just surrender now i would be thankful..lol
Anyways so far this world we are having a blast,Some interesting and powerful tribes out to date..and some of the finest players TW has to offer up for the taking...

I hope you good people have been enjoying this world so far..some interesting charactors here..I for one will enjoy every moment of it...

Best wishes to all..Just wanted to pop in and say hello to all...even to our enemy's...lol
xxstealthyxx

DeletedUser84793

Many barbs defend with axes and LCs

Always nice to chat with you "Amazing Grace"... i see your a bit pissy because we noble everything..like a virus that will spread into your brains...lol but its cool..i enjoy our short discussions.

DeletedUser105472

Always nice to chat with you "Amazing Grace"... i see your a bit pissy because we noble everything..like a virus that will spread into your brains...lol but its cool..i enjoy our short discussions.

I'm pretty salty that because you're too small morale always kills us. That's why we can be friends. We love our little lovely barbs brothers. :p

DeletedUser121132

Lets be real its not like escape are worth much want some def stealthy?

DeletedUser105472

Lets be real its not like escape are worth much want some def stealthy?

I'm flattered you think we're actually worth sending that nice def, but we just mostly get points and hug.

I love hugging, it's so fun to be surrounded by all my bestest friends.

DeletedUser121132

I'm flattered you think we're actually worth sending that nice def, but we just mostly get points and hug.

I love hugging, it's so fun to be surrounded by all my bestest friends.

Yeh i hugged alot im surrounded by my friends on all sides lol

brummbear

When are you actually going to noble anything besides barbs? Seriously tho, only reason you're still alive is because all the good players are fighting among themselves or already moved on to another world :^)

Oh, how is Ben, heard you demoted him cause you figured a girl who just joined your tribe was better off to baron instead of someone you played with for worlds. Or the fact I was a baron for you and you told me to contact another tribe to merge, then kick me as a 'traitor' when I literally did exactly as you told me :') I bet you loved the exodus of players that followed after that, all players who realised what type of person you were and much prefered to play with me.

you're a joke stealthy. And everyone laughs at you that has any importance on the world. The only thing you're winning is the 'most barbarians nobled' award.

DeletedUser84793

When are you actually going to noble anything besides barbs? Seriously tho, only reason you're still alive is because all the good players are fighting among themselves or already moved on to another world :^)

Oh, how is Ben, heard you demoted him cause you figured a girl who just joined your tribe was better off to baron instead of someone you played with for worlds. Or the fact I was a baron for you and you told me to contact another tribe to merge, then kick me as a 'traitor' when I literally did exactly as you told me :') I bet you loved the exodus of players that followed after that, all players who realised what type of person you were and much prefered to play with me.

you're a joke stealthy. And everyone laughs at you that has any importance on the world. The only thing you're winning is the 'most barbarians nobled' award.

now brum i let you go because you were doing sneaky stuff behind our backs! you know the truth and i know the truth..plus anyone who talks to me knows i never have to lie or pull punches..i tell it like it is..and as far as ben goes..he was demoted but he worked him self back and now has duke powers..lol and as far as barbs goes..look at my noblings ive noble more players then barbs..but with that being said i noble everything! has a coke and a smile brum..sorry you could not make it on our roster..thats why you were let go...and thats why your here complaining because your feeling got hurt..! cheers bro hope your doing well.

I'm pretty salty that because you're too small morale always kills us. That's why we can be friends. We love our little lovely barbs brothers. :p

same size as you..not sure why you said that grace???? but regardless you make my job harder having to deal with your issues in the world...but i respect you..thats more then what i can say about most! again nice snipe on that target...

brummbear

You are full of shit and you know it :) I got plenty of people who you consider friends admit to me that you were in the wrong. I didn't do ANYTHING behind your back. I showed you and the other barons everything I did, and I did everything for others in TWPC. But because you felt like I was undermining your authority by trying to take care of the players (WITH YOUR EXPLICIT PERMISSION) you decided to brand me a traitor and kick me.

And I guess screenshots prove enough. Try to smoothtalk your way out of this. Pretending like you're better than me when you are a twofaced bastard who kicked one of your best players who worked day and night to get the tribe forward before this point.
y4PTQ.png

You lost all respect from me and many others the day you kicked me. I did nothing behind your back and yet you spread those lies and try slandering my name when in reality you are the person who showed 0 respect to anyone who decided to go against your personal decisions. You're not a duke, you're a dictator. Your reaction to Entropy saying he couldn't live with your decision said enough, you played with him several worlds and he was gutted but you just cut him out like you didn't give a shit. You don't play this game with friends, you see people as tools to a goal, a goal you'll never reach with your attitude. and if you by any miracle do, you won't do it with friends.

And I really do hope you respond, I got more screenshots where that one came from, and the TWPC stats show enough how many people left the day you decided to turn against me. You made a mistake and you're too stubborn to admit it. YOu showed me 0 respect despite me doing everything for the good of your tribe, while you were too stubborn to protect them. Better PP farm then p2w on the rim :') sick strat

brummbear

Sounds like you described everyone's view on DIGG and your joke of a leader.

