xxstealthyxx The Fool

• Thread starter DeletedUser111865
  • Start date

SHAGAN888

Was going to post up the mails but decided not to.
Seems way too much bull coming from both sides, and the fact that refugees were taken in from both parties makes it worse and all due to a players points....Good luck with those points in the future.

shag

DeletedUser84793

Was going to post up the mails but decided not to.
Seems way too much bull coming from both sides, and the fact that refugees were taken in from both parties makes it worse and all due to a players points....Good luck with those points in the future.

shag
No bull from my side...I tell it like it is.

DeletedUser111865

Starting to get slightly repetative Slteath, 90% of what your saying is rubbish, anyone who wants to continue this chat etc... PM me in game happy to defender myself.

Rim us all stealth we know you enjoy it, Bye.

DeletedUser111865

So you try write the tribe off then leak all info to TEN while in there, haha truths coming out.

DeletedUser111865

Haha, But aren't you some great guy who is really loyal, but kicks the council trys to take over AFTER leaking info, then everyone runs from you because you're an absolute muppet.

Oh god, no.... Not a noob.

DeletedUser84793

It's funny this guy life is always dedicated to me..he is a full time troll who just cant get me off his mind. sad little person indeed!..lol

DeletedUser84793

Beware everyone..this is what iAm? is trying to do to players..i just got this message..
xxstealthyxx today at 17:31
you should report him and show proof..he will be ban.
dub17 today at 11:03
Only Dub said do mot or go Skype again with him
he wanted my credit card details
offered me pp at half price
dub17 today at 11:00
tried to sell me pp on skype
dub17 today at 11:00
he demand my contacts
dub17 today at 10:57
left
83767_thumb
xxstealthyxx today at 03:23
did they kick you or did you leave?

If he listens to me and report this..iAM? in some trouble! against the rules to try to sell pp for cash!..like i said..this is why i kicked him out and took over the tribe..he is doing this to his own members!

DeletedUser111865

Jesus you guys cant stop talking about me can you.

Dub left but he was being kicked anyway, He was telling us stuff then saying he wont tell us who is spying etc blah blah, Not trust worthy, a bad player and Kirk and StrawberryQueen can vouch for me, He is a moron.

If you can get a print screen or any proof what so ever of me trying to 'sell PP' which conflicts with me asking to borrow PP, so do I have it to sell or am I trying to borrow it? Get your story straight.

Asking for credit card details? Ha brilliant.. again find anywhere I have asked for that, absolutely ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser84793

Jesus you guys cant stop talking about me can you.

Dub left but he was being kicked anyway, He was telling us stuff then saying he wont tell us who is spying etc blah blah, Not trust worthy, a bad player and Kirk and StrawberryQueen can vouch for me, He is a moron.

If you can get a print screen or any proof what so ever of me trying to 'sell PP' which conflicts with me asking to borrow PP, so do I have it to sell or am I trying to borrow it? Get your story straight.

Asking for credit card details? Ha brilliant.. again find anywhere I have asked for that, absolutely ridiculous.

well to be honest i blocked the guy..he was spamming the crap out of me with worthless comments!...so really who care's!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120247

after reading this i am torn. you had your tribe stolen from you...........

.ok im not torn anymore you obviously shouldn't have had a tribe. you made bad judgements and got screwed life is tough. check out your members before you give them privs. you killed the tribe not stealthy all he did was take advantage of you're complacency.

DeletedUser84793

after reading this i am torn. you had your tribe stolen from you...........

.ok im not torn anymore you obviously shouldn't have had a tribe. you made bad judgements and got screwed life is tough. check out your members before you give them privs. you killed the tribe not stealthy all he did was take advantage of you're complacency.

so very true! I would have never taken it over if i thought this guy was a decent duke to follow. thanks for your fair comments! so very true indeed!

Ironcore

xxstealthyxx is known to get in your good graces and weasel his way to a duke position. He is NOT to be trusted. He did the exact same thing to my tribe a few world back. Fortunately for me our members remained loyal to us and we rimmed his ass. Stealthy is always on my and my friend's KOS list. I highly advise the same for anyone wishing to deal with him. If your members are loyal to you they should come over to you if you start a new tribe. advise mailing all your members since he cant exacly block what you say directly to your members.

DeletedUser84793

xxstealthyxx is known to get in your good graces and weasel his way to a duke position. He is NOT to be trusted. He did the exact same thing to my tribe a few world back. Fortunately for me our members remained loyal to us and we rimmed his ass. Stealthy is always on my and my friend's KOS list. I highly advise the same for anyone wishing to deal with him. If your members are loyal to you they should come over to you if you start a new tribe. advise mailing all your members since he cant exacly block what you say directly to your members.

You damn right! That's what i will do if my tribe's leadership is not up to par! So if i have taken down your tribe in the past..most likely the leaders were noobs!