xxstealthyxx The Fool

• Thread starter DeletedUser111865
  • Start date

DeletedUser111865

You damn right! That's what i will do if my tribe's leadership is not up to par! So if i have taken down your tribe in the past..most likely the leaders were noobs!

Lies, Lies, Lies - Look at our tribe and council, absolutely bang on.

You tryed to steal a tribe, everyone thought you was a mong so came back to me, Lady and Impact, I can see why, you not over this yet?

Seems you have history for begging for duke then taking over? Il remember this haha.

DeletedUser84793

Lies, Lies, Lies - Look at our tribe and council, absolutely bang on.

You tryed to steal a tribe, everyone thought you was a mong so came back to me, Lady and Impact, I can see why, you not over this yet?

Seems you have history for begging for duke then taking over? Il remember this haha.

steal a tribe?..lol if i wanted a tribe i would just create one..nope..i took it over after you ask me for premo! i knew you were back to your old crap again! you have a history of ripping players off then moving on to another world..just that simple..and as far as im concern i am over it....your no one to worry about! Cheers.

DeletedUser111865

Make one, See how many lovely loyal fans you have, zero.

Old crap, show us some proof of me 'stealing premo and moving world' when this is my only active world and I and my council are doing a great job.

Anyway as people have said we are boring them, lets move on and hope you quit soon G.

DeletedUser84793

Make one, See how many lovely loyal fans you have, zero.

Old crap, show us some proof of me 'stealing premo and moving world' when this is my only active world and I and my council are doing a great job.

Anyway as people have said we are boring them, lets move on and hope you quit soon G.

yes by all means let it go already..im sure most players is getting a bit bored by now! you go your way i'll go mine..end of story! sheesh already!

DeletedUser120069

Lol i find this funny because most time i saw you Stealthy starting a beef. Also i think in this situation you made a di*k move not i am? .
First of all tribe who? have very good council and so far they made some great moves. I really didnt expect that tbh.

Also if you dont like some tribe you leave, not triing to take over tribe and make yourself a duke lol.

DeletedUser84793

Lol i find this funny because most time i saw you Stealthy starting a beef. Also i think in this situation you made a di*k move not i am? .
First of all tribe who? have very good council and so far they made some great moves. I really didnt expect that tbh.

Also if you dont like some tribe you leave, not triing to take over tribe and make yourself a duke lol.

yea maybe so..but this guy is a scammer who takes other pp and moves on..I had to do it!..lol

Colossus_of_VA

wow....seems honesty, honor and integrity are in short supply all around?

DeletedUser120069

Stealthy i had never seen so far a player fighting for justice and others as you are!

I will be free enough and pronounce you as a Robin Hood of tw! :) lol

Also if you show the proof, i am? account will be banned for ever probably.

DeletedUser84793

Stealthy i had never seen so far a player fighting for justice and others as you are!

I will be free enough and pronounce you as a Robin Hood of tw! :) lol

Also if you show the proof, i am? account will be banned for ever probably.

well he will get away with it again..due to the fact TW will not use skype chat as proof..so really we cant do anything about it. To many players has come forward about his scam in the past..i was willing to over look it when i joined up with the guy..but when he tried to get pp from me..i knew what he was up to again..but really it's old news..I moved on so...:cool:

You still have not showed proof of this.

I posted some chat with him asking me and others..their was also another player who even mention what he does...it don't take a rocket major to figure out what the guy is doing..all i can tell you is read the whole forum post not just part of it...and to be honest i really dont care anyways..due to the fact he cant and wont rip me off..im not the victim here but their is decent players out their that has fallen to his scam..sad indeed i say..but hey its not me he is scamming!

DeletedUser111865

Zzzzz, I asked to borrow some PP, You said no - fair enough.

Where are all these people coming forward to say I 'scammed' them.

bro you tried to take over something I created and failed and now lie that im a scammer blah blah, Like said if I did this I would be banned.

I apologise everyone, Im moving on, I dont need to keep trying to defend myself, any questions im happy to talk about via IG PM.

Ryan

DeletedUser

Zzzzz, I asked to borrow some PP, You said no - fair enough.

Where are all these people coming forward to say I 'scammed' them.

bro you tried to take over something I created and failed and now lie that im a scammer blah blah, Like said if I did this I would be banned.

I apologise everyone, Im moving on, I dont need to keep trying to defend myself, any questions im happy to talk about via IG PM.

Ryan

FINALLY! THIS IS OVER! WOW!

DeletedUser

flat,800x800,070,f.jpg

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

commander was at least interesting compared to these 2... :oops: