XXXX declare on $CoD$

AndyJc

Not by inexplicably upset and stroppy people ....or by those trying to wear a mask either I think.

However, you must admit that the SLW fierceness does resemble that of The Picts lately. All you have to do is look at their recent record. Apparently you're not the only one who took Centurion seriously. Admittedly Olga is hot.

What on earth are you talking about...

DeletedUser

Historical, 'cultural' and TW matters in an upset and stroppy manner.
Do you find it hard to understand?
It could be our 'cultural' differences me being a pirate 'n' all:)

AndyJc

Historical, 'cultural' and TW matters in an upset and stroppy manner.
Do you find it hard to understand?
It could be our 'cultural' differences me being a pirate 'n' all:)

Your a pirate now?

Thought you were claiming Romanian now, used to be Bactrian or something similar.

DeletedUser

Your a pirate now?

Thought you were claiming Romanian now, used to be Bactrian or something similar.

I am or do you claim rights to that name too by any chance?
My tribe moves forward and adapts despite the all round stroppiness.

You can still retain rights to name tags, hug monoliths of all sizes and types, clarify the differences between FINAL & XIII(everyon'e interested) and cry racism after identifying with Hollywood releases.

I know........Assumptions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I retain the right to all Pirate related names and jargon including hooks, ayepatches, parrots and First mate Cries. ©2011.
Any violation will make us extremely upset.

AndyJc

I am or do you claim rights to that name too by any chance?
My tribe moves forward and adapts despite the all round stroppiness.

You can still retain rights to name tags, hug monoliths of all sizes and types, clarify the differences between FINAL & XIII(everyon'e interested) and cry racism after identifying with Hollywood releases.

I know........Assumptions

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I retain the right to all Pirate related names and jargon including hooks, ayepatches, parrots and First mate Cries. ©2011.
Any violation will make us extremely upset.

So your a Romanian Pirate from the Eastern edge of the Ancient Persian Empire? Just so we're clear.

Is anyone from COD still on these forums anymore?

DeletedUser

So your a Romanian Pirate from the Eastern edge of the Ancient Persian Empire? Just so we're clear.

Is anyone from COD still on these forums anymore?

Certainly beats being a Roman numeral trying to prove John right or FINALLY worshiping Monoliths wouldn't you say?
I don't want to go into Corrupt Angels (how chic)...it could be too embarrassing for you
Talking of Monoliths, what's your preferred shape and size?

As for Cod ( to be on topic)....

Cod, once, were so numerous that they could be scooped from the forums in baskets. Cod, once, weighed 1000 villas or more and grew "as big as a Basher". Modern fishing methods have made fishing limits, quotas and fishing moratoria essential for the cod's survival. But still, cod have vanished altogether from some threads where they were once abundant, and the large mouthed, most fecund fish are becoming rare and quiet. But as the cod disappears from our Forum, cod communities are fast becoming just museums and picturesque tourist attractions (See Emperor).

"Cod-Head Chowder; Fried Cod Head; Tongues and Cheeks; Cod Sounds; Puerto Rico - Serenata de Bacalao; Saltfish with Cream..."
We'll miss em all

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why would we want to be on forums or partake in discussions where we are constantly Ripped into, Flamed and Molested in secretive ways of intelligent text typing? :p hehe

The fact that we are still about, whether through Merit or luck or even chance makes no damn difference. ;) Grrr! lol

Everyone can say what they want about us, our past, our history, makes no difference. ;)
You can rip into us, demoralize us, flame us and take our land but it makes no difference.
We have new leadership, new friends and new enemies and it makes no difference. :)
We are a completely different Coalition and we have evolved as friends have come and go, yet all the flamers on these forums who think it fun to poke fun at us will never change, it will make no difference. You just sit up on your high horses and enjoy the show. ;)

We are not Dead Yet!!!
WE ARE STILL HERE! After all the bragging and CoD bashing by our peers, We are still here!

Doesn't it make you sick?? lol

DeletedUser

New Friends? There was nobody left of any note who wasn't at war with you or allied to someone who was at war with you was there?

We managed to beat the X.Family :icon_biggrin: & FINAL. Come on Mr JC, just once then I will leave you alone on the forums. Admit it.

DeletedUser

We managed to beat the X.Family :icon_biggrin: & FINAL. Come on Mr JC, just once then I will leave you alone on the forums. Admit it.

You managed to beat a Monolith?!!!!!:icon_surprised:

[spoil]
monmons1.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser64821

Hmm. Looks like $CoD$ has a new inactive tribe in WTF!!!
Why not just reform =CoD= if you're gonna do that?