Let's not get an ingame war involved in this GROOT. I respect Paryl for their ingame skill, I don't care what you think about the DIGG leader or tribe cause this has absolutely nothing to do with the subject I was talking about. I know Yar got backstabbed by his 'friend' too at the start of the world, so I think he should know what it feels like to trust someone then to get betrayed by them. Talking about it, stealthy and rodrigo both have the same dictatorial tendencies and their will is law it seems. I bet those two would get along really well.

DeletedUser84793

You are full of shit and you know it :) I got plenty of people who you consider friends admit to me that you were in the wrong. I didn't do ANYTHING behind your back. I showed you and the other barons everything I did, and I did everything for others in TWPC. But because you felt like I was undermining your authority by trying to take care of the players (WITH YOUR EXPLICIT PERMISSION) you decided to brand me a traitor and kick me.

And I guess screenshots prove enough. Try to smoothtalk your way out of this. Pretending like you're better than me when you are a twofaced bastard who kicked one of your best players who worked day and night to get the tribe forward before this point.
y4PTQ.png

You lost all respect from me and many others the day you kicked me. I did nothing behind your back and yet you spread those lies and try slandering my name when in reality you are the person who showed 0 respect to anyone who decided to go against your personal decisions. You're not a duke, you're a dictator. Your reaction to Entropy saying he couldn't live with your decision said enough, you played with him several worlds and he was gutted but you just cut him out like you didn't give a shit. You don't play this game with friends, you see people as tools to a goal, a goal you'll never reach with your attitude. and if you by any miracle do, you won't do it with friends.

And I really do hope you respond, I got more screenshots where that one came from, and the TWPC stats show enough how many people left the day you decided to turn against me. You made a mistake and you're too stubborn to admit it. YOu showed me 0 respect despite me doing everything for the good of your tribe, while you were too stubborn to protect them. Better PP farm then p2w on the rim :') sick strat

Nice forgery their bud! you seem to have added your own touch to this so called proof. any one who knows me knows i dont do mergers..what the real truth was you fell for the bait when i had you investigated for treason! you was found guilty and your buds was let go as well..you see one thing i hate about this game is flip floppers jumping from tribe to tribe taking bribes and betraying your flag! the reason why ben is still with me is because he is very loyal to TWPC and he is still with me and he is a friend as well...but rest to sure if he ever decided to betray his brotherhood he would be sent to the door as well and he knows this...my tribe comes first before friends by the way! if your a friend of mine youll love our flag just as much as the friendship its self. i hate to get into a argument over the past because it don't matter no more,but still the same your a traitor and took the easy way out because another tribe was bigger and had won the core at that time. it was a lost cause but you did not see us run or hide..what you saw was loyal members who stayed with the fight and got nobled and restarted at the rim like my self..now thats a true blue member who will be on my roster...as you can see you failed that..so yea..you were cut from the roster. as far as your exp and game play..i wont lie you seem like a good player...but with that being said is not worth much when the heat gets to hot..you bolt..so for that i would not have a player like you..your worthless to me and my crew...and if you think thats me using members as a tool because i put tribe first..well your right..i will simply forget you were ever their for the sake of our flag..we fight the good fight and we dont act like most tribes...we never surrender and we dont run from a fight..we are TWPC and we may lose the world but we always remain true to the core of our flag..win or lose its loyalty and team work i look for...

brummbear

Nice forgery their bud! you seem to have added your own touch to this so called proof. any one who knows me knows i dont do mergers..what the real truth was you fell for the bait when i had you investigated for treason! you was found guilty and your buds was let go as well..you see one thing i hate about this game is flip floppers jumping from tribe to tribe taking bribes and betraying your flag! the reason why ben is still with me is because he is very loyal to TWPC and he is still with me and he is a friend as well...but rest to sure if he ever decided to betray his brotherhood he would be sent to the door as well and he knows this...my tribe comes first before friends by the way! if your a friend of mine youll love our flag just as much as the friendship its self. i hate to get into a argument over the past because it don't matter no more,but still the same your a traitor and took the easy way out because another tribe was bigger and had won the core at that time. it was a lost cause but you did not see us run or hide..what you saw was loyal members who stayed with the fight and got nobled and restarted at the rim like my self..now thats a true blue member who will be on my roster...as you can see you failed that..so yea..you were cut from the roster. as far as your exp and game play..i wont lie you seem like a good player...but with that being said is not worth much when the heat gets to hot..you bolt..so for that i would not have a player like you..your worthless to me and my crew...and if you think thats me using members as a tool because i put tribe first..well your right..i will simply forget you were ever their for the sake of our flag..we fight the good fight and we dont act like most tribes...we never surrender and we dont run from a fight..we are TWPC and we may lose the world but we always remain true to the core of our flag..win or lose its loyalty and team work i look for...

Forgery eh? Stop lying to yourself. You have the chatlogs as much as I do. I'm sure this vid of me going through the convo made in a few minutes is forgery too then right? One thing I hate more than liars and cheaters is people who pretend to be the good guys when in reality they abused the trust of one of their 'friends' and give them an order, which I followed cause thats what I'm expected to do, then get told afterwards it was some sort of test. That's not baiting to see if I would commit treason, that's setting up a friend. You betrayed me with your actions, not the other way around. You can twist and turn the reality all you want, you're still a twofaced asshole.

https://puu.sh/y4RDJ.mp4