xxstealthyxx Office

who is a better Duke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser84793

Greetings to all players!

Well w100 has started and i see lots of old school players returning for this world to make another run for victory! The settings is amazing i think and stops the pay to win method.
This world will be based on skill and who is the most active and dedicated. this of course fits with me to a tee!

So Far from what ive seen, I think k45 will be the main K to look at..some old school tribes competing in this K and will be very interesting on who gets the edge over all top tribes in this k alone. We got Kirk,ThinBlueline and many more top duke/players building up as we speak...

I'm looking forward to the future of w100...tribes like the great Knock! ,Gents and kirks ANTZ Just to name a few in the world..who by the way the ones i just mention is in k45 alone! and you throw little old me in the middle..lol yes k45 will be the k to watch out for,for sure!

I want to wish all tribes/players the best of luck..this will be a very long world to compete in and i got to say to TW...Thank you for bringing back old school settings for us old timers...I like the premium worlds...but these settings are classic to players like me and many others.

I hope i see more older players joining in for this, what will be a classic world to remember!
No one will remember who won other worlds in the past...But they will remember who takes the victory on this Epic 100th World Victory! That's my thoughts on it..Just saying.

On to victory my friends...see you on the field of play! Cheers!
xxstealthyxx

DeletedUser84793

yea their is just so many great tribes here in this world...its gonna be fun to see who gets on top and stays their..lol

DeletedUser84793

As the members of kirks tribe that got put into k45 i must say im sad

On a serious note i rly think sonner or later knock and antz will go for a knock and it will be alot of fun

man you had read my mind..i hate the fact that their will be tribes even i got to go at to dominate in k45..it sucks and will be a huge task to do..but on the other hand..its a pay per view fight all around..lol k 45 is gonna be very interesting indeed!!!!

DeletedUser85711

Why do you guys keep saying this going to be a "long" world? What is considered long now a days?? It seems like this will be wrapped up in under two years. Especially depending on the hugging factors

DeletedUser116724

Why do you guys keep saying this going to be a "long" world? What is considered long now a days?? It seems like this will be wrapped up in under two years. Especially depending on the hugging factors

I completely agree it'll be wrapped up fast. Defense isn't gonna be Overpowering due to tribes having 124347586 defensive palis, walls will be down for longer, shifting defense will be slower. Basically when you knock someone down, they'll find it incredibly difficult to recover compared to buff/PP worlds. Plus the fact that it's 2x speed. All points to being a fast enough world.

I think the point people may be confusing is it'll be a slower start to the world, and one or two tribes won't be utterly dominant after two weeks due to PP pushing, and also due to buying buffs. Just think about when the first event normally happens. People end up with 300% warehouse buff, double coin flag, 10% coin etc etc etc. By the time you've your first academy, you have coins for 20 fricking nobles LMAO. At least here it'll be a little slower and players will have to be more patient. But all in all, people forget the PP pushing only lasts a couple of months, and the double mines here will more than offset the usual pace of PP pushing.

Well, i believe so anyway.

Sir TJ

Yea noticed some pretty well known names kicking about in K45. Interesting if it will end in blood shed or merging together to bring some big names together to dominate this corner of the world. Either way it may go...its going to be huge news bringing lots of activity to the forums I'm sure.

DeletedUser84793

Looks like you got munched by some of my tribmates on 76 after eating a few of our villages. Could it have been an account merge? Doubt I'd remember your name from that alone.

if im not mistaken that world i was munching some villages..but had to have open heart surgury..needless to say life nobled me out of that world.

DeletedUser114869

The reason he says long world is we just finished 93 in like 9 months with 100% dominance. That is how short worlds have gotten now, I can actually stand staying the whole time without getting too bored.

DeletedUser84793

you know this poll is just what i expected to see so far...dead even! two classic dukes thats been around a long time...interesting to see who will pull it out as being the best...of course their both great anyways..:D