Ya Bro Disbanded

DeletedUser

Feel free to post hate mail here

tired of the lack of respect and activity

Number 1 tribe message: The council does nothing

Number 1 council message: No one is responding to my mail

RIP Balu wish you were here (also wishing you didn't recruit all of our enemies)

DeletedUser

Feel free to post hate mail here

tired of the lack of respect and activity

Number 1 tribe message: The council does nothing

Number 1 council message: No one is responding to my mail

RIP Balu wish you were here (also wishing you didn't recruit all of our enemies)

How can you claim the council did nothing? Didn't The Necro noble all the villages from inactive players for you guys, so you all could get keep wrecked while he was doing the hard job? How can you say that?

mbaxx

devil you are a decent player. your big mouth is recking your reputation. now you could get the defeat like a good player instead of this hate post.

God of War 1994

Lets be clear here, ya bro did not disband. Devil went on a rampage and dismissed everyone. Pretty sure drew was not even consulted when he did this.

Once drew logs in things will become a bit more clear.

Deleted User - 832139

Well this is fun .... I spend a little time away and I end up with no mates ... no one wubs me no more :(

DeletedUser115697

aww and devil tries to run away to cure. i can promise you'll never join cure/sd devil haha. the rim is waiting for you. i think you'll find everyone has a lot more respect for drew than you

DeletedUser

Haha
run away to cure
I only asked because I was told flav was already interested in me

I already gave up on the world
If a major tribe invites me I might as well stay

If not I might as well turtle till I get bored

DeletedUser115697

hahaha, flav, interested in you? you must be joking.

Enjoy turtling, i bet you will get bored the instant you are opped

DeletedUser

Have I ever told you that you are simple minded and take things too seriously
those grudges must be weighing a lot

DeletedUser

Lets be clear here, ya bro did not disband. Devil went on a rampage and dismissed everyone. Pretty sure drew was not even consulted when he did this.

Once drew logs in things will become a bit more clear.

Ah, I didn't know that. That's really shitty of you Devil! Sorry Drew :icon_cry:

(I'll always love you though - come back to 79!)

DeletedUser117049

This is the 26th time you posted this. What is the magical number for this to come true?

Edit: Forgot to add. Meat grinder.

DeletedUser66411

Ya Bro was a dominant tribe on this world for a long time. As much as I didn't agree with a lot of the mass recruiting and other tactics Balu used they were still able to hold Rank 1 for countless months and take down a few formidable tribes.

Congrats to Cure for taking them down and rank 1 and congrats to Devil for dealing the final blow.

Now lets see if there is still some excitement left on world 76 or we are destined for the shadowy corners of merging and hugging.

HeftySmurf

I'm having fun now, i finally get to have my revenge on the stupid bashers of King Arturus

DeletedUser117049

Now lets see if there is still some excitement left on world 76 or we are destined for the shadowy corners of merging and hugging.

I do hear that (DBD) Devil Boredom Disease is in fact more infectious then Ya Bro aids.

Psihic

Haha
run away to cure
I only asked because I was told flav was already interested in me

devil, that is a blatant lie as the screenshots below prove.

http://gyazo.com/30bf42fea11a8933948bc9ea98dea18f

http://gyazo.com/7c5f20868ae2e18535563338ef680a08

I never was or will be interested in recruiting you. The amount of disrespect you have shown for your enemy in this war is insane. The size of your ego even more so. Especially since you have done absolutely nothing worth mentioning on this world.

And also a quick lesson for you, you shouldnt complain about what others did in Ya Bro. Who answered mails who did not, who fought who did not untill you yourself really fight. If you want to be a leader, you should lead by example. Not with that big mouth of yours.

And remember a month ago when you messaged me saying "you are delusional if you think you will live to see the end game" ?

Still stand by that statement ?

Also, in this post I would like to claim victory in the war against Ya Bro in the name of Cure ! :icon_twisted: