Ya bro vs. #gas + cure

mdesjarl

Still he is rank 7 and 43 ODA rank! He used to be better in previous world unless his co there do all the work.

His co does do all the work....

points and oda are just some of the metrics to determine quality. Interpersonal skills, organization ect ect are all important to succeeding at this game. But your likely right, we use to be better, in fact we are nubs, yep, total noobs. No need to time anything with us, send lazy trains they will work 100% of the time, also we built all mixed villages, 3000 scouts everywhere was a good idea right?

DeletedUser

Honestly, Im not too much of a fan of externals and like to deal with my enemies in the battlefield. But seriously... thats the worst PnP i have even seen so far. U guys got down to such low levels which was really not expected, all respect is gone... pooff!! If u had nothing to put it in the Pnp a simple declaration would have been still alright! Comeon guys... this is a game, lets not take it to personal levels. Chris/Lego... i guess u just lost it their mate, more over u guys are trying to defend this piece of shit... which is even more pathetic! And I am sure u guys will continue to pass ur comments after this post aswell but seriously lets not get this thing to personal levels. We are all here to have fun and get some respect so lets just keep it that ways! Loosing or winning is a different story all together... thats a part of game!! Seriously GROW UP !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser86709

oh wow much originality in the post.

Didn't realize you were balu's disciple.

DeletedUser86709

301645 oda
53302 odd

b4e4ad879a8dbdb0691f3d75ee293270.png

either your calculation is wrong or TW messed up.

DeletedUser116978

One thought I had after reading this that I found amusing.. seems to be a bit of animosity to Balubai in here? While I don't know any of you guys i'm just curious to see who is going to give him credit for what seems like a solid defence.. even those who don't like him? Big jump in ODD and not a village lost, must be doing something right...

DeletedUser

oh wow much originality in the post.

Didn't realize you were balu's disciple.

Lol soo predictable, i knew something of that sort was coming from u.

Probably u didnt get my point, its not about balubhai in particular... it can be any random person. Getting person doesnt reflect a good sportsmen spirit!! If u dont really get what i mean, i think i shouldnt bother scratching my head on some nut head like u :)

DeletedUser109813

i'm just curious to see who is going to give him credit for what seems like a solid defence.. even those who don't like him? Big jump in ODD and not a village lost, must be doing something right...

Everybody participates in stacking the duke (yawn)

Clueless.

How about trying to keep some villages instead of discussing our OD, Malik?

Jarl. Do we have to bring the whip out again?

DeletedUser86709

Lol soo predictable, i knew something of that sort was coming from u.

Probably u didnt get my point, its not about balubhai in particular... it can be any random person. Getting person doesnt reflect a good sportsmen spirit!! If u dont really get what i mean, i think i shouldnt bother scratching my head on some nut head like u :)

I fail to see any personal insults... If i truly wanted to personally insult balu, I could have done much much better.

Keep it on topic.... No one care's that you and your butt buddy balu are butthurt.

Congratz on Bunny Huggers for pulling ya bro into the positive :)

Looks like we got some catching up to do