xxstealthyxx Office...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

brummbear

The thing about good players is that they respect eachother and on one world they are enemies, on another they are friends. I have no intention of joining PARYL or Escape, if you'd know anything at all, you'd know I've been focusing on W96 for the past month where I'm top 25 under another name. I had no intention originally to join DIGG to and fought them hard back when I was in FU. The tribe lead from DIGG can confirm I turned down every offer they gave me before FU collapsed.

Now stop making yourself look like a bigger cunt by talking down on me. It's more than obvious enough you're a terrible player, and a terrible person on top of it.
May I know who are you in the game?

I'm brummbear in DIGG, but I mainly play on 96, under the name Shinko to Kuma, VAPE

DeletedUser121295

The thing about good players is that they respect eachother and on one world they are enemies, on another they are friends. I have no intention of joining PARYL or Escape, if you'd know anything at all, you'd know I've been focusing on W96 for the past month where I'm top 25 under another name. I had no intention originally to join DIGG to and fought them hard back when I was in FU. The tribe lead from DIGG can confirm I turned down every offer they gave me before FU collapsed.

Now stop making yourself look like a bigger cunt by talking down on me. It's more than obvious enough you're a terrible player, and a terrible person on top of it.

I'm brummbear in DIGG, but I mainly play on 96, under the name Shinko to Kuma, VAPE
Thanks, man was curious! :) you got some interesting past history with Stealthy!

mattcurr

notice he just says vague shit that paryl lies, we've entered into two alliances both of whom we stack, and I have personally sat and defended accounts in. Who exactly have we backstabbed child with a temper?

brummbear

Thanks, man was curious! :) you got some interesting past history with Stealthy!

Way more where that came from. I just can't stand people who pretend like they're the shit and in the meantime talking down to people that are lightyears better than them, nothing wrong with some friendly banter and some ingame trashtalk but when someone goes spreading lies and literally pretend evidence is 'forged' then I got that itch to put them in their place

DeletedUser84793

If you ask me they should noble you just because you dont give a shit about w95 and your simply their for protection..just like you was in TWPC this was why you got kicked because thats your main concern..survive at all cost, so poor brum can survive..your a disgrace to your tribe..hell i thought some players from Paryl or Escape was bad, but at least their loyal to their crew..you on the other hand is no more then a coward and a punk! and all tribes should boot you just like i did..to be honest if i knew at first you was in DIGG, i would have not even spoken to them...and why is that you ask? their standards is poor for keeping you on board since you flip flop from tribe to tribe...i hope the rest of their roster is much better...good god! o_O

DeletedUser121295

Way more where that came from. I just can't stand people who pretend like they're the shit and in the meantime talking down to people that are lightyears better than them, nothing wrong with some friendly banter and some ingame trashtalk but when someone goes spreading lies and literally pretend evidence is 'forged' then I got that itch to put them in their place
Hahaha, yea I can tell but personally, I hate does type of people as well I agree with you where you trash talk in game etc, it's what game for have FUN but spreading lies man that's just fucked in a different league.

DeletedUser84793

notice he just says vague shit that paryl lies, we've entered into two alliances both of whom we stack, and I have personally sat and defended accounts in. Who exactly have we backstabbed child with a temper?

i heard from past members of tribes in general we recruited how you did them..come to think about it it was some of the same players who left that escape just recruited..lol kinda funny if you think about it..thanks for taking the trash out..

brummbear

If you ask me they should noble you just because you dont give a shit about w95 and your simply their for protection..just like you was in TWPC this was why you got kicked because thats your main concern..survive at all cost, so poor brum can survive..your a disgrace to your tribe..hell i thought some players from Paryl or Escape was bad, but at least their loyal to their crew..you on the other hand is no more then a coward and a punk! and all tribes should boot you just like i did..to be honest if i knew at first you was in DIGG, i would have not even spoken to them...and why is that you ask? their standards is poor for keeping you on board since you flip flop from tribe to tribe...i hope the rest of their roster is much better...good god! o_O

Look at my ODS stats on 95. When did I need protection? I protected. Anyone in DIGG can vouch for me that I'm doing MORE than my part in the war vs paryl.
Flip flop from tribe to tribe? You haven't checked your own TWstats from past worlds did you? :')

DIGG is my 2nd tribe since the start. I don't consider TWPC a tribe, it's a mess. FU was the first and my duke let me down. Only option I had in 95 to keep playing was joining DIGG, there was literally no other tribe left in the K. And I'm more than happy in DIGG. And DIGG is happy with me. Don't speak about shit you don't know about :)

DeletedUser84793

Look at my ODS stats on 95. When did I need protection? I protected. Anyone in DIGG can vouch for me that I'm doing MORE than my part in the war vs paryl.
Flip flop from tribe to tribe? You haven't checked your own TWstats from past worlds did you? :')

DIGG is my 2nd tribe since the start. I don't consider TWPC a tribe, it's a mess. FU was the first and my duke let me down. Only option I had in 95 to keep playing was joining DIGG, there was literally no other tribe left in the K. And I'm more than happy in DIGG. And DIGG is happy with me. Don't speak about shit you don't know about :)

you know brum you are a good player, i wont deny that..the problem is you give up to others and not fight for your tribe..you make excuses and you just dont have the it factor..out side of that yea your a decent player as far as the game goes..just not so much loyal to the cause.

you even said you dont fight for the flag..now didnt ya?

brummbear

you know brum you are a good player, i wont deny that..the problem is you give up to others and not fight for your tribe..you make excuses and you just dont have the it factor..out side of that yea your a decent player as far as the game goes..just not so much loyal to the cause.

you even said you dont fight for the flag..now didnt ya?