DeletedUser

ive taken my eye off whats going on. can somebody explain this

Side 1:
Tribes: XXXX
Side 2:
Tribes: $CoD$

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 2
Difference: 27

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 268,699
Side 2: 18,901
Difference: 249,798

chart

can somebody explain this shit to me? i see people are talking in the SLW thread, but from what i see SLW are a rim tribe with less villages than XXXX's 2 biggest players put together, somebody explain why nothing is happening.

i know everybody will no doubt know the answer and i will look like a uninformed fool, but i am so lets quit the name calling and just fill me in.

DeletedUser54315

Hey Dafyd. XXXX v $COD$ on hold while SLW (a breakaway tribe from $COD$) are destroyed.

XXXX v SLW
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: SLW

Timeframe: 06/02/2011 00:00:00 to 29/03/2011 17:44:22

Side 1: 3,803
Side 2: 124
Difference: 3,679

chart

Side 1: 36,510,649
Side 2: 1,187,177
Difference: 35,323,472

chart
[/spoil]

$COD$ v SLW
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,188
Side 2: 328
Difference: 860

chart

Side 1: 11,191,983
Side 2: 2,986,213
Difference: 8,205,770

chart
[/spoil]

Very quickly the players led by Snaperay left $COD$ joined SLW held an alliance with $COD$ and then tried to get into XXXX upsetting both XXXX and $COD$.

DeletedUser

Hey Dafyd. XXXX v $COD$ on hold while SLW (a breakaway tribe from $COD$) are destroyed.

XXXX v SLW
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 3,803
Side 2: 124
Difference: 3,679

chart

Side 1: 36,510,649
Side 2: 1,187,177
Difference: 35,323,472

chart
[/spoil]

$COD$ v SLW
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 1,188
Side 2: 328
Difference: 860

chart

Side 1: 11,191,983
Side 2: 2,986,213
Difference: 8,205,770

chart
[/spoil]

Very quickly the players led by Snaperay left $COD$ joined SLW held an alliance with $COD$ and then tried to get into XXXX upsetting both XXXX and $COD$.

He's not wrong :)

DeletedUser

hey skinny, so SLW are basicly just snaperay and a few other ex cod... so XXXX have continued to attack them while Cod being the bright sparks they always have been have decided to ignore XXXX and instead turn their attention into recovering villages of little to no importance. looks like cod are doing dumb crap just to try and prove a point and teach ex members a lesson about loyalty.

DeletedUser

hey skinny, so SLW are basicly just snaperay and a few other ex cod... so XXXX have continued to attack them while Cod being the bright sparks they always have been have decided to ignore XXXX and instead turn their attention into recovering villages of little to no importance. looks like cod are doing dumb crap just to try and prove a point and teach ex members a lesson about loyalty.

Quick to jump in with a misguided opinion, $CoD$ are doing what should of been done a while ago. XXXX have backed down from $CoD$ to focus on SLW, does this not give $CoD$ time to stack their frontlines? I think it does and yes it also gives XXXX time to do the same.

Bright Sparks sarcastic comment is unfair and far from correct.

DeletedUser

cod have spent the last few months getting their arse kicked so their plan is to noble some ex members, forgive me but its hardly going to change the war. at best they will recover the villages they lost and be in exactly the same position they were in before snape and all them guys left, so i fail to see the real advantage. if your attacking somebody and regard them as cod, and they leave you would continue to attack them. thats what XXXX appears to be doing, seems a different situation to that in which cod is in.

if cod is hitting a block of XXXX members and they all leave, would cod continue to attack then? yes. would XXXX turn away from cod to teach the players who left a lesson? i doubt it cause its completely pointless unless you want to teach the individuals a lesson, which in itself, is pointless.
pissing nukes into the corner of the world in an attempt to be in the same position you were in before snape and co left...

DeletedUser

cod have spent the last few months getting their arse kicked so their plan is to noble some ex members, forgive me but its hardly going to change the war. at best they will recover the villages they lost and be in exactly the same position they were in before snape and all them guys left, so i fail to see the real advantage. if your attacking somebody and regard them as cod, and they leave you would continue to attack them. thats what XXXX appears to be doing, seems a different situation to that in which cod is in.

if cod is hitting a block of XXXX members and they all leave, would cod continue to attack then? yes. would XXXX turn away from cod to teach the players who left a lesson? i doubt it cause its completely pointless unless you want to teach the individuals a lesson, which in itself, is pointless.
pissing nukes into the corner of the world in an attempt to be in the same position you were in before snape and co left...

For somebody who doesnt play this world anymore, you sure do have quite a few comments to make, yet you know absolutely nothing on the topic.