Ya bro vs. #gas + cure

DeletedUser66411

Its sad to see the new era players taking the game to personal insults on enemy players , Cally did it last time when shrekd had a war with us and now Chris does it...... had some respect for you Chris.

However all the best to all the tribes involved and I dont lie or play backdoor , backstabbing politics any more. Have had my piece of bad politics over many years on this game . The stats I posted was the stats from TW only and the time frame is 24 hours , however stats are different after the declaration. Bad for BadboyBoogey that a player who was supporting those lost villas pulled troops because of another issue . Any way it just started and its gonna be a long war if my players keeps faith in me and the TEAM.

Grow up from giving out insults to your enemies and learn to respect your enemies mates. aTo is a mature tribe , playing their game. They are far better than you super egoed Na Bros and Cure who were just barb munching until yesterday. Give respect and take respect , its rule of the Game and rule of the real life.

*Attempts to remove Balu from high horse*

This is a game. PnP is part of this game. The only insults I see in this declaration are directed at how people choose to play this game. Calling someone a crappy player or saying you have bad recruitment techniques are not personal insults.

DeletedUser86709

huh , using someone's personal pic as PnP isn't personal ?

LOL

HHLDyAO.gif

[spoil]How can your prove beyond a reasonable doubt it's your moustache?[/spoil]

DeletedUser

ELITE Chris3, you are a real troll who I hardly can believe if you are over 18 years old, already seen you trolling on almost every topic, and now this PnP, people like you are one of the real reasons that TW isn't like the past.

You must grow up first and not be a kid, then learn how to act on a place like this. You also better take a look on some of old world PnPs to get the idea on how to make a good PnP, not insulting other people or using their personal pictures.

Just wanted to give away my idea :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86709

ELITE Chris3, you are a real troll who I hardly can believe if you are over 18 years old, already seen you trolling on almost every topic, and now this PnP, people like you are one of the real reasons that TW isn't like the past.

You must grow up first and not be a kid, then learn how to act on a place like this. You also better take a look and some of old world PnPs to get the idea on how to make a good PnP, not insulting other people or using their personal pictures.

butthurt-butthurt-everywhere.jpg

honestly if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.... I think eharmoney still has a promotion going on if you wanna make friends that badly.

DeletedUser86709

huh , using someone's personal pic as PnP isn't personal ?

oh my god your "really high guy" meme?!!! no way can i have your autograph... huge fan of your work.

5a1b663a9a961b51715c1672e7037fda.png

6a880985fdcc452349049836f7f78bd6.png

some of my personal favorites of your work.

DeletedUser

butthurt-butthurt-everywhere.jpg

honestly if you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.... I think eharmoney still has a promotion going on if you wanna make friends that badly.

You are so much of a troll, talking with you is a waste of time, good luck with your war kid. :)

DeletedUser

You must grow up first and not be a kid, then learn how to act on a place like this. You also better take a look on some of old world PnPs to get the idea on how to make a good PnP, not insulting other people or using their personal pictures.

Well said.

Nwaro

Reaction score
Can we now stop the personal insults please? It's a game, everybody's here to have some fun. Mocking and trolling each other is part of the game, but it can be taken too far.

Lets go back to bashing each other as a tribe, and not on a personal level. Treat each other with respect, we're all human beings after all.

Now lets go back to warring. Happy hunting everybody :)

Thom (Duke of #Gas)

satorbg

[video=youtube_share;I33u_EHLI3w]http://youtu.be/I33u_EHLI3w[/video]

It's game time children.

and with a new twist of event's we see #gas and cure taking on ya bro.

However what's this? #Gas is evolving?

tumblr_m0n9kvjc6H1r0o4wao1_500.gif

oh my god

ea6c960a28cc6f071c0b644bdc948bbf.png

Congratulations! #Gas evolved into Na Bro.

and to further add insult to injury we decided to take a jab at ya bro's holy symbol... the stashe by making our own

38e7331fa1e51af91874d5ca5ee4d067.png

So i guess the question everyone is asking is why? when? how? what? whut? whatsapp?

so prior to contrary belief Na bro was not in fact afraid to war ya bro :O what a shocker!
But when dealing with a tribe twice your size, a fair bit of planning needs to go into it.

Glass-Breaking-Omg.gif

So you guys asked, I delivered even though i suck at PnPs (wasntme)

and now i will address the causation of the war...

Ya Bro
an obvious favorite right now to win this world. They've had no real challenges to date.... so i thinks it about time we gave them one.

Further more balu can't keep his eyes off the recruitment page for 25 seconds.... it seems any crap player with half a pulse can get an invite there if there's a free spot.

Further more with Ya bro's huggy ways of loving aTo... action needed to be enacted and FAST if ya bro was to be defeated.

So there you have it, this worlds first evenly balanced war... I guess we wait and see what aTo does...... since they are in bed with ya bro, but are clearly expendable to ya bro.

Best of luck to both sides

and PS... stop lying about the war stats (y)

Lol. Chirs and what challenge have you guys seen so far? Apart from not cross nobling one another when internalling? Oh that's right. We declared war on you, and you disbanded. Guess that was too much? You also kicked Watch when they were down. So far Shrekd has done nothing other than pass #GAS and congratulate one another on how awesome they are for internalling 250 villages.

DeletedUser66411

Lol. Chirs and what challenge have you guys seen so far? Apart from not cross nobling one another when internalling? Oh that's right. We declared war on you, and you disbanded. Guess that was too much? You also kicked Watch when they were down. So far Shrekd has done nothing other than pass #GAS and congratulate one another on how awesome they are for internalling 250 villages.

Chris and Lego Batman account where never in Shrekd? Also as far as internals.

Ya bro 1,589/6,463 =24.5 % internals

#Gas 196/868 = 22.5 % internals

Good attempt. :)

DeletedUser

LOL
I am sorry but did you just try to say YaBro has more internals by showing the stats from your most recent reformation?

Please stop. That area is way to easy to rip apart.

DeletedUser102425

LOL
I am sorry but did you just try to say YaBro has more internals by showing the stats from your most recent reformation?

I have to agree with devil25793, those stats are showing a false truth.

DeletedUser86709

oh my god you spelled my name wrong... personal insult!!!!

as for internals... you wanna see the king?

baluhbai

114/151 are internals.... plus 7 barbs

that's 121/151 free villages... or a 80% free village rate (wasntme)

Thank you baluh for making my internal rate (73 out of 141) look like nothing haha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111574

oh my god you spelled my name wrong... personal insult!!!!

as for internals... you wanna see the king?

baluhbai

114/151 are internals.... plus 7 barbs

that's 121/151 free villages... or a 80% free village rate (wasntme)

Thank you baluh for making my internal rate (73 out of 141) look like nothing haha

Wow this kid Baluh is the internal king and even puts Immunesoul from 68 to shame, share your internals and stop being greedy.

*Edit

Forgot to mention awesome PNP as always Chris <3

DeletedUser66411

LOL

I wasn't trying to show Ya bro had more internals I was trying to show internals are relatively similar. If you would like past formations I will happily oblige.

Shrekd - 277/ 2095 - 13 % Internals

Fr3aks- 0/98 - 0 % Internals

Swift 474\1590 - 28% Internals