No I don't fight for a stupid flag, I don't care what the name of the tribe is. All I care about is the people. do you even read before you reply? I wouldn't have top 10 ODS stats if I didn't fight for my tribe, on both 95 AND 96. YOU are the one who isn't loyal to your people. All you care about is your own name and YOUR flag. You don't care who's under that flag, as long as it is yours. So don't put your finger in my face and tell me I'm not loyal. You're a selfcentered asshole and I think everyone knows it by now.

DeletedUser84793

No I don't fight for a stupid flag, I don't care what the name of the tribe is. All I care about is the people. do you even read before you reply? I wouldn't have top 10 ODS stats if I didn't fight for my tribe, on both 95 AND 96. YOU are the one who isn't loyal to your people. All you care about is your own name and YOUR flag. You don't care who's under that flag, as long as it is yours. So don't put your finger in my face and tell me I'm not loyal. You're a selfcentered asshole and I think everyone knows it by now.

i love the way you cry...you make me laugh brum! sniff sniff..you need a tissue man? well you wont get one from me! i perfer you to have snot all over your face traitor! now if you forgive me i got to go..i have a real tribe to run and i must kill all these incomings..lol fun time! cheers punk!:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:o_O

DeletedUser44039

i heard from past members of tribes in general we recruited how you did them..come to think about it it was some of the same players who left that escape just recruited..lol kinda funny if you think about it..thanks for taking the trash out..

i worked my ass to avoid this for TWPC, i love the guys in there, but your one minute mad desitions are the ones that caused all this, including myself leaving, we could have done amazing things dude,...

brummbear

i worked my ass to avoid this for TWPC, i love the guys in there, but your one minute mad desitions are the ones that caused all this, including myself leaving, we could have done amazing things dude,...
Benb is a legend, there are plenty of really cool peeps in TWPC, too bad stealthy ruins it all for them

DeletedUser84793

you worked your ass off to run away from your team? that was your choice man..you got scared because i told those guys we will not let them noble in our core? no the truth is you ran when the fight started..no worry their is so many players just like you in this game..dime a dozen..and yes ben is a legend and one of a kind..at least he dont run from a fight like you guys did.

DeletedUser44039

you worked your ass off to run away from your team? that was your choice man..you got scared because i told those guys we will not let them noble in our core? no the truth is you ran when the fight started..no worry their is so many players just like you in this game..dime a dozen..and yes ben is a legend and one of a kind..at least he dont run from a fight like you guys did.

Take it as you wish man, but i was a partidary from the beggining on talking with DIGG and taking up first Para and then Escape, you were the one that chose to make Escape and Paryl allies of TWPC, you were the one that were always telling me to cool my head when i wanted to go agains bigger guys, when you recruited me you told me there was going to be no mass recruitment, and look, you are the one that ended doing all that stuff you told me not to do..., even loosing your head from one minute to another and betray the alliance, not even taking in consideration the time i took to plan the DIGG opps with all our members and how much troops we all lost, bro, admit it, i was loyal to you, but your bad temperament just takes away the best of you.

mattcurr

You heard from past members that I did them of tribes in general? Is that seriously your accusation, clearly you're just a joke our tribe has only had 1 issue in diplomacy caused by us, and that duke has flat out told me in the same situation he would have ended the nap as well. And thats digg.

DeletedUser84793

You heard from past members that I did them of tribes in general? Is that seriously your accusation, clearly you're just a joke our tribe has only had 1 issue in diplomacy caused by us, and that duke has flat out told me in the same situation he would have ended the nap as well. And thats digg.

you know nothing of this game..you will fade away and go boom! now go away..you waste my time you booger eater!...:D

brummbear

no time to deal with lame players trying to run a tribe and staying allies if truth be told i put up with them to long for the sake of some...i never was happy being allies with Paryl or Escape for that matter...but i did try! until they nobled into our core yet again when i told them not to. let understand something here..we are not done by far..the real test is to see what their made of..and we plan on killing all of them even you now. you made you bed now you lay in it..invite brum over their..you two are just a like..run from your team out of fear from lame ducks...we will take them on all of them! and we will do everything in our power to kill every last one of you! we never lost a war yet on the rim and we wont start now. your all doom if i have anything to say about it...TWPC will destroy all of you! just that simple.

I don't know how your grammar is this bad as a native English speaker btw. English is my freaking fourth language, and yet I can make a coherent sentence without any mistakes atleast. But that to the side:

You got rimmed every world you played on pretty much, in fact, one player in DIGG rimmed you on multiple previous worlds, and yet again on this world.
You keep talking like you're capable of winning the world but you didn't prove anything in the past yet. At this point I'm not sure if you are simply trolling, or if you are actually THAT retarded. I guess your writing says it all tbh.

EDIT: Did you seriously just say MattCurr knows nothing about this game? Ok that's it, you're retarded.