XXXX declare on $CoD$

DeletedUser

I agree with Tony, but dude =CoD= can't all be inactive? That means since XIII declaration COD have lost well over 100 members to inactivity.

no.1. who cares about =COD= if they arnt attacking theyre inactive. full stop

no.2 this aint xiii thread no1 cares lol.

no.3 im gna slap 4skin all over every1s chin haha

DeletedUser64592

if people are going to do stats lets do em right @ snaperay , you should how much you dont want to be including any extensions to your tribe in the stats , which you have not, im assuming because they are not beneficial for you right now , be a good chap and keep the stats straight so every one can see whats going on

I have not once nor will i once put =cod= in the stats on this thread for fear of posting off topic

XXXX declare on $CoD$ ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
dafyd0

in contrast to the last war, that war was:

XIII Family declares on $COD$ Family ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
AndyJc

and yes andyJC as all who look at stats know =cod= is OBVIOUSLY mostly a inactive holding tribe, yes we did have players quit over the course of our war :( as the entire world has had people quit, i wounder what the world population was at the start of our war and at the end? The world gets smaller everyday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ramirez33 on 07.03. at 08:12 Quote Please be advised that from this point in time, $CoD$ has agreed to a NAP with -3-.

There are to be no further attacks on ANY -3- members from this point in time, and there are some border considerations for both tribes.

Please see the map below.

http://tinypic.com/r/20zb5s1/6

As part of the agreement, the following rules have been implemented.

1. -3- agrees not to noble BELOW the red line.
2. $CoD$ agrees not to noble ABOVE the black line.
3. -3- agrees that former members of FINAL/LIFE/almost/F-OFF who have joined EXP are considered refugees. Should -3- be found to be supporting them, they will be considered in breach of NAP.
4. Both sides agree that once a tribes dominance in ANY K reaches 55% or higher, the other tribe will cease all nobling in that K from that point forward. (That point in mind, I want a big push in K58, and K67)
5. -3- has agreed to cease supporting all FINAL/LIFE/almost/F-OFF players, and supporting them, would breach the agreement.
6. -3- will be taking in a few more members from the FINAL leftovers, which we have discussed. Until they join, they are still valid targets.

This being said, the NAP is what leadership feels is a good move for the tribe.

Any questions, please ask, and I will clarify as best I can.

Ramirez33
Duke $CoD$

Well well well, u see to me this kind of thing shows weakness lol definately made me lol......

actually its still making me lol

AndyJc

22 members have gained points at least 4 days of the last week, thats quite a lot for an inactive tribe.

DeletedUser

hello to you too ;)

I have not once nor will i once put =cod= in the stats on this thread for fear of looking bad in the stats

in contrast to the last war, that war was:

and yes andyJC as all who look at stats know =cod= is OBVIOUSLY mostly a inactive holding tribe, yes we did have players quit over the course of our war :( as the entire world has had people quit, i wounder what the world population was at the start of our war and at the end? The world gets smaller everyday.

fixed

DeletedUser64592

22 members have gained points at least 4 days of the last week, thats quite a lot for an inactive tribe.

there is some life there but like i said mostly inactive :( hasn't this been talked about to death for months how =cod= is pretty much a inactive tribe?

DeletedUser

there is some life there but like i said mostly inactive :( hasn't this been talked about to death for months how =cod= is pretty much a inactive tribe?

ohhh come on fanny flaps dont ignore the nap with -3-, i spose it makes sense seeing there was a massive amount of fighting going on between u guys and all.

Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -3-
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 327
Side 2: 233
Difference: 94

image.php

DeletedUser

the =cod= tribe who have been around for well over a year, who we were told over and over again were not a academy but equal, the second Cod, etc etc are suddenly all inactive and unimportant?

inactive or not, they are your family and under your control, i dont see how they can suddenly become a inactive tribe cause everybody in their isnt very good or just goes away,

DeletedUser

the =cod= tribe who have been around for well over a year, who we were told over and over again were not a academy but equal, the second Cod, etc etc are suddenly all inactive and unimportant?

inactive or not, they are your family and under your control, i dont see how they can suddenly become a inactive tribe cause everybody in their isnt very good or just goes away,

that tribe has changed its purpose. and andy i found your spy! you might as well mail me ingame so we can chat about it

DeletedUser

when did it change its purpose, and its either a inactive tribe or it isnt, it cant be a inactive tribe but have over 33% active members in their who want to send us attacks and show activity but are not members of the cod family.

DeletedUser64592

when did it change its purpose, and its either a inactive tribe or it isnt, it cant be a inactive tribe but have over 33% active members in their who want to send us attacks and show activity but are not members of the cod family.

if you look at the people moving from tribe to tribe over the last while this shake down happened about 1 month ago. each member in =cod= has the chance to show they should be in the main tribe, it is a delicate process by by no means would i say that 33% of the membership of =cod= will be moved back up to the main tribe since if you look at the players there MOSTLY as i stated they are inactive :( obviously there is a few of examples of people there that are great people but just don't log in enough. ALL my love to 100% of the membership of =cod=. BUT most are not "active" in the strictest sense. Each member of =cod= has a clear path to join the main tribe if they wish.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

=CoD= is an inactive tribe by the standards of majority if not all of the WF. This is the same argument with a different face, in my eyes, as the -3- being Family to XIII argument - it's obvious what it is however you guys still feel the need to try and make us admit it. I didn't need AndyJC to admit it to know what -3- was, and of course they would deny it now because.. what is in it for them to confirm it?

