xxstealthyxx Office...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser84793

Forgery eh? Stop lying to yourself. You have the chatlogs as much as I do. I'm sure this vid of me going through the convo made in a few minutes is forgery too then right? One thing I hate more than liars and cheaters is people who pretend to be the good guys when in reality they abused the trust of one of their 'friends' and give them an order, which I followed cause thats what I'm expected to do, then get told afterwards it was some sort of test. That's not baiting to see if I would commit treason, that's setting up a friend. You betrayed me with your actions, not the other way around. You can twist and turn the reality all you want, you're still a twofaced asshole.

https://puu.sh/y4RDJ.mp4

your feelings are hurt i can see that...im sorry! but you just made the wrong choice...When you join me you was told we never surrender no retreat..you was told this..i said to you and others..we were not your average tribe. we win or we lose! if we lose this world we stick as a team and go on to the next. not my fault you became all excited with your new found friends who by the way dominated the core. you made a choice to surrender..and we knew you wanted to surrender...we had the intel. you see you did not know this and was why you were put to the test. so dont get sour at me for letting you go. some players gets let go for not being active..and some is let go because their simply a coward and a traitor like you are..lol so really who's fault is it? mine or yours? now see your correct response should have been hell no ill fight until death..but no you were so excited because you thought we would turn over our flag for a bigger tribe..you thought you would be saved for which you was because they took you in...well in the end that was your choice...and it was my choice to give you the boot and any one like you kicked off the roster. so dont get pissy..if you get pissy, get pissy at your self because you simply failed to meet my requirements..and that requirement is...your job is to die for this flag all members is required to die for the tribe! now just because you die i don't disregard you..your still on our roster as family...thats the deal and you were told this many times. and again in the end you was simply a coward. no room on my roster for players like you. sorry..get a tissue and cry a river..it would fit your style my little friend.:cool:

brummbear

We will never be friends :) No longer talking about forgery I see, there you go flipflopping again trying to save face :D You're an embarassement of a duke.

DeletedUser84793

We will never be friends :) No longer talking about forgery I see, there you go flipflopping again trying to save face :D You're a embarassement of a duke.

ok lets see here..how many tribes now have you been in? how many tribes have i been in? i win im still TWPC and i got killed and came back..you simply ran like a coward taking the easy road..now who should be embarassed? i think you should man...really i do..hold your head down in shame and be gone! you waste my time as always...but i do enjoy the entertainment...players like you is whats wrong with TW..you have nothing to fight for...lol

brummbear

I have been in 3 tribes, one of which I got betrayed by my duke (you), FU collapsed when our leader decided to give up on W95 and start on 96, then proceeded to kick the best players cause he assumed they were traitors (all of them had the highest ODS ratings on the tribe, so LUL).

I'm done talking to you, you will always try and say somtehing to defend yourself when I clearly provided solid evidence, where is your evidence that I was a traitor? :') There is none.

DeletedUser84793

I have been in 3 tribes, one of which I got betrayed by my duke (you), FU collapsed when our leader decided to give up on W95 and start on 96, then proceeded to kick the best players cause he assumed they were traitors (all of them had the highest ODS ratings on the tribe, so LUL).

I'm done talking to you, you will always try and say somtehing to defend yourself when I clearly provided solid evidence, where is your evidence that I was a traitor? :') There is none.

well maybe so..FU was going down eventually... i knew that....their leader was a punk anyways..lol but at that time they had the core..and now your apart of DIGG..and if they ask me..i would tell them to feed on your 25 villages...just like silent, you will bolt to if the heat gets poured on...but your DIGG problem and not mine anymore..thank god! have a good one man! stop being salty, you manage to be in a good tribe for the time being...until you flop over to the next tribe that takes DIGG'S place that is..but i hold no bad feelings towards you..have a good night.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I-AM-GROOT Oct 23, 18:56
I AM GROOT

xxstealthyxx Oct 23, 18:56
no your a moron!

5cf0cdcfb30c9048f6819d4a1605d57d.png

So this is for you stealthy you nOOb.

