XXXX declare on $CoD$

DeletedUser

First! qing told me about it today, was to be expected.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$ =CoD=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: XXXX XXXXX
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 377
Side 2: 262
Difference: 115

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 23
Difference: 14

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,684,361
Side 2: 2,535,153
Difference: 1,149,208

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 82,492
Side 2: 241,637
Difference: 159,145

image.php
[/spoil]

It will be interesting to see how this pans out, and what excuses CoD comes up with.

DeletedUser

XXXX have 96 members 615mil total points, 96 members and 62 thousand villages.

the $CoD$ family have 672mil total points, 157 members and 68 thousand villages.

thats the future reference and what the stats should be based around when looking at who is doing better. now ladies, lets not turn this into a argument about inactives and other rubbish like the CoD/FINAL war, lets have some dignity? thanks

sekiraqa

Damn it toke a long time to post this.

Lets move and fight people.I hope this war is going to be better than others .And after all I will have fun :)

sekiraqa

Hey dafy do you see some thing coming to you.That is a present :)

axeking

If the title wasnt clear enough no amount of text/pictures would make it clear...there you go now you have a declaration.

Enjoy the games to come.

DeletedUser

XXXX have 96 members 615mil total points, 96 members and 62 thousand villages.

the $CoD$ family have 672mil total points, 157 members and 68 thousand villages.

thats the future reference and what the stats should be based around when looking at who is doing better. now ladies, lets not turn this into a argument about inactives and other rubbish like the CoD/FINAL war, lets have some dignity? thanks

Good to see you back with your excellent declarations Daf.
Just the one clarification!

Emperor made it clear on another post that Academies (ie =Cod=) "..usually don't defend or attack, therefore they are not advancing frontlines and do not bother me."
Maybe they can tell us exactly what they do?
If nothing at all would you consider taking them off your stats?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey dafy do you see some thing coming to you.That is a present :)

Very nice of you.

Now we'll get on with actually playing the game instead of small talk thank you very much. Also, good on ya for clarifying that dafyd0, they're probably going to fail. Beware though, EBR and BDeath and S|W may suddenly become your family any time soon :lol:

DeletedUser

S|W is Allied or Napped with Shared forums to $COD$, and EBR are barely a tribe anymore so I doubt either of those would become families with XXXX, and well Bdeath has done the Family thing so that aint gonna happen.

Edit: But yay after Final pussied out thought we were gonna be fighting Codfish alone

AndyJc

I'm disappointed that you did this while I was offline Daf.

But this should be interesting, gonna make the world look very different. Agreed Whale

DeletedUser

S|W is Allied or Napped with Shared forums to $COD$, and EBR are barely a tribe anymore so I doubt either of those would become families with XXXX, and well Bdeath has done the Family thing so that aint gonna happen.

Edit: But yay after Final pussied out thought we were gonna be fighting Codfish alone

Its a joke about how COD like to add irrelevent tribes to stats and claim they are family.

And yay for COD's FALIN LIFEless friends.