Ya Bro and TBS ...Allied?

DeletedUser59331

Ya bro and TBS are allies. :icon_surprised:

Is it only me can see this is going to end in tears?

I wonder which one will turn against the other first?

Thoughts here please.....

DeletedUser

Chess be strong... Also where is the proof that such an alliance actually exists. Keep your source confidential... but proof pleaseee

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser59331

My (ex) tribe leader told us that TBS had cancelled our ally status as they are allied with ya bro, who we were warring with. Hence the dissolution of my tribe, wolves. He must have felt our position was untenable.

DeletedUser116275

Hugging each other does not mean they are strong in my opinion..It's when a war breaks out that defines an alliance. So many tribes in this world hug their borders instead of warring for the territory. Boring.

Spoons are deadly

Never rated Wolves, they may have grabbed a few good players but every tribe eventually boils down to it's leadership.

DeletedUser116275

I agree, Leadership needs to work and be respected for a tribe to work..I'm a leader and also think it's important for the leaders to have respect for the members and not behave like dictators.

DeletedUser107233

My (ex) tribe leader told us that TBS had cancelled our ally status as they are allied with ya bro, who we were warring with. Hence the dissolution of my tribe, wolves. He must have felt our position was untenable.
That is a load of horse dung, the reason the alliance was dropped with Wolves was because they continued to ignore TBS leadership and continued to noble into areas they were not suppose to during the terms of the alliance, and they were also hitting the TBS basher tribe TBSS.

I think this shows the leader lloyds true colors:

lloyd5. Oct 13, 09:27
Hello,

Do you want some easy cleared villages?

Dinosaur Killers Oct 13, 09:28
whose are they?

lloyd5. Oct 13, 09:29
Mine.

PP and you can take them all :D

Dinosaur Killers Oct 13, 09:30
PP?

lloyd5. Oct 13, 09:30
Premium points

Dinosaur Killers Oct 13, 09:31
you want me to give you premium for your villages?

lloyd5. Oct 13, 09:32
They are free villages :) exchange.

Others are interested but thought I would ask mates first

Dinosaur Killers Oct 13, 09:33
if i am giving you pp techbucally they wouldnt be free.

But I am interested in the villages

lloyd5. Oct 13, 09:34
You won't lose a single troop.... They I'll be cleared ready to take once you send over the PP :)

Dinosaur Killers Oct 13, 09:36
how much pp?

lloyd5. Oct 13, 09:37
3000 all villages :)

DeletedUser59331

That is a load of horse dung, the reason the alliance was dropped with Wolves was because they continued to ignore TBS leadership and continued to noble into areas they were not suppose to during the terms of the alliance, and they were also hitting the TBS basher tribe TBSS.

He hasn`t got many vills anyway. It does say on his profile,pp for vills, though.
Anyway, that is what he told the tribe.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

Also completely illegal to obtain pp in return for villages.

DeletedUser115407

I think 3000 is a little too much for all villages, not sure I would take that dino. I wouldn't take free villages for 3000 pp, would you :icon_eek:

DeletedUser107233

i didnt, and i did report him for it cause i know it is illegal to do it.

Its a shame that lloyd had to resort to that and also just disband Wolves without much of a fight

DeletedUser

Well the "fight" with Wolves was ongoing, with them losing every battle pretty much. That is why they disbanded. Even during our "war" with them, during which I nobled over 13 of their villages, not once did they attempt to stop me. A few quarter nukes and one train, which was sniped. Moreover, during that same period, many of their members continued to noble barbs and random tribeless players instead of participating in offensives against Ya Bro. Truly a well led and committed tribe.

Wroc Teh

Irrespective of whether they do well against the might of the Bunnies, it is sad that the 'disband' button was hit. At least going out fighting holds some dignity, something that was taken away from the members of Wolves by this action. Never mind, there are still plenty of us hopeless players still willing to throw more rocks at you :)

aldwins19

I think it was wise to hit the disband button. If you kept up fighting with that pace, surely, ya bro will have devoured the entire Wolves members or the members themselves will jump ship the moment ya bro creeps closer to them and act like theyre not part of the war when they come knocking on their doors.

But what if wolves continued to fight and turned the tables? that would make a good excuse for other tribes to join in. I don't care whose side their on. I just want to watch tribes killing each other. kekekeke :icon_evil:

Wroc Teh

All depends on your viewpoint really, and how serious you are. The war between Ya Bro and Ogres is not a war that anyone will take seriously now, everyone knows clearly who is the better side, but I know that Ogres will not disband, nor accept defeat so either it will go on forever or Ya Bro will offer peace (can't see that happening). Hopefully everyone involved will still get some enjoyment out of it, and it may result in some harmless external forum banter (isn't that right balubhai?).

satorbg

I think it was wise to hit the disband button. If you kept up fighting with that pace, surely, ya bro will have devoured the entire Wolves members or the members themselves will jump ship the moment ya bro creeps closer to them and act like theyre not part of the war when they come knocking on their doors.

But what if wolves continued to fight and turned the tables? that would make a good excuse for other tribes to join in. I don't care whose side their on. I just want to watch tribes killing each other. kekekeke :icon_evil:

There was no way in hell the wolves could turn the tables on Ya Bro. Be real man. Wolves showed potential during startup. I even included them on my maps.

However, jamieace and money88888 tag teamed them for like a week, perhaps more. Took several villages from them. Basically humiliated them. TWO PLAYERS. No tribe support, no nothing. Duff nobled in their backline and took 10 villages, almost no retaliation.

Their one act of war was to attack a member they had previously given an ultimatum to. Oh, did I mention that? Yeah. They gave an ultimatum to Naorlon to join them or ELSE by xx date 00.00 st. Nothing happened naturally. A few days later they did send attacks, we stacked him. They sent 1/2 nukes wtih like 100 rams in them...

Anyway back to the actual war, when they timed their trains on Naorlon again we stacked him, we sniped, they failed to take even 1 village. Then one of their guys begs balub for them to be our academy tribe lol. Later on he wakes up to 350 incomings from me. Then they disband.

Wroc Teh said:
All depends on your viewpoint really, and how serious you are. The war between Ya Bro and Ogres is not a war that anyone will take seriously now, everyone knows clearly who is the better side, but I know that Ogres will not disband, nor accept defeat so either it will go on forever or Ya Bro will offer peace (can't see that happening). Hopefully everyone involved will still get some enjoyment out of it, and it may result in some harmless external forum banter (isn't that right balubhai?).

Nah. We had that with DAA. Divinty Dozer was so mad he stayed as the last mohican in his tribe as a 26 pointer on the rim just to deny us victory. Turned barb eventually though so...

Last edited:

Spoons are deadly

A little birdie has told me TBS and Shrekd have opened diplomacy talks. If that's true that means #1 #2 and #3 are all hugging o_O