xxstealthyxx Office...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser65940

I've had many dealings with stealthy on w95. He is a spoilt baby who spits the dummy and has a tantrum if he doesnt get his way. When I ran Escape we had many conversations about diplomacy during our NAP. then he declared war on escape due to a cross nobling issue (but he refused to share noble planner). I handed diplomacy to someone else, they calmed stealthy down and we moved up to an "military alliance" (his words) where he refused to send us any support against DIGG. Some military alliance. I move to Paryl, yar took over talks with stealthy. An alliance was agreed to with military support and no border. Then stealthy declares war on escape again after one of the escape members nobled a village in "TWPC territory" (lol what? I thought we had an alliance with no borders as agreed to by stealthy).

Even your best tribemates can see how much of a psycho lunatic you are, so if you can't keep them in TWPC because you act like a baby, we'll happily take them in Escape where they'll be led by active, consistent leadership and we'l have them eat the rest of you and TWPC.

You threatened war like as if we should be worried. Ha. You're a joke mate. Jog on.

*GranTorino

Every world stealthy creates one of these forums, and on every world he seems to get trashed more and more haha

mattcurr

you know nothing of this game..you will fade away and go boom! now go away..you waste my time you booger eater!...:D
One thing I've learned in life since I last played is to do less. You put the right people in charge and let them have the freedom to control what areas you gave them to control and you get to wake up to this happening to people who offered an alliance then betrayed it.

http://www.twstats.com/en95/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=7586116

I've seen the conversations you agreed to no borders you got mad about a single village refused any offer other than kickijg the player, withdrew support and acted like you held the keys to Paryl future... Well here's the thing about taking the dominant role in negotiating. You have to back it up or when your bluff is called you lose

Last edited:

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
we will continue to help DIGG in this war..i rather work with DIGG then them, and that's why their pissed..

You're a pawn in everyone's game, you're nothing but a nOOb who ran his mouth thinking you had more meaning than you did. Enjoy getting wrekt and I'm sure you'll blame a sitter or something like that as you're a garbage player. Go help DIGG, you can't even help yourself.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120986

xxstealthyxx, it pains to have no one to back you eh? Hahaha. You're nothing more than a booger in this world