xxstealthyxx Office

DeletedUser84793

A New Beginning....6/15/2018

Well here we are again...I want to first start off and say I wish everyone the best of luck..I got a feeling this world will and can be fun by the time its over...Personally i just came off of world 100 and i can tell you right now i wont miss that limited haul world...to boring for me to deal with..not my cup of tea. So now i'm back with me flags and full farming rights..

And as always Im looking forward to some good discussions and good fun play smack talk...but most of all..this time around..lets see if i can go the full world 102 and not get ban from the externals..lol Ive learned a lot from jirki..lol he a good teacher in making me understand who is the boss around here..:D I will try my best NOT to get into trouble..lol

Anyways I hope you all are doing great and i look forward to playing this world with ya...For any concerns or if you just want to discuss Topic's feel free to join in on the fun...it's going to be exciting...:eek: Cheers

Snyper Eyes

Nice to see you again :p

Now, I'm out to meet people and PP Farm World 102... What is the easiest way to meet people on here?

DeletedUser84793

Day 2 In The New World...6/16/2018

Well so far everything is up and running,*TWPC* Our mission is simple..to take a world victory! As duke of my tribe its my personal responsibility to make sure my guys has every chance to gain world victory..this will never be easy to do..but as long as i got air in my lungs i will be working hard to make victory possible.

My mission statement to all tribes or players in this world goes as follows...
I do not run a shady game..my word is golden when it comes to my command in diplomacy packs or personal deals!
I will treat all other tribe's with respect and honor.

*TWPC* will be run with Professional Respect to others in this world. no members of mine will betray that aspect. I am in full command and will run things with a professional attitude. In my diplomacy I will keep to my word of honor and never betray anyone in this world that i deal with. this is my word and *TWPC* Creed of tribal honor.

Any and all threats to *TWPC* will be dealt with in a way, that's fast and swift and justice will follow to the attacker that forces my hand. k45 is *TWPC* Home land and we will secure it! My mission is simple and its been noted on the world stage here.

Out side of that everything is doing just fine for us...I hope and wish everyone the very best and i look forward to working with other tribes of the world and players from across the lands...My personal commitment can and will be accounted for..so no worries! Peace to all and to all a good day in tribal wars land...Cheers..:cool:

DeletedUser117086

i believe you have created a sort of paradox for yourself my dear stealthy, because you said " its my personal responsibility to make sure my guys has every chance to gain world victory"

However, you also said " As duke of my tribe "

just messing with you excuse the banter, best of luck ;)

DeletedUser84793

i believe you have created a sort of paradox for yourself my dear stealthy, because you said " its my personal responsibility to make sure my guys has every chance to gain world victory"

However, you also said " As duke of my tribe "

just messing with you excuse the banter, best of luck ;)

Me and my tribe is one and the same...o_O love ya dear...

DeletedUser84793

The end is near... 6/18/2018

Ok here is my daily rant for today...I hate to complian about anything on here when it comes to whats fair and whats not fair..can some one tell me how its possible to gain 5k in points in less then 24 hours? everything started off just fine and now i see that scripts or bots or even pushed accounts is taking over once more!

I spend just about 24/7 on this game,working my ass off and building up my tribe and then i wake up and see we falling in the ranks due to just 2 players who has had a major increase in points..for which is not possible not even for pay to win...i did how ever reached these players in private message in game and they admit to using scripts to get resources off the market before anyone else has a chance to buy any. I have reported this to TW staff this morning.

If TW continues to let players like these have these advantages over others to where it works against most players working hard to have growth and playing with fairness..Im thinking of leaving this game and never coming back. I put in to much hard work in this game to see other players using scripts or bots to win over the world and being hand fed with push accounts. TW must do better then this..its not hard to see whats normal and whats not,and it has nothing to do with being a noob or being a bad sport here!

most of these players i see doing this,does this time and time again and nothing ever gets done about it...i started this world when it open its doors to the start of this world...and i should know whats normal here when it comes to points...no one is that lucky to hog all the resources in the market like that..every time i try to buy a bot or a script snatched the resources up before i even have a chance to buy them...now once in a while it would be nice to win some of these market buys...so for that how is it possible we let others use scripts to allow them to get the resources every time????

I would like an answer from TW about this problem..if i had to guess this is why more worlds is getting smaller and less players is playing this game..their getting fed up with the unfair playing that goes on around here..Now i know some players gets busted from time to time,and TW tries to keep things in order but my god its not hard to check on the top players of the world and look into this more closely...because i would dare say their using some script or bot or a pushed account to make them that high up in points and already at academy stage before the protection time even runs out!!!!!

is it just who you know that lets you get by..??? or is this just not working the problem? which ever is the problem here,i spend 24/7 on this game and no way should some one be that far ahead of me...NO WAY! Like i said..im about to find another game thats more fair to play..ive just about had it with some of the same players doing this in every world..its not fair to the players who plays as their suppose to be playing and doing things fairly..TW needs to end these market scripts and keep the game fair all the way around...and what bugs me more then anything..is these players who does this calls me a noob laughing at me because they know they wont get busted..saying their better then me..well i hate to tell these guys..i dont use scripts to cheat my way to the top!!!!! so really..who is the noob here? its lame and it kills the game...

To hell with it i say...:mad: Im getting fed up here something needs to be done and ive reported this.

DeletedUser102425

Not entirely impossible. I no-lifed the premium exchange for an hour and managed to grab about 5k of each.
I couldn't imagine doing that for days though.

DeletedUser84793

Not entirely impossible. I no-lifed the premium exchange for an hour and managed to grab about 5k of each.
I couldn't imagine doing that for days though.

well its funny after i reported the problem i have actually got some resources my self..not sure if TW ended that script. so for now it seems to be all good.

DeletedUser117086

well its funny after i reported the problem i have actually got some resources my self..not sure if TW ended that script. so for now it seems to be all good.

the first few days are always hardest to buy ress. but 3rd or 4th day is easier because the top players dont need it as much anymore and there are also more people selling

DeletedUser84793

the first few days are always hardest to buy ress. but 3rd or 4th day is easier because the top players dont need it as much anymore and there are also more people selling

true..in my case these guys admitted to using some sort of market bot or script as you would call it..which is or should be not legal. at first i could not get anything..but yes you are correct after a few days it lightens up..so not sure yet if tw did anything or not..will have to see when we attack these market script users..lol

DeletedUser110779

tenor.gif

DeletedUser110779

i can't really see a problem with me using a market script when it was approved by the CM back in 2016. It was also comfirmed during our 50 min ban yesterday that it was still approved. We are just using the tools that are provided to us whitin the rules if u don't like it go cry somewhere else than the forum or ingame pm.