xxstealthyxx Office

DeletedUser84793

Your snipes will be fast, but never faster then me. Don't expect that... So sorry to disappoint you. AAAALLL that money to be second best :/

lol..well second best is still not bad..i'll take it...:rolleyes:

Rabid Otter

please give more details
kicking and blocking are not mutually related

In my stupidity the other day , I think I found a bug in the game . I was sitting an account and they had put a block on me seeing their friends list . However thru command share you can still see their friends . Are there any other imperfections you are aware of ?

DeletedUser84793

well guys I guess this is my final goodbye. I just want my team to know on w102 Kush, that im sorry im not their to keep playing. I cant discuss much due to its against the rules...but I will say that I got ban from the game perminitely. the higher ups and me did not see eye to eye on w103..and it led to me getting ban on w102.

Ive been playing this game for 10 years, now its finally over..why this happen to me..i cant honestly say. I never cheated or used any scripts or tool...but they said I did..i hate cheaters and I never like to use any kind of cheat when it comes to playing games...

why this happen I simply don't know...

so to all my friends and players in this game..the last 10 years off and on..its been a blast! my time here is now over. I cant say this makes me happy to say a final goodbye..the powers to be just ended my time ingame. again im sorry to my team mates on 102 and I wish everyone the best of luck in their future...it makes me very sad to say good bye...I will always remember the good times on this world and past worlds...xxstealthyxx is now..forcefully retired.

all my love...
xxstealthyxx:(