XXXX declare on $CoD$

DeletedUser

i have no power, villages, understanding or say in this world but ill still let you know how it is.
ill just copy and past your rubbish cause i cant be bothered to do it correctly.

Hmmm....curious as to why XXXX choses to go after us in XIV now.
because you serve no purpose to anybody so why let you stay around.

I think maybe we made a mistake supporting XXXX against COD.
what else was you going to do? attack XXXX? no your spineless you wouldnt do that.

Your war with COD was never our war
what was your war? 'we just wanted to sit around and do nothing'

Pity that it takes 2 tribes your size to take us out. hahahahha
the fact you have never posted on the forums before and only come on to cry about being rimmed says a lot about you as a player. you try to laugh at everybody else but whose the bitch being rimmed? 'hahahaha' its just a race to take your villages, nothing more.

COD outnumbered us probably 5 to 1 and we were able to hold our own against them for months
you lost 25% of your villages, cod paid very little attention to you, and cod are crap anyway. well done tho, keep bragging. hold on in there.

You 2 bigs got together and decided to work together to take out the smaller tribes. Whats wrong? You couldnt work out a strong enough strategy to take each other out, so you decided to fight the smaller tribes?
what? they tried to beat all the tribes and take out players who dont deserve to be in the world? how dare they. if both tribes attack the crap tribes then they take a share of the easy gains, rather than let the enemy take easy ground.

I KNOW MY TRIBE IS IMPORTANT
maybe to you.

I wouldnt trade anyone in my tribe for all of XXXX or all of COD
ironicly im sure the people in XXXX and COD wouldnt accept anybody from XIV.

we did fight the good fight
no you didnt, you did sod all then cried on the forums when you got attacked. big man,

it wont be easy for XXXX
i agree, i would struggle to find the motivation to attack your crappy tribe. whats the point

we shall back them up in one of the newer worlds real soon
well i was going to join a new world but im afraid to now.

Why couldnt COD take us without XXXX's help?
cause they didnt really bother with you. they still did plenty of damage to you.

Maybe XXXX never intended to honor their agreements.....just another example of their treachery.
the 'bestest friends forever' t shirt they got almost appears pointless. what do you want XXXX to do, wait till all your villages belong to cod?

XIV is not what is use to be
it was always shit

enjoy being rimmed.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57711

[SPOIL]
i have no power, villages, understanding or say in this world but ill still let you know how it is.
ill just copy and past your rubbish cause i cant be bothered to do it correctly.

Hmmm....curious as to why XXXX choses to go after us in XIV now.
because you serve no purpose to anybody so why let you stay around.

I think maybe we made a mistake supporting XXXX against COD.
what else was you going to do? attack XXXX? no your spineless you wouldnt do that.

Your war with COD was never our war
what was your war? 'we just wanted to sit around and do nothing'

Pity that it takes 2 tribes your size to take us out. hahahahha
the fact you have never posted on the forums before and only come on to cry about being rimmed says a lot about you as a player. you try to laugh at everybody else but whose the bitch being rimmed? 'hahahaha' its just a race to take your villages, nothing more.

COD outnumbered us probably 5 to 1 and we were able to hold our own against them for months
you lost 25% of your villages, cod paid very little attention to you, and cod are crap anyway. well done tho, keep bragging. hold on in there.

You 2 bigs got together and decided to work together to take out the smaller tribes. Whats wrong? You couldnt work out a strong enough strategy to take each other out, so you decided to fight the smaller tribes?
what? they tried to beat all the tribes and take out players who dont deserve to be in the world? how dare they. if both tribes attack the crap tribes then they take a share of the easy gains, rather than let the enemy take easy ground.

I KNOW MY TRIBE IS IMPORTANT
maybe to you.

I wouldnt trade anyone in my tribe for all of XXXX or all of COD
ironicly im sure the people in XXXX and COD wouldnt accept anybody from XIV.

we did fight the good fight
no you didnt, you did sod all then cried on the forums when you got attacked. big man,

it wont be easy for XXXX
i agree, i would struggle to find the motivation to attack your crappy tribe. whats the point

we shall back them up in one of the newer worlds real soon
well i was going to join a new world but im afraid to now.