AndyJc

=CoD= is an inactive tribe by the standards of majority if not all of the WF. This is the same argument with a different face, in my eyes, as the -3- being Family to XIII argument - it's obvious what it is however you guys still feel the need to try and make us admit it. I didn't need AndyJC to admit it to know what -3- was, and of course they would deny it now because.. what is in it for them to confirm it?

Are you kidding?
Because you are not brainwashed enough to be seriously saying those are the same are you?
If so then wow COD work quickly....

DeletedUser

Are you kidding?
Because you are not brainwashed enough to be seriously saying those are the same are you?
If so then wow COD work quickly....

I worded that wrong anyways, so I understand the message you got from that post which led to you posting what I quoted above. Just forget it, I don't feel like explaining it and it's not that worthwhile of a post anyway. Moreover, I had meant to say basically what snaperay said in other words (with adding in the comparison to -3-).

There is of course the fact that =CoD='s profile that says they are us, and -3-'s profile never had that I will acknowledge. Although you said yourself, as a figure of Leadership of XIII F., they were family in all but name. They are obviously not the same situation or argument, but you cannot deny there are quite a few similarities.

AndyJc

I was around to have this argument in regard to -3- with you more than once. You don't remember?

You have said more than once, while XIII F. was running strong, that -3- is family in all but name. I can dig up the quote if I have to (but you are intelligent enough to edit it out if you wanted to destroy evidence of that sort of thing - although there's still a way to possibly find it through someone else quoting the original quote in their post) and I just do not have the time to look for it with the much larger front-line account in $CoD$ I have taken on. :icon_cool:

I'd be interested to see whether I have said that a single time since the declaration by me in the name of the XIII family (not -3- family).

So that means the old account you had has been deleted right? because otherwise thats a ban.

And no its nothing like the same. -3- are and have been separate a long time, in fact it was June 1st the independent leadership took over fully and I gave up the Dukes privs I had there, and though they may have been family to me up until then they were dumped by XIII (the father tribe) as family in November 2008 I believe. =CoD= however have been full family members with $COD$ and they have until very recently been quoted as being equals and not even an academy.
The decision by $COD$ to dump =CoD= as family is ridiculous.

I could come up with a half dozen more reasons that COD and -3- are not comparable but that would just bore people.

DeletedUser

Inactive or not. It's your family.
The war has just started and you and snap are already full of excuses, posting the stats whichever way it suits you.

Inactives do count in the stats if they are obviously part of your tribe or family. If you don't like it kick them. If not it shows that your tribe has control of the accounts and any argument against is is childish, stupid and doomed

If you're saying that =CoD= is not your family then that is a different thing and comparing them to XII/-3- makes us believe that this is what you're saying.
So are =CoD= you family or NOT?
If yes add the to your stats

This requires a Yes or No answer Empy.. No walls (I see you keep doing both you and Snapy) :)

DeletedUser

if you look at the people moving from tribe to tribe over the last while this shake down happened about 1 month ago. each member in =cod= has the chance to show they should be in the main tribe, it is a delicate process by by no means would i say that 33% of the membership of =cod= will be moved back up to the main tribe since if you look at the players there MOSTLY as i stated they are inactive :( obviously there is a few of examples of people there that are great people but just don't log in enough. ALL my love to 100% of the membership of =cod=. BUT most are not "active" in the strictest sense. Each member of =cod= has a clear path to join the main tribe if they wish.

forgive me buddy, but that is total bullshit.

http://www.twstats.com/en22/index.php?page=tribe&mode=members&id=27043
over 30 people have green on that in the last week, i actually counted 35 out of 67 people showing some green. my original statement of 33% seems rather polite. so people are either sending noble trains, or building stuff in the headquaters and gaining points. how is this possible? are these not all inactive accounts, meaning nobody has logged into them for ages therefore THERE SHOULD BE NO GROWTH AND SIGNS OF LIFE yet i see 35 people showing growth and activity, kinda funny i think.

also how do they get into the tribe if they are inactive? you send them a invite then who accepts it? somebody is pulling the strings, if they can pull the strings to accept a invite dont complain if they cant also pull the strings to send some attacks and contribute to the familys war.

there is a difference between saying everybody in that tribe is inactive with nobody playing them, and saying everybody in that tribe is account sat and we cant be bothered to look after the account anymore so we are declaring them inactive.

[/rant over]

DeletedUser

Your facts are not good enough for CoD dafyD
They only like 'REAl' facts and that's a definition you have to asked them for.
As for BS... you'll get plenty of it...walls of it actually

"Inactive" is also another definition which also often changes for them depending on the circumstances and the same applies yo
Family,......, ally, and sometimes enemy.

Nevertheless a Basher is a Basher so do give them some respect

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
=COD= should be included in the stats. OK they are a tribe of players who are either so bad that they embarrass you or they are inactive - that's nobody's problem but your own, COD leadership. If this is the case and you don't think they should be included in the stats, then dismiss them all or change the tribe name. They are your academy tribe, you said so yourself (in saying that players there have the chance to move to $COD$), and who ever heard of the academy tribe not being included in stats? They are appalling, yes - but don't try to wriggle out of the stats they produce - if you don't like it it's up to you to get rid of them, not up to the world to make allowances for you