Last edited:

brummbear

You should. The players on the GROOT account are probably the best overall on this world. While I don't like his way of trashtalking (sorry not sorry for the block) I do have respect for them :p

DeletedUser84793

You should. The players on the GROOT account are probably the best overall on this world. While I don't like his way of trashtalking (sorry not sorry for the block) I do have respect for them :p

he is a good player i'm sure..but regardless still don't fear him or anyone else for that matter...we will continue to help DIGG in this war..i rather work with DIGG then them, and that's why their pissed..

mattcurr

he is a good player i'm sure..but regardless still don't fear him or anyone else for that matter...we will continue to help DIGG in this war..i rather work with DIGG then them, and that's why their pissed..
**Than. Work with us? You never bothered to speak to the duke of Paryl

DeletedUser84793

**Than. Work with us? You never bothered to speak to the duke of Paryl

Paryl and Escape has a bad history of lies and betrayal in diplomacy...i don't trust them and their word means nothing. they prove to me and others they need to be dealt with, in a harsh and violent assault until their stay here is over..i will pass info on to any tribe that wish to gain intel if they need it. we are here until our last village falls and the world can have it after that. again we will not surrender..we will not run..we fight to the death at all cost..no biggy...:cool:

brummbear

You are one to talk about trusting someone. You literally backstabbed both your own barons LMAO

The screenshot and video above were more than proof enough. I personally couldn't stress enough in DIGG how I don't want to be working together with you. Your word means as much to me, and hopefully my tribe, as a fly on a cowturd. And last time I checked, you ran to the rim, in the process backstabbing your baron :') You're such a man of your word stealthy, you're an examplary leader to everyone here LOL

PARYL, Escape, DIGG, and many others on this world have proven multiple times they are good players. All you've proven is that you fail over and over again.

mattcurr

Paryl and Escape has a bad history of lies and betrayal in diplomacy...i don't trust them and their word means nothing. they prove to me and others they need to be dealt with, in a harsh and violent assault until their stay here is over..i will pass info on to any tribe that wish to gain intel if they need it. we are here until our last village falls and the world can have it after that. again we will not surrender..we will not run..we fight to the death at all cost..no biggy...:cool:
Who exactly have I betrayed please enlighten me and my 2 alliances ive made this world

DeletedUser84793

You are one to talk about trusting someone. You literally backstabbed both your own barons LMAO

The screenshot and video above were more than proof enough. I personally couldn't stress enough in DIGG how I don't want to be working together with you. Your word means as much to me, and hopefully my tribe, as a fly on a cowturd. And last time I checked, you ran to the rim, in the process backstabbing your baron :') You're such a man of your word stealthy, you're an examplary leader to everyone here LOL

PARYL, Escape, DIGG, and many others on this world have proven multiple times they are good players. All you've proven is that you fail over and over again.

BRUM YOUR BUTT STILL HURTS BECAUSE I KICKED YOU? GET OVER IT DUDE!

brummbear

oh no, not at all, TWPC is the worst tribe I've been in the 12 years I played this game. I just can't stand twofaced assholes who betray their friends and pretend like they are anything at all and talk down on actual respectable people like PARYL and ESCAPE

But you're too selfcentered to even consider you might be the common denominator as to why your tribe keeps failing and manage to piss everyone off

brummbear

I can already predict his answer btw, something about 'the reason we piss everyone off is because we are like a virus spreading and will take over the world slowly. WE AREN'T SCARED! WATCH US NOBLE ALL THE BONUS VILLAGES IN THE RIM WHILE THE REAL TRIBES FIGHT AMONGST THEMSELVES!

... not realising the moment paryl, escape, digg or any good tribe is finished with their bussiness and turns on you, you'll get uterly destroyed. Enjoy your dream while it lasts

DeletedUser84793

oh no, not at all, TWPC is the worst tribe I've been in the 12 years I played this game. I just can't stand twofaced assholes who betray their friends and pretend like they are anything at all and talk down on actual respectable people like PARYL and ESCAPE

But you're too selfcentered to even consider you might be the common denominator as to why your tribe keeps failing and manage to piss everyone off

sounds to me you are kissing paryl and escape asses brum..i guess you trying to make friends because its possible they might beat The Digg tribe?
I know you to well..and that's what your doing..respectable people like Paryl and Escape? you think your laying it on to thick? just get on your knees bud and start sucking...wipe your chin off when you get done punk!:p

DeletedUser121295

I can already predict his answer btw, something about 'the reason we piss everyone off is because we are like a virus spreading and will take over the world slowly. WE AREN'T SCARED! WATCH US NOBLE ALL THE BONUS VILLAGES IN THE RIM WHILE THE REAL TRIBES FIGHT AMONGST THEMSELVES!

... not realising the moment paryl, escape, digg or any good tribe is finished with their bussiness and turns on you, you'll get uterly destroyed. Enjoy your dream while it lasts
May I know who are you in the game?