Why couldnt COD take us without XXXX's help?
cause they didnt really bother with you. they still did plenty of damage to you.

Maybe XXXX never intended to honor their agreements.....just another example of their treachery.
the 'bestest friends forever' t shirt they got almost appears pointless. what do you want XXXX to do, wait till all your villages belong to cod?

XIV is not what is use to be
it was always shit

enjoy being rimmed.
[/SPOIL]

LMAO Well said

DeletedUser

XIV has been a good tribe, played a major role in W22 at a time
gave great fights, won wars, but now it is only a name with none of the old good players left in it.
Present members never were at the XIV glory and wonder what they talk about.

Now it takes only space :)

LordJayy

Power and authority? LMAOOOOOOOO this is a freaking game you idiot. Noone here has any power or authority. Yeah i spoke up and said what I didnt like about XXXX and COD, got a problem with it....then it is your freaking problem. lmaooo@ power and authority.

hellthug

Power and authority? LMAOOOOOOOO this is a freaking game you idiot. Noone here has any power or authority. Yeah i spoke up and said what I didnt like about XXXX and COD, got a problem with it....then it is your freaking problem. lmaooo@ power and authority.

stop Humiliating yourself the fact that no one Care's about your tribe and you are losing and bleeding vils to $cod$ and now to xxxx is absolutely normal ,xxxx saw $cod$ eating you guys and decided to join the lunch and iam sure it was to stop $cod$ from gaining more ground, not cause your tribe is to powerful for 1 tribe to handle ,if you thought xxxx attacking you to help $cod$ then you are extremely wrong and stupid .
and since you know it's freaking game why you are bitching and moaning on the forums , 2 tribes are attacking you ,suck it up and deal with it stop bitching and do your best in game or go to settings and delete your account .

DeletedUser

firstly if you read my post at no point did i say 'authority'. so well done, i pick apart every single thing you have said and your reply is to laugh about words i havnt even said. completely deflect all my valid points.

you say and decide something, and nothing happens. people yawn, you have no power.
jonedcap (or somebody of his position) says or decides something, the world turns up side down and inside out and a few hundred peoples game plans have to change. is this not a example of power? after all the entire world has stopped to attack SLW for personal reasons (this was my understanding, people dont like SLW members). this is another example of how people in 'power' are able to make the entire world attack who they say for no reason other than that the indivuals dislike them.

XXXX have power, they shrug their shoulders and say lets destroy XIV and lordjay, and as simple as that, your gone. you have to find a new hobby (or world) to pass your time.

i have given a pretty clear indication of power and how it exists in the game, so thank you. my point was only that i was in a position where i could effect the world and had some 'power' i no longer am. i said this as i dont really have much right to point out how silly you are, however i feel the need to do so anyway.

i have no problem what so ever, im not the one being rimmed. i notice you didnt have any problems with XXXX and COD when you was sitting around doing nothing, its only when they attack you that you start sulking on the forums?

DeletedUser

There comes a time in a world where every tribe and player must attack the top tribe or else the world will end. That time has passed all of you by and XXXX/BRKDA are now going to own the world together.

Really?
bitter-ass-05web.jpg

What you say is true. XIV is not what is use to be. It went through what all tribes go through....its called CHANGE.

Yeah? ...with a big D?

[spoil]
change.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser95344

wow w22 war became one sided,did not see stats since i left cod,w22.around 4 months,i think its one sided,XXXX and almost twice cod!

DeletedUser98304

wow w22 war became one sided,did not see stats since i left cod,w22.around 4 months,i think its one sided,XXXX and almost twice cod!

Most tribes usually lose against themselves rather than against an enemy, $COD$/SLW is just another example

DeletedUser

Yeah, and you buggering about didn't help! lol :p
(And no I am not talking about your hand! :p)

DeletedUser

So another Yawn, XXXX and $CoD$ are back at war again..yada yada yada boring boring boring.

First lot of stats, we started warring again (Albeit as expected XXXX broke our peace early) So I have included stats from the last week, mainly because I really cannot be bothered to put the time and date in. :p

Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$
Side 2:
Tribes: XXXX

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 469
Difference: 439

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 296,472
Side 2: 4,410,107
Difference: 4,113,635

chart

So, XXXX are decimating us again at least this time they have a decent first few days worth of stats but I will point out this is mostly against accounts that are inactive.
Most likely due to our $CoD$ boy Mythic turning against us and switching sides. XXXX finally managed to poach him away! Well Played XXXX! Being a council member he had access to everything so they are putting him to good use it seems.

I agree thou, inactive's can be spotted a mile off (Take one look at my stats! lol) hehe

Anyway $CoD$ will still win yet of course and we will fight XXXX to the very end ;) hehe

Lets have us all some fun peeps, enjoy the slaughter XXXX. AT last some of us in $CoD$ will be able to stop spending money on this boring game of number values changing in front of our eye's!

DeletedUser

So another Yawn, XXXX and $CoD$ are back at war again..yada yada yada boring boring boring.

First lot of stats, we started warring again (Albeit as expected XXXX broke our peace early) So I have included stats from the last week, mainly because I really cannot be bothered to put the time and date in. :p

Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$
Side 2:
Tribes: XXXX

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30
Side 2: 469
Difference: 439

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 296,472
Side 2: 4,410,107
Difference: 4,113,635

chart

So, XXXX are decimating us again at least this time they have a decent first few days worth of stats but I will point out this is mostly against accounts that are inactive.
Most likely due to our $CoD$ boy Mythic turning against us and switching sides. XXXX finally managed to poach him away! Well Played XXXX! Being a council member he had access to everything so they are putting him to good use it seems.

I agree thou, inactive's can be spotted a mile off (Take one look at my stats! lol) hehe

Anyway $CoD$ will still win yet of course and we will fight XXXX to the very end ;) hehe

Lets have us all some fun peeps, enjoy the slaughter XXXX. AT last some of us in $CoD$ will be able to stop spending money on this boring game of number values changing in front of our eye's!

I'm sorry you feel betrayed Chris. I had a fun time playing with you guys. It was a good run there for a while but we both know that $COD$'s time on this world is almost over. Hardly anyone is active anymore in $COD$ and it just wasn't fun always having to defend all the time. I'm ready for this world to be over and I don't want my time spent on it to amount to being rimmed or going barb or fighting an endless battle with XXXX.

I'm sure you think those stats have something to do with me telling XXXX all of $COD$'s little secrets but I can assure you that is not the case. I haven't divulged anything that wasn't obvious already. If I really wanted to hurt $COD$ I would have taken the inactive accounts I was sitting with me when I left or let them go barb instaed of sending them back to you guys to use.

DeletedUser

lol, Sending them back to us to use with Buildings lowered, Rally points uprooted and walls demolished? Then attacking the accounts yourself and hammering them? :p Yeah seems you didn't hurt us at all! hehe

Anyway I never said I felt betrayed, I was just complimenting XXXX on finally managing to talk you round :)
It's a game mate, no matter how one feels you play the game how you want and I hope you do find success with XXXX as if anyone deserves a bit of Win you do. ;)

There will always be the feel of betrayal when ever anyone switch's sides, but thats part of the game and a new variable to make the game more interesting, unfortunately this move made it more interesting for XXXX! lol

You didn't get the time to read my post in response to your farewell message when you left,
Clittleton said:
Such a shame, I understand mythics reasons but, part of the fun is loyalty whether your winning or loosing :'(

DeletedUser57711

Where's the fun being smashed day in day out with none of the rest helping out much?

getting smashed but as a team okay but when you have maybe 10 players that work together then rest still nobling barbs and wasting nukes in the wrong areas not surprised Mythic amongst many others have thought about or already left $CoD$.

Sadly cod died along time ago Chris you know it as much as anyone cod has turned into a big barb muncher with no real team players left in there.

Meaning the players that were left and were team players just can't be bothered.

Even when i was there it was so hard to get most of them to move to the fronts stop wasting nukes on barbs ect ect.

But we had a good % of players to take up there dead weight and push cod forward.

But since Achmed's last month or so as duke where rl issues effected him cod has been on a slow down hill spiral towards death.

$CoD$ is nothing more now then a glorified holding tribe for XXXX food which to me still sucks to know and say but to many wrong moves wrong invites and loss of good payers replaced with crap has killed you :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

lol, Sending them back to us to use with Buildings lowered, Rally points uprooted and walls demolished? Then attacking the accounts yourself and hammering them? :p Yeah seems you didn't hurt us at all! hehe

Anyway I never said I felt betrayed, I was just complimenting XXXX on finally managing to talk you round :)
It's a game mate, no matter how one feels you play the game how you want and I hope you do find success with XXXX as if anyone deserves a bit of Win you do. ;)

There will always be the feel of betrayal when ever anyone switch's sides, but thats part of the game and a new variable to make the game more interesting, unfortunately this move made it more interesting for XXXX! lol

You didn't get the time to read my post in response to your farewell message when you left,

Actually, the only accounts I was sitting was Ace & AElfricthesaxon and those were in good condition when I sent them back. I did attack Henk the Great and Raja and Ace and clear them so I guess you could say I was hurting $COD$ that way but that is kind of what you do in war lol. I was just saying I did not deceitfully send all the troops away to some village in k0 or anything. Plus you guys had 2 weeks to get Henk and Ace and Raja stacked after I left and before I started in attacking them. :)

Most likely due to our $CoD$ boy Mythic turning against us and switching sides.
Seems like you said there that I betrayed you.

I'm glad though that you can keep the spirit of the game alive and still wish me good luck and success :) I have always admired that you don't get too worked up about things. I wish you success too although from your stats it seems as though you are giving up :( I was kind of hoping for a fight out of some of $COD$. I've always wondered what XXXX has had to deal with when they fought us. Maybe I won't be disappointed yet :)

darkaniken2

In war, people switch sides. It happens for a variety of reasons. One being that the tribe they are in sucks and they've got a better offer elsewhere. I believe that is the option mythic took, and good on him.

DeletedUser

In war, people switch sides. It happens for a variety of reasons. One being that the tribe they are in sucks and they've got a better offer elsewhere. I believe that is the option mythic took, and good on him.

I offer no argument there :)

Agree'd, $CoD$ has been on a downward spiral, it's nice to remember the old days but $CoD$ of old is dead, I admit that.

We do still have a handful of team players left and we will do what we can to make the end interesting for us both.

I know a few players currently in $CoD$ that will just roll over and die and I agree with Nick's post.

@Mythic, sorry if I sound bitter at all, I am trying to find the right words to say, I don't mind that you joined XXXX and I don't blame you :)
I just like to speculate on stuff and play the propaganda game ;) After all, we've not got a lot else!! hehehe

I was speaking to skinny in game yesterday and I think I hit the nail on the nose....a couple of quotes from one of my mails...
Clittleton said:
Mythic leaving was a big loss, but he deserves to be on the winning team, so fair play.

Myself I am very bored of the game, but then I have days like today, when i really enjoy it. I think I wake up when incomings start coming in! hehe

Clittleton said:
But despite all the flaming we have received before, we have never backed down from a fight and for a time we were the ones to beat, I think we have had a great run, but alas, I do not think it is to be! :) Of course I will continue to say $CoD$ are going to win, but it looks less likely everyday ;)

Our glory days on this world are behind us now, its time for XXXX to take the crown, BUT, we won't let it go lightly! hehehe

We still may have a trick or two to come yet ;)

$CoD$ will win! :-D hehe

DeletedUser

It was fun being leader of a group that joined COD early, but honestly too much to handle. Glad COD went on to become excellent, even if they did not end up victorious. I protected my guys while they were mine, and am proud of it. Great world.