XXXX declare on $CoD$

hellthug

KK guys lets return to our subject ITS xxxx declare on COD lets try to keep this topic clean as much as possible no insults no assumptions no accusions .

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Ill walk away from this screen and not give a shit what goes on in here, your the ones not sleeping waiting for the little bit of excitement thats comes up. Well heres your excitment get a life and play the game!!

no actually I just happened to read this while I was waiting for replied to mails, and yes I admit I was a bit surprised at how seriously offensive your message was. If anyone is taking it seriously, you are. I am getting a bit tired especially, of the sexism I find so much of in this forum. I can laugh it off most of the time but it can wear me down at times. It does get so old. I don't have much of it around me in RL and I do wonder sometimes how guys with that attitude get on in RL. Oh well, in the end it's not my problem I suppose, so I will just forget it. But I hope you do walk away, that makes you much easier to forget and for me to go on enjoying the game.

DeletedUser54315

Ill walk away from this screen and not give a shit what goes on in here, your the ones not sleeping waiting for the little bit of excitement thats comes up. Well heres your excitment get a life and play the game!!

If your original post is the attitude you have in real life then I feel sorry for you.

Presumed all were big headed males, i appologise for my language.

Thank you for the apology but I actually found the sexist remarks more offensive than the language, I am sure your mother would be very proud.

axeking

Renaming barbarian villages to $CoD$ isnt leaving much of a mark now is it?

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
you're the one saying "it's a game" - you don't need to hate andy, or anyone, for real - get over it

DeletedUser54315

Fisk - You get upset by a few posts whinging about this and that and take them seriously by posting a foul mouthed and sexist rant about them. When I take exception to your post you have a go at me for taking your post too seriously. You may be right about the whinging and also me taking offence too easily but your argument is totally hypercritical.

What mark have you left? making everyone thinking you are arrogant, rude and sexist? I am very happy not to have left such a mark.

DeletedUser43660

Yeah im upset , im that upset im crying with laughter. im mearly here to amuse myself and others. God knows whats so offensive about saying Bitches whine and your a bitcher. For all you know i could be talking about DOGS for a female DOG is a BITCH. My arroagnce comes across more in reallife, so wish to never meet me and this never involved you until you involved yourself. Bow

You are oh so clever :p Your wit shall reign for a millennium!!

Keep up the good work! You're making your tribe proud I'm sure :)

AndyJc

Fisk apart from probably getting yourself a forum perma ban with the language you have used here and making yourself look incredibly unintelligent in having to resort to that sort of language in the first place you have just typified why people don't like COD.

Angel and the sensible posters could post 100 great posts and then someone like you comes on and undoes the lot.
All you do is sit on the rim and noble barbs. You'll take some from me chances are but only because you've chucked all you have at me and had to get friends in on it.
How would COD put it....No honour?

axeking

You seem to like the word "Stick" a bit too much do you?

And how will you noble my little clusters if you dont move out of your K ?

DeletedUser43660

I dont have to make any1 proud just be there when im needed.

So, you've been selected to be $COD$'s representative on the externals? Or have you gone 'rogue?' What's the purpose behind your postings?

This isnt a how nice are you im really nice contest, this is have you got the determination to go the whole mile?

Determination is nice, yes, but how one behaves is as well. From what I've seen in my time in tw's, a tribe led, or housed, with arrogant, snotty, self-righteous braggarts tends to fall apart when the good times stop rolling. Of course, behaviour can change, and I hope yours does as well.

$COD$ is a solid tribe, and I wish you guys limited success, but from what I can see the only thing you're determined to do is embarrass yourself, and sully your name, and your tribe's name in the process.

AndyJc

Oh and andy i presume your stacked, and i havnt sent everything im not that thick this is mearlly the clearing wave. Oh and 1 to me make your move.

Unless you have no def villages then you have sent everything.

And well done, you and your 10 friends have taken 1 vill from me after 3 days.

DeletedUser

Oh and andy i presume your stacked, and i havnt sent everything im not that thick this is mearlly the clearing wave. Oh and 1 to me make your move.

the four posts in a row , would say other wise ,

as would the content.

AndyJc

Why would i need to deffend the rim? and its around 70-100 hours travel time, works out about 3 days.

Yeah so what is wrong with my post?

Attacks have been landing from you and your friends for 3 days.

DeletedUser

The need for foul language indicates either a weak argument or a conversational cripple - probably both
The worst of CoD seems to be surfacing as things gets tougher

“In certain trying circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity furnishes a relief denied even to prayer.”
Mark Twain

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyJc

Maybe id do that if i gave a damn, and with all the wars $CoD$ have been in arnt you supprissed by the number off targets we have.

What does this even mean?

Also are you drunk or something? None of your posts seem to be making any sense.

DeletedUser54315

I think he wants recognition that $COD$ has finally managed to upset every tribe in W22.