XXVIII

should inc and panda work together vs screw?

• yes

Votes: 26 76.5%
  • no

Votes: 8 23.5%

• Total voters

DeletedUser120589

Possible Future Conflict

|W|S| once again make headlines as rumors pour in through the mail box. Serene and |W|S| have had a NAP going on for a little less then a week. This was put into place for boarder control.

While this was going on |W|S| have been at war with RoyalE and NOOBS while Serene Have been casually eating away at the Fake! tribe engaging in a unofficial war with IYI

Mergeing was supposedly talked about between Serene and a few of the top players of tribes Fake! and IYI and also ~LP~who have been at war with Serene According to my sources |W|S| tried recruiting a player that fell into lands that do not allow |W|S| to expand to, due to the NAP agreement.

If |W|S| break this NAP agreement it is confirmed by Voodoo. that serene will respond if the expand into their territory. Due to breeching the NAP agreement the two tribes put together.

It has been confirmed that serene had recruited Fake! players. One of the players includes EX Fake! Player charshaun!

Seems like Serene is getting a rather heavy roster of well known/ respected players! Will this be the tribe to look out for? Will they be the ones to take on Screw and stop them from sweeping the world?

Endangered Panda

Screw has made their move with their first operation that has gone off with a blast. They recently did a operation against panda which included taking all the villages within 14 hours of noble time and faking the whole tribe.

The reason for this operation was due to Panda stacking the front lines towards Screw

The main players that where targeted by SCREW are panda players dastrup rickieboyo and wild disease Even though trains had been sniped they trains got split thus resulting in Panda to lose more troops and still lose villages.

Their was rumor that Avatar had also been a part of the operation but this has been denied by SCREW leader SOLO-

SOLO- stated that the 3 players who are being targeted will be rimmed in the next 18 hours! Will Panda be able to counter attack or possibly get a ally into the picture? Seems like Screw once again has proven they are a unstoppable force.

SOLO- also stated that up to 10 members of panda might be joining Screw The 10 members have not yet been confirmed. The operation is still going down and is not over yet.

15 villages have been taken at this time and no war has been declares. According to SOLO- this is just a mere “skirmish”

Panda has retaliated in the past 12 hours, taking 4 of the 15 villages back.

On another note Screw has done some recruiting from the Inc. roster. Ex Inc. member deception has jumped ship in to the Screw tribe. Is this the begging of the end for Inc.?

Last edited by a moderator:

OTDDeathAwaits

Great article and speculation and the interview was really well done! Nice work Adam and London!

DeletedUser119686

Bash on adam all you want, because after the first 2 villas i capped off of you guys he has done the work to capture the rest. Perhaps you lack a dose of reality tpw. We keep trudging south, and we might need to join the w/s tribes academy so maybe then you will know you don't have a safe space. BUT feel free to bash more on adam, it only makes him want to noble you sooner.;)

DeletedUser117086

I dont like bashing a singular person. .maybe if he didn't beg for it.i feel another pointless slong comparing contest coming on with the biggest egos on the externals so ill leave it at that

Edit: that paragraph you wrote was a defo tldr but to whatever you said... uhm... *rebuttle*

DeletedUser119686

I dont like bashing a singular person. .maybe if he didn't beg for it.i feel another pointless slong comparing contest coming on with the biggest egos on the externals so ill leave it at that

Edit: that paragraph you wrote was a defo tldr but to whatever you said... uhm... *rebuttle*

I got time to wait for an actual reply with substance, no a whimsical waving away of your problems. ;)

DeletedUser117086

Do you not know me by now ? I have no substance and am 100% whimsical.

Also please stop using so many winky faces you're starting to creep me out

DeletedUser119686

You can always try me again

You're the only semblance of a decent player we've encountered thus far but by no means should you underestimate us.

And only a fool would go after more stacked villas.

And how about we actually spice things up and change the status quo and actually bother sending atleast a few fakes. Gets boring on our end.:)

makobex

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
We managed to rim 3 players within 48 hours. TWD showed a lot or resistance and had support to help him hold on as much as he could. We threw a lot at him and we got all 12 of his vills by the end. And the same with dastrup and rickiboyo.
Not a bad first organised OP for us. Next time we'll make sure to do it way more cleanly. We're still getting to know each other and build on our teamwork.

And entertaining interview Adam and London :)

DeletedUser110954

Well done Adam. Please rim INC. I just hate this tribe. I dont know what the hell are they doing in this game.

Raoul Duke

nTIB2zJ.png

Confirmed :p;)