who is a better Duke?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I'd like to remind everyone that we don't allow cheating accusations in the forum, nor discussion of moderation (especially not specific cases). Any suspicions about undue behaviour or similar in-game should be taken through the in-game support system, and any complaints about moderators should either be taken through the in-game support system or PMed to the relevant person (a Community Manager, for example me) on the forums.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
its not cheating its simply exploiting or taking the piss.. same thing.. why cant any p-layer simply join a world with a tribe and perform using their experience skill whatever.. no mod bonuses for sales.. no pushed accounts.

then all can earn their stripes thru battle without any condemnation..

DeletedUser121762

Jirki... I want to discuss a cheating scandal but I’m sure my wife will end up leaving me... hahahaha

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Message from stealthy:

i have had ALessonInPointWhoring from the externals taken out just as i promised..please let the world know that xxstealthyxx kept his word..and shall be back very soon on the externals...post it in my office please.

this is what i wrote him..

xxstealthyxx today at 10:28
distance is never a factor my friend..remember that! thatsyour lesson for today...best wishes to ya!

xxstealthyxx

DeletedUser84793

Message from stealthy:

i have had ALessonInPointWhoring from the externals taken out just as i promised..please let the world know that xxstealthyxx kept his word..and shall be back very soon on the externals...post it in my office please.

this is what i wrote him..

xxstealthyxx today at 10:28
distance is never a factor my friend..remember that! thatsyour lesson for today...best wishes to ya!

xxstealthyxx

thank you elmoo, for posting this.

well folks i'm back once again from a 10 day vacation...i want to thank jirki again for helping me learn the rules here...he is and always shall be, the best here on TW...i have no hard feelings what so ever...i like jirki, he keeps things real and he is a fair guy here...I will try my best to do better....lets hope..lol

anyways on to some news...i think the world is getting more interesting by the day...to me i think w100 will be so much fun in the next few weeks ahead. so many good players,tribes to contend with...it almost has a feeling to me of w41...

Who do i think will be in the end game...wont be ALessonInPointWhoring i can tell you that much!..lol had to rub it in their bud! its a learning game and now you know!o_O enjoy the loss!
anyways moving on...wait did i mention that i said i will have ALessonInPointWhoring nobled and killed off this world? i did didnt i?...lol no really im moving on now....:eek:

I think some of the great players who ever played this game will enjoy world 100..it has the feel of the days of old...k45 is looking amazing and will definitely be exciting to see who will rule k45..not to mention the other k's of the world...my god so many players to kill tribes to beat..its gonna get crazy for everyone....

I wanted to say good luck to everyone..and let you know im back..this time i will try my best not to break the rules..lol good luck to all...and as always if you need anything just message me..im willing to help if i can, and i always look forward to answering some more useless mail...o_Oo_Oo_O

stay focus,be active...and ALessonInPointWhoring..you should never sleep when you got xxstealthyxx "The Real Apex Predator" on your case! Food for thought my friend...it's nothing personal..but it sure was fun!:cool: Restart and lets do it again..then we can start to call you ALessonInRestarting or HolyCowStealthyKilledMeAgain....o_O cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
thank you elmoo, for posting this when i could not....

well folks i'm back once again from a 10 day vacation...i want to thank jirki again for helping me learn the rules here...he is and always shall be, the best here on TW...i have no hard feelings what so ever...i like jirki, he keeps things real and he is a fair guy here...I will try my best to do better....lets hope..lol

anyways on to some news...i think the world is getting more interesting by the day...to me i think w100 will be so much fun in the next few weeks ahead. so many good players,tribes to contend with...it almost has a feeling to me of w41...

Who do i think will be in the end game...wont be ALessonInPointWhoring i can tell you that much!..lol had to rub it in their bud! its a learning game and now you know!o_O enjoy the loss!
anyways moving on...wait did i mention that i said i will have ALessonInPointWhoring nobled and killed off this world? i did didnt i?...lol no really im moving on now....:eek:

I think some of the great players who ever played this game will enjoy world 100..it has the feel of the days of old...k45 is looking amazing and will definitely be exciting to see who will rule k45..not to mention the other k's of the world...my god so many players to kill tribes to beat..its gonna get crazy for everyone....

I wanted to say good luck to everyone..and let you know im back..this time i will try my best not to break the rules..lol good luck to all...and as always if you need anything just message me..im willing to help if i can, and i always look forward to answering some more useless mail...o_Oo_Oo_O

stay focus,be active...and ALessonInPointWhoring..you should never sleep when you got xxstealthyxx "The Real Apex Predator" on your case! Food for thought my friend...it's nothing personal..but it sure was fun!:cool: Restart and lets do it again..then we can start to call you ALessonInRestarting or HolyCowStealthyKilledMeAgain....o_O cheers!

Just a warning, getting someone to post something for you while you are banned is also illegal and is something i have been punished for in the past.

Regardless welcome back :) hope you had nice weather

DeletedUser84793

Just a warning, getting someone to post something for you while you are banned is also illegal and is something i have been punished for in the past.

Regardless welcome back :) hope you had nice weather

thanks for the tip..and the weather was fine..lol

DeletedUser1082

Stealthy do you have proof you had anything to do with that? As it stands, you're claiming credit for something that appears to be entirely unrelated to you.

DeletedUser84793

Stealthy do you have proof you had anything to do with that? As it stands, you're claiming credit for something that appears to be entirely unrelated to you.

not sure where you been at but if you kept up with the words of war between him and i..i dint think i need to show proof...and yes i had everything to do with it..its like i told him distance is no factor!...you see i have great players all around the world and we have mutual respect..if they need something im their..if i need anything done they do their best to help..its called team work..and here is the kicker...we dont have to be in the same tribe..or the same location....i have tons of friends in every world i join..and you know why? because ive been playing for a very long time and built up that kind of relation with lots of great players...any warrant i sign,gets taken care of one way or the other...so their you go! cheers.o_O

Locke94 yesterday at 10:25
Yupp! haha

BTW.. I just read his profile text.. That bitterness really suits him!

111503_thumb
xxstealthyxxyesterday at 10:24
so you got him ? nice work man...your much better off now..lol

Locke94 yesterday at 10:22
Thanks again for the heads-up about Level 31 HQ a couple weeks back. You there by helped me to adapt my play style and take him down.

Cheers and good luck in the future,

Sven aka Locke94

i didnt have to but ill copy and paste this for ya bro!...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

Wow, remind me not to piss you off. You might send a mail! Terrifying.

nah its not like that at all...this guy thought everyone pretty much was below him...he talked a big game but could not back it up...I told him i could have him nobled,he said i could not do it...well its done..no more no less...its all good i wish him the best..its nothing personal...but i did it for the community of players that he put down and did not respected including me...he got what he deserved..cheers:rolleyes:

DeletedUser122174

nah its not like that at all...this guy thought everyone pretty much was below him...he talked a big game but could not back it up...I told him i could have him nobled,he said i could not do it...well its done..no more no less...its all good i wish him the best..its nothing personal...but i did it for the community of players that he put down and did not respected including me...he got what he deserved..cheers:rolleyes:

Hello Miss Stealthy .. here u r .. very hard to reach u nowadays

DeletedUser84793

may be chicken running dance class must have kept u busy .. alright princess take care .. hee just reading through ur forum post and u do act like a tough one huh :p

don't be upset that you didnt make the cut...you tried that's all that counts..we no longer have any use for you...anyways take care sweet heart!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser122174

don't be upset that you didnt make the cut...you tried that's all that counts..we no longer have any use for you...anyways take care sweet heart!:rolleyes:

i'm not . just came across ur thread whist browsing and can't help but laugh when seeing u acting tough on forum. enough said. don't drop the soap :p good luck ladies

a.K.a elmoo

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone know, if player turns into barbarian, what happens with smithy tech levels? Do they stay the same as the player had or just go down to one or zero

I have a turtle with low morale, but he seems inactive. At least, morale will be 100 on a barb, but Im curious what happens with the tech level...