XXXX declare on $CoD$

DeletedUser

well $CoD$ know that they can continue hitting you while we hit their new recruits who were only recruited with the intention of taking the brunt of our nukes and giving them a cushion, after all what do CoD care if a bunch of ex-final point whores in the form of heavn sword and loonman get nuked, all they have to do is pretend to care about them and politely listen to their opinion and they get somebody to get nuked for them

AndyJc

well $CoD$ know that they can continue hitting you while we hit their new recruits who were only recruited with the intention of taking the brunt of our nukes and giving them a cushion, after all what do CoD care if a bunch of ex-final point whores in the form of heavn sword and loonman get nuked, all they have to do is pretend to care about them and politely listen to their opinion and they get somebody to get nuked for them

Pretty much.

And Liric I have my eye on you lol.

But yeah totally agree about their new recruits.

hellthug

no they were not recruited to waste your tribes nukes dont get ahead of your self we dont scrfice our members to burn another tribe nukes no matter how good they are dont make such an assumption if they were recruited that mean they are part of the tribe .

AndyJc

no they were not recruited to waste your tribes nukes dont get ahead of your self we dont scrfice our members to burn another tribe nukes no matter how good they are dont make such an assumption if they were recruited that mean they are part of the tribe .

So thats why you are talking about whether you should even bother stacking Pyrette or not despite him not being under a hit yet?
Because of the loyalty?

Its only good sense to let them two bear the brunt of hits.

hellthug

So thats why you are talking about whether you should even bother stacking Pyrette or not despite him not being under a hit yet?
Because of the loyalty?

Its only good sense to let them two bear the brunt of hits.
how you know iam not suppourting him didnt you notice even if i send some suppourt it will take some time to arive to their vils . and it havent been even 24 hours since the declartion and you guys are already making assumptions .

AndyJc

how you know iam not suppourting him didnt you notice even if i send some suppourt it will take some time to arive to their vils . and it havent been even 24 hours since the declartion and you guys are already making assumptions .

No I am reading what you guys post on your forums. And theres a lot saying its too far...

hellthug

Lol do not question me on spies, all the good guys in your tribe know I see all you guys say.

i wouldnt qustion you why would i do that andy iam just making sure you are reading the right fourms :lol:

DeletedUser

not what I meant D3TH was a real fight but thats was a long time ago and it wasn't 1 on 1

EBR and Apollo never gave a real fight but COD will.

D3TH before XIII came in (in the form of attacks, IN B4 'XII SUPPORTED XXXX TO NO END!!!!11!!!!') was a huge fight for XXXX, and the reason they lost villas was because of inactives on the frontline.

Seriously, research your facts before you go out leaping to sudden conclusions.

On a side note, more pointless bickering spam, courtesy of hellthug and AndyJC.

AndyJc

Yep.

Also some interesting moves in COD, but I'll let the person involved post on here out of courtesy. But tell him to hurry up or I'll spill.

DeletedUser

yeah right .!!!!!! read some more btw are you sure its our fourms that you reading ?

Just a couple of small extracts...

"Through this, XXXX made enemies of the remnants of longtime ally FINAL (now called LIFE) - they recruited away the heart of their ally, leaving them crippled, and wanting revenge! This happens to line up well with our interests."
It does doesn't it? Time for an allied status maybe?

"Certainly, we'll keep removing other tribes like -TBP- and MJ, but keep the focus on the main ones"
Both me and Saint will be well chuffed. We survive yet a little longer:icon_wink:

Go on make him proud CoD All Mighty!!
Inspirational Speech from your Middle Earth High Lord:lol: Just what the noobs love.

Nutritional Information:
This Fish is Spy Free. Just batter and fry.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54315

I don't think whatever has happened in the past will have much much bearing on this war as it is how you perform now rather than yesterday that matters, things change in a tribe over time. The players that will take an active part in this war will all have been involved in a decent battle at some point during W22 so there is little merit in saying one side is more experienced than the other and even if they are so what? With each new opponents I face I still learn something about playing this game so for me it is the side that is the most committed, organised and active that will prevail.

This war will tell if XXXX is as good as people think we are and if $COD$ are as good as they think they are. So good luck to both sides and lets hope we all get some fun out of attacking and defending against each other.

DeletedUser

Your post is really offensive Fisk

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
The 'brave' ones always resort to personal offensive messages while hiding behind a screen.
Did you expect better Codal? you sound surprised!

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
if you were here I would not be crying I assure you....I may be female but as a drummer I have a pretty